PandaGazzum avatar

concerning CFs

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM By: PandaGazzum

this topic has been botherin' me for awhile... TeamMinaj I do not know if I'm the only one who feels this way but baggin' on CFs is not CUTE... some members on a MAD power trip ( ~_~) stannin' and hatin' can defo. be one in the same from what I've seen been said about CF's who're there tryna' to support Nicki just like we supportin' Nicki... of course if a bitch say shit wrong you may correct accordingly but goin' off on CFs repeatedly just buggin' me... like bullyin' style and everyone seem to just be addin' to the pile of shit with their side comments... hate CFs this or hate CFs that... I swear CFs can pop to the top just like the best of TeamMinaj but if this keep goin' on than they gonna leave the team before they get a chance to...
at the end of the day we all glad she shinin' like she is in one way or another...
~end of rant~ *sigh*

Replies to this posting

1. PInk_Angel avatar

Re: concerning CFs

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM By: PInk_Angel

in honest curiosity sweetie what is a cf?

2. 5star Barbie avatar

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM By: 5star Barbie

PInk_Angel wrote:
    in honest curiosity sweetie what is a cf?

Yes what is CF ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

3. cassiewizminajx avatar

RE: concerning CFs

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:56 PM By: cassiewizminajx

CF stands for common folk . basically people who may be fans of nicki, but not die hardz , their not up to date with everything , and they are non team minaj :)
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

quote iwill always live by xoxo

4. SamanthaLaurynnn avatar

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:40 PM By: SamanthaLaurynnn

I'm so glad you brought this up. I have seen this A LOT on twitter and especially on here, back when those Nicki stans were running rampant on the forums until Nicki shut them down on twitter that one night for bullying. There was one instance when I saw someone (who was obviously a new fan of Nicki) post on here "Who is Scaff Beezy?". It was a simple question but one of the "die hard Nicki stans" told her to go kill herself. That literally made me sick to my stomach. That was COMPLETELY uncalled for. I will agree that some of Team Minaj is very grimey. They feel just because they're being followed by Nicki on twitter or they can attend her concerts with VIP tickets and purchase an excessive amount of her merchandise and 20+ copies of Pink Friday, they have the right to bully those who can't meet those "standards". It needs to stop and Nicki has said so herself, she does not condone bullying. But it's still happening within her own fan base. And no, I'm not saying it's her fault. Sadly, she doesn't have much control over what her die hards do. But they, themselves, can control what they do and they choose not to.

I consider myself a HUGE Nicki fan. Been a fan of her since summer of '09 but I have not been able to attend any of her concerts and I've only been able to purchase 2 copies of Pink Friday (mind you I preordered my first copy before it was released) because I have other financial obligations in my life involving my family that I put first. And honestly, I can't be on twitter 24 hours a day promoting her. I would if I could. But I can't. That's what some of those Team Minaj "die hard" stans can do. So I'm pretty sure in their eyes, I'd be a CF. Oh well. I don't care. I've done my part to show that I'm a fan of Nicki and always will be. In Nicki's eyes, ALL of her fans mean so much to her. But the die hards who bully newer fans just see themselves in her eyes when in reality, it's ALL of her fans, including the newer ones who are getting her where she is today.

I respect anyone who bought one copy of Pink Friday just as much as another fan who bought bought multiple copies. Point is, we all love Nicki. That's what matters. There needs to be more love and respect within the Team Minaj fanbase for one another.

5. RachelMinaj avatar

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM By: RachelMinaj

SamanthaLaurynnn wrote:
    I'm so glad you brought this up. I have seen this A LOT on twitter and especially on here, back when those Nicki stans were running rampant on the forums until Nicki shut them down on twitter that one night for bullying. There was one instance when I saw someone (who was obviously a new fan of Nicki) post on here "Who is Scaff Beezy?". It was a simple question but one of the "die hard Nicki stans" told her to go kill herself. That literally made me sick to my stomach. That was COMPLETELY uncalled for. I will agree that some of Team Minaj is very grimey. They feel just because they're being followed by Nicki on twitter or they can attend her concerts with VIP tickets and purchase an excessive amount of her merchandise and 20+ copies of Pink Friday, they have the right to bully those who can't meet those "standards". It needs to stop and Nicki has said so herself, she does not condone bullying. But it's still happening within her own fan base. And no, I'm not saying it's her fault. Sadly, she doesn't have much control over what her die hards do. But they, themselves, can control what they do and they choose not to.

I consider myself a HUGE Nicki fan. Been a fan of her since summer of '09 but I have not been able to attend any of her concerts and I've only been able to purchase 2 copies of Pink Friday (mind you I preordered my first copy before it was released) because I have other financial obligations in my life involving my family that I put first. And honestly, I can't be on twitter 24 hours a day promoting her. I would if I could. But I can't. That's what some of those Team Minaj "die hard" stans can do. So I'm pretty sure in their eyes, I'd be a CF. Oh well. I don't care. I've done my part to show that I'm a fan of Nicki and always will be. In Nicki's eyes, ALL of her fans mean so much to her. But the die hards who bully newer fans just see themselves in her eyes when in reality, it's ALL of her fans, including the newer ones who are getting her where she is today.

I respect anyone who bought one copy of Pink Friday just as much as another fan who bought bought multiple copies. Point is, we all love Nicki. That's what matters. There needs to be more love and respect within the Team Minaj fanbase for one another.

Very well said, couldn't have said it better myself.

I haven't come across many nasty die hards from Team Minaj, but I have from the fan bases of other people. Alot of them need to get off their high horse. If someone became a fan if Nicki yesterday, why hate on them because they weren't there since day 1? They should be thankful that her fanbase is constantly growing! :)

6. MINAJ_SM avatar

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:56 AM By: MINAJ_SM

Not everyone uses the term to bully people.
    && not everyone is being rude when saying it
    some are but not all
    the term has nothing to do with meeting her, gettin followed, buying a bunch of her stuff or going to concerts.
    It's about keeping up with her. that includes her people, her music and her terms. if you don't then you're not considered a die hard.
    some ppl take it to the extreme i admit but it's not AS serious as some make it..

OOHH No you must me Queen HB ;)

7. cassiewizminajx avatar

Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM By: cassiewizminajx

MINAJ_SM wrote:
    Not everyone uses the term to bully people.
    && not everyone is being rude when saying it
    some are but not all
    the term has nothing to do with meeting her, gettin followed, buying a bunch of her stuff or going to concerts.
    It's about keeping up with her. that includes her people, her music and her terms. if you don't then you're not considered a die hard.
    some ppl take it to the extreme i admit but it's not AS serious as some make it..

OOHH No you must me Queen HB ;)

THISSSSSSS! :)

"may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

quote iwill always live by xoxo

8. lproda123 avatar

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM By: lproda123

SamanthaLaurynnn wrote:

THIS!^^^^ not everyone, but a lot of team minaj on twitter go way too hard. about a week ago a girl posted a twitpic and said something like "omggg just met nicki minaj!" the picture was obviously not nicki, and the girl tweeted like 15 minutes later saying she was kidding, but i checked her replies and she had probably around 100 tweets from nicki fans within that 15 minutes basically making fun of her, laughing at her, and making jokes about how she thought it was nicki, when she didn't, she was kidding. i mean it might seem funny when youre laughing at someone else, but if it were to happen to you it wouldn't be so funny and it'd make you feel like shit.. i felt so bad for that girl.

no offense to anybody, but people just really need to think before they talk, and just be respectful. i've only been a huge fan of nicki for probably around 6 months, and i'm not willing to give up my twitter name for something that has to do with nicki and tweet about her 24/7. but i do love her to death and will support her for the rest of her career. i'd probably still be called a CF by anybody that doesn't know me. i guess my point is just not to judge and be respectful. team minaj could be soo much bigger than it is if it was known for loving and respecting everybody rather than bullying and hating on people.

-Lauren

9. CoolSocksMINAJ avatar

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 2:08 PM By: CoolSocksMINAJ

PandaGazzum wrote:
    this topic has been botherin' me for awhile... TeamMinaj I do not know if I'm the only one who feels this way but baggin' on CFs is not CUTE... some members on a MAD power trip ( ~_~) stannin' and hatin' can defo. be one in the same from what I've seen been said about CF's who're there tryna' to support Nicki just like we supportin' Nicki... of course if a bitch say shit wrong you may correct accordingly but goin' off on CFs repeatedly just buggin' me... like bullyin' style and everyone seem to just be addin' to the pile of shit with their side comments... hate CFs this or hate CFs that... I swear CFs can pop to the top just like the best of TeamMinaj but if this keep goin' on than they gonna leave the team before they get a chance to...
    at the end of the day we all glad she shinin' like she is in one way or another...
    ~end of rant~ *sigh*

- Cool Socks Minaj

10. Beyrinicki4lyf avatar

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM By: Beyrinicki4lyf

U know what?I'm like a year too late lol but totally agree with u,I,until now,didn't know what a CF was,n just did some research n found this lol,ppl still say it on twitter n they bug me when they moan that CFs win tickets n not TM etc,thnk u,I now know what it is:D
    Rachel Willan

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:31 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

In fact, at the end of the day, there's so much fighting within the team. Does any other team have this dumb CF thing? NO!
    They all just want to support their idol so much (whether it be Katy, Rihanna, even One Direction or Justin Bieber) that they just come together as a fan base, not excluding anyone, and give their artists no.1 singles and get them awards. Maybe the fact that Nicki has so many haters is based on the fact that her fan base hates each other most of the time? #JustSaying

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Newsletter Signup