InLoveWithRoman avatar

Loyalty.

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:25 AM By: InLoveWithRoman

Dear HB,

You haven't put out an official single and people are already doubting you. I'll be here for you no matter what. You are very unique and versatile and I love when you just have fun with your songs. No one knows what you have in store YET, but I can't wait for all of the surprises. It's funny when you give the people what they want then they complain and complain and say they want "Old Nicki" back or "Roman isn't good enough" , You are a VERY SMART business woman, so these teasers and promo singles you are doing are JUST BUSINESS. Keep on doing you because I see everything is good on your side and you still haven't a fuck to give about anyone who doesn't like what you do or feel that you are not doing good ENOUGH.

When people say ‘I aint changed, I’m still the same.’ I think ‘really? you’re proud of being the same? You’re bragging about not evolving and growing? If people think the fame changed me and I’m fake now, then I have no problem saying yeah it did. I ain’t the same. I talk different. I look different and I will stay changing. I’m around different people now. I have no interest in going back to the block. I don’t give a fuck about keeping it real. I’m making money
-NICKI MINAJ

In other words....

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is in stores 2.14.12

And if you think Nic' should "change" or you think "she could do better" then...

Having Dinner w/ Roman and Martha.

Replies to this posting

1. MadiaMinaj avatar

RE: Loyalty.

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:11 PM By: MadiaMinaj

Salutes you Barb & I agree! #teamminaj till the mofucking death of me!
    It's Maaaaaaadia B*TCH

2. InLoveWithRoman avatar

Re: Loyalty.

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM By: InLoveWithRoman

DANickster wrote:
    Lol u just wasted space Hun, were not doubting her at all we just don't like particular songs that's all. FO SHO IMA BUY THAT ALBUM CUZ I THINK WHEN THAT COMES OUT ITS GOING DOWNNNNNN FA REEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but you cant say we doubting her Cuz if we were we wouldn't be on here now would we?

If you feel that YOU, Are not doubting her then you shouldn't think that I'm referring this to YOU. All I said that "I" will support her no matter what, everyone can like or dislike any song they like from her. This was toward the people who just gave up on her because they did not like these two singles she put out. So no, I did not waste space "hun", I was just speaking my mind like you speak your mind also. Of course you still support her if you're still here so you shouldn't even THINK that this post was referring to you.
    Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in stores on Romantines Day.

3. MZDDJW avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM By: MZDDJW
  4. DANickster avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM By: DANickster

WTFROMAN wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    Lol u just wasted space Hun, were not doubting her at all we just don't like particular songs that's all. FO SHO IMA BUY THAT ALBUM CUZ I THINK WHEN THAT COMES OUT ITS GOING DOWNNNNNN FA REEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but you cant say we doubting her Cuz if we were we wouldn't be on here now would we?

If you feel that YOU, Are not doubting her then you shouldn't think that I'm referring this to YOU. All I said that "I" will support her no matter what, everyone can like or dislike any song they like from her. This was toward the people who just gave up on her because they did not like these two singles she put out. So no, I did not waste space "hun", I was just speaking my mind like you speak your mind also. Of course you still support her if you're still here so you shouldn't even THINK that this post was referring to you.

That's not what I'm saying what I'm saying is that what you said is related to what people are debating about on this forum, so I'm confused about who is doubting her for, that's all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

5. InLoveWithRoman avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:14 PM By: InLoveWithRoman

DANickster wrote:
    WTFROMAN wrote:
    DANickster wrote:

That's not what I'm saying what I'm saying is that what you said is related to what people are debating about on this forum, so I'm confused about who is doubting her for, that's all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was referring to the common folk who always bash her when she comes up with something new, of course I'm not referring to people within Team Minaj. But there have been some people who gave up on her because they felt that she was transforming into someone else. I just think she's trying to expand more because her fans are now developing worldwide.

6. DANickster avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 3:22 PM By: DANickster

Ok I got u, at first I found it ironic that you posted that after the RIM and SH forum, but I'm good now :)

7. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I agree with everything youu said barbz :) Obviously people dont respect and trust Nicki enough to wait and see what she has in store for us on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded!! I really dont understand whyat people are saying about Roman doesnt sound the same and all that, yeah he aint gonna sound the same because hes gotten fucking crazier and angry!!! I fucking love Roman in Moscow and Stupid hoe they are amazing and they have just got me so reered up for the new album!!! Well soon no who true TeamMinaj are because whatever Nicki does we stick by her and love whatever she does and decides to do with evrything. I will always stay loyal to her because she has shown me a new life, she has made me in to such a better person and i just respect her so much, she is my life and worship the groud she walks on!! *Bow down to queen of hip hop* haha love youu Nicki babes you'll always have me on your side and il always be here for youu for as long as i live! Muuuaaahhh TeamMinaj till the death of me! xoxoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

Newsletter Signup