ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:27 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I've heard people saying that Team Minaj will be dead in 2012 if Nicki doesn't up her game, but surely we should be loyal enough to stick by Nicki! Even though she doesn't have the advantage of being 'new' and 'fresh', surely there should be enough stable people in TM to stand by her, no matter how her songs sound!
Whats your opinion barbz?

Rated R Barbie

Replies to this posting

1. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Re: Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

bcornwell09 wrote:
    Ummm young money baby. Weezy been here for years still hasn't gone anywhere... Don't you think Nicki gonna stick by Weezy side. OF COURSE SHE GONNA BE HERE! WTF you doubting her for?
    "It?s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too. Apparal, I?m dominating every avenue"

2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:50 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

bcornwell09 wrote:
    Ummm young money baby. Weezy been here for years still hasn't gone anywhere... Don't you think Nicki gonna stick by Weezy side. OF COURSE SHE GONNA BE HERE! WTF you doubting her for?
    "It?s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too. Apparal, I?m dominating every avenue"

Yeah I wasn't doubting her. It's others who are doubting her, nd I wanted to know other's opinions. No harm done though.
    Rated R Barbie

3. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

RE: Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:27 AM By: PrincessErinMinaj

Yeah thats why I said the true fans will show, no matter what certain fans will stick by Nicki and I will be one of them !!!
    PrincessErinMinaj

4. DJ Lewinski avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM By: DJ Lewinski

honestly its sad to see that her so called fans are just gunna stop supporting nicki... i have been a fan from the begining and i like everythin she does... her new songs are ah-mazing... i will always be by her side and if you dont get roman than you dont get ncki... this happen last year with romans revenge ppl didnt like it cuz it goes hard and now ppl love it so well see... team minaj will never die because as long as i live ill be TEAM MINAJ
    They call me Lewinski

5. RomansBestie avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM By: RomansBestie

see now, im not a fan of these two songs but ILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING NICKI. i think a lot of people are getting confused because some barbz arent fans of her two singles. but that doesnt mean they are fake fans or fans that will stop supporting her! :(
    I WILL STAND BY HER. FOREVER, even if she puts out barbershop quartet. but we are allowed to not like everything she puts out all the time, you know what I mean?
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

6. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

team minaj will never die. NEVER..

nic has so many dedicated fans, even if a barb doesnt like one or two songs that doesnt matter. nic's been unleashing roman alot in both her new singles and he'll most definately be on her new album - but thats the only thing people dont understand. its roman, not nicki. its roman.

7. 5star Barbie avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 2:19 PM By: 5star Barbie

I'm still a big fan of nicki and will always be..I'm just not a fan of every single songs she's put it out..but that doesn't make me any less of a fan..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

8. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:10 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I don't like people saying we don't like these songs because they go hard... That is bullshit.... compared to her mixtape stuff this isn't hard it's like childs play!! that's why I'm saying she could do better.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

9. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 6:11 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    I don't like people saying we don't like these songs because they go hard... That is bullshit.... compared to her mixtape stuff this isn't hard it's like childs play!! that's why I'm saying she could do better.

LOL my lovey u seem quite opinionated about this all, why?
    Rated R Barbie

10. RICOMINATI avatar

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 12:49 AM By: RICOMINATI

Fresh or not. Hot or not. Fame or none. Idc and idgaf what happens I will always be a Nicki fan because not only did or does she inspire me, she changed my life. She's a big influence to me and nothing will ever change that.
    I do think she neefs to step her game up considering her last two songs were good but not as dope as usual, but maybe it's the format they're set out in, we're not used to it. But this is omly the beginning of a long future I believe she has in this bussiness.

Come at me bro!®
    - ©Jayy Rico

11. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:44 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

This is what separates Team Minaj from the CFs. Team Minaj won't die cause thats the loyal fans. CFs will and i am fine with that.

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

12. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    I've heard people saying that Team Minaj will be dead in 2012 if Nicki doesn't up her game, but surely we should be loyal enough to stick by Nicki! Even though she doesn't have the advantage of being 'new' and 'fresh', surely there should be enough stable people in TM to stand by her, no matter how her songs sound!

Rated R Barbie

whoever said that is "DEF DUMB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no matter how whack nicki gets, she will always be our fav!!!!!!!!!!!!! she dont need to step her game up! she got enuff skills to last er a lifetime && thats all she need.. wow....
    dead in 2012?????? whoever said that need to be slapped on sum real shit!
    *pause*........................*slappes a hoe*

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

13. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:57 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

TeamMinaj UD wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:

Rated R Barbie

whoever said that is "DEF DUMB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no matter how whack nicki gets, she will always be our fav!!!!!!!!!!!!! she dont need to step her game up! she got enuff skills to last er a lifetime && thats all she need.. wow....
    dead in 2012?????? whoever said that need to be slapped on sum real shit!
    *pause*........................*slappes a hoe*

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

hmmmm I agree barb! But you see, I just wanted to know nd make sure that all of Nicki's fans would remain supportive. Then I get accused of doubting her...
    Rated R Barbie

14. DANickster avatar

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM By: DANickster

It all depends on how its executed.
    personally as long as team minaj stays a group, scratch that WE stay a group she will continue to make music for US not the haters or the people who consider us "dead."
    Back to my team Minaj instinct...
    who said that bull?!?!?! Whoever said that hasn't been whooeped with my studded belts yet!!!! Dead my black booty!!! That's some bull, TEAM MINAJ WILL ALWAYS BE HERE CUZ NICKI IS TALENTED!!!!!!

15. masond94 avatar

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM By: masond94

I Don't know I mean let me say FIRST OFF im a loyal fan i have been since she was underground, and while im not going anywhere she has definitely expanded her horizons and i have noticed she doesn't have the same hype she had when she was underground. I LOVE her new stuff just as much as her old stuff! And she has inspired me so much and i look up to her and want her to be around forever, and no matter what i will always have her back, i can't hear her verse from roger that and not just say DAMN this is why i lover her, Just the same i like her stuff even pre- beam me up scotty, and i love hearin stupid hoe with piercing lines like "look bubbles go back to your habbitat" and " i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish a bitch woo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oulllllllllllllllllllllddddddddd" and just be happy but i will always have that feeling in the back of my mind that she isnt the same and for me as a die hard TM I want the entire rap universe to revovle around her like it did pre- pink friday when the day her features dropped they topped the chart and people where climbing over eachother to get her on a track and now people are all hyped up on j.cole and big sean and im hoping this album will bring her back to that inner circle. but like i said even if she falls off and has the career kim has now ( it must hurt to sell your album of paypal!!) im still gonna be a die hard. but its like a great man once said. fears of the bottom.

16. PandaGazzum avatar

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM By: PandaGazzum

NOPE because Nicki is really the only female in the spotlight people count on for 'rap' ~ sure that Kreazy bitch is droppin' somethin' too but Nick is really the only one who I'm lookin' forward too... she's gonna' blow up on a bunch of TV interviews which I'm hoping for to promote, her tour, apparel, mac, opi, movie roles ~ Nicki ain't stoppin' and the team too in love to just drop her ~ by the end of the year we may be hashtaggin' #15millionbarbz? who knows though ;P

17. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 3:15 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

masond94 wrote:
    I Don't know I mean let me say FIRST OFF im a loyal fan i have been since she was underground, and while im not going anywhere she has definitely expanded her horizons and i have noticed she doesn't have the same hype she had when she was underground. I LOVE her new stuff just as much as her old stuff! And she has inspired me so much and i look up to her and want her to be around forever, and no matter what i will always have her back, i can't hear her verse from roger that and not just say DAMN this is why i lover her, Just the same i like her stuff even pre- beam me up scotty, and i love hearin stupid hoe with piercing lines like "look bubbles go back to your habbitat" and " i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish a bitch woo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oulllllllllllllllllllllddddddddd" and just be happy but i will always have that feeling in the back of my mind that she isnt the same and for me as a die hard TM I want the entire rap universe to revovle around her like it did pre- pink friday when the day her features dropped they topped the chart and people where climbing over eachother to get her on a track and now people are all hyped up on j.cole and big sean and im hoping this album will bring her back to that inner circle. but like i said even if she falls off and has the career kim has now ( it must hurt to sell your album of paypal!!) im still gonna be a die hard. but its like a great man once said. fears of the bottom.

Nicki is still in high demand... every song she jumps on make's it high on the charts. She's in even higher demand now that she stopped doing collabo's. Big Sean is a nobody the only song I heard of his was the one with Nicki. Nicki tied her record this month for 7 songs on the billboard hot 100 at one time, this is cause of her collab power. No one will ever take that away from her she will always make a song huge when she features and everybody in the game knows that and want her.

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    masond94 wrote:

Nicki is still in high demand... every song she jumps on make's it high on the charts. She's in even higher demand now that she stopped doing collabo's. Big Sean is a nobody the only song I heard of his was the one with Nicki. Nicki tied her record this month for 7 songs on the billboard hot 100 at one time, this is cause of her collab power. No one will ever take that away from her she will always make a song huge when she features and everybody in the game knows that and want her.

Oh yeah barb! U talk that talk!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

19. dabarbiesbaby avatar

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

wow. that doesnt even seem like a legit cause. Shes amazing and has so much talent and a huge fan base... and was raised by lil wayne hes the king forever and shell always be the queen

-yep im universal....

20. MichaelMaraj avatar

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM By: MichaelMaraj

if you're goin to stop supporting her, get tf out already.
    because she has enough real fans to bring her to the top.

#belieeedathoe

Newsletter Signup