Markisha avatar

M.A.C Viva Glam!

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM By: Markisha

Wow.. Nicki is such a sweet heart for doing this..
What do you think of this Barbz? got get your lipsticks & conditioner
@ http://www.maccosmetics.com/vivaglam2012/collection.html

Replies to this posting

1. FerniMinaj avatar

RE: M.A.C Viva Glam!

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM By: FerniMinaj

i Lovee The Picturess !! :D
    i Lovee Tha M A C Photoshoot, i Think Her&Ricky Are Goinq To Do Great !!
    &Lets Support Her &Buy It !! Both Boys&Girls Can Get The Lip Conditioner :DD
    -STOKEDD !!
    FernieeMinaj

2. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I have soooo much respect for both Nicki and Ricky for doing this because it is such a strong and powerful subject that people need to no about because it effects men, woman and children. These 2 are the perfect people to be working on this campaign because they both have such strong opinions and views and they are just so down to earth and caring. Im very proud of both of them :) I will defoo be buying both the Lipstick and Lip conditioner when they are released in the UK because i would like to be able to do my part and help with my money going towards the HIV and AIDS charity, and its also amazing that 100% of the proceeds goes to it which i respect alot aswell :) muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee to Nicki Minaj && Ricky Martin && MAC Viva Glam* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

3. TayHollyWood avatar

Re: M.A.C Viva Glam!

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM By: TayHollyWood

LOVE IT! BEAUTY AND BRAINS. I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE IS A BUSINESS WOMAN. SHES HUMBLE, AND VERY VERY INTELLIGENT. I LOVE THE LIPSTICK, ME AND A COUPLE OF THE OTHER BARBZ GOT THE LIPSTICK BEFORE IT CAME OUT. I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BETTER THAN THE PINK FRIDAY LIPSTICK. I THINK THAT VIVA GOES WITH ANY SKINTONE NOT SO MUCH WITH THE PINK FRIDAY. I LOVE THAT ITS ALSO FOR A GOOD CAUSE. THIS IS HISTORY BEING MADE AND I LOVE IT. EVERYBODY WANTS TO BASH HER AND SAY SHES CRAZY. SHES NOT CRAZY, WHAT SHES DOING IS PURE GENIUS. SHE IS DOMINATING EVERYTHING. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY THATS FEMALES CAN U SAY HAS/HAD DONE ANYTHING NICKI IS DOING? NONE. AND IM ALSO FEELING THE FACT THAT SHES WEARING LESS MAKEUP, ROMAN SWAG. THIS PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LOVE THE OUTFIT TOO. SO PROUD OF HER. BUT EVERYBODY IF YOUR SEXUALLY ACTIVE, WEAR CONDOMS, GET BIRTHCONTROL, PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF BARBZ AND KENS. SHIT IS REAL OUT HERE, NOT JUST HIV/AIDS BUT OTHER STD THAT YOU CAN GET, AND WILL BE STUCK WITH. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED, GO GET TESTED. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. XOXO
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

4. 5star Barbie avatar

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM By: 5star Barbie

love it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

5. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM By: RomansBestie

I love it, the shade as well as what the campaign stands for. I just feel so good purcahsing a product that supports my girl AND helps spread awareness for HIV because not enough people understand the importance of being informed about this disease/other STDs. I feel so proud of Nicki to be part of something so morally right :)
    the whole launch/photoshoot was executed in a lovely fashion and I am very excited to have my very own tube! :)
    ~RomansBestie~

6. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Amazing! can't wait until it comes out in South Africa...because South Africa has 0.01% of the world's population, and yet 20% of the world's HIV/AIDS..
    Ladies, we're better than these statistics!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

7. minajbarbie24 avatar

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:50 PM By: minajbarbie24

What I want to know is if it will ever be available in Australia! HELP!

8. Kbaeb7 avatar

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM By: Kbaeb7

Good for her, I think she looks fabulous!

Newsletter Signup