Costa_Rican Breez avatar

How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:36 AM By: Costa_Rican Breez

I honestly feel like she killed it, The first time I heard the song, I FF to her verse and just blasted it. I remember i was in my car and it came on 104.3. I litrally got GOOSEBUMPS the first time i heard it. Knowing the words after the second time hearing it, I can feel the energy she put into it because everytime i say her verse, i get lost in the moment. SHE ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT SON!

#ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE

Replies to this posting

1. Barbiee_Licious98 avatar

RE: How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:43 PM By: Barbiee_Licious98

um i freakinq loved it. "FIRST THINGS FIRST I EAT YA BRAINS! THEN IMMA START ROCKING GOLD TEETH AND FANGS" thats mii fave line. and "AND IF IM FAKE I AINT NOTICE CUZ MII MONEY AINT" i just loved it, lyk everythinq else about her! she shut jay z down in mii opinion and she is basically the reason everyone qoinq wild over that sonq. not jay, maybe kanye, tho.

2. PinkVVsMinaj avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:09 PM By: PinkVVsMinaj

When I first heard the monster verse of Nicki Minaj. I was like Houston we have a problem. She just shut it down. I know that no one can match up to Ms. Nicki's level now and to top it off she made the other featured on the track sound weak. That goes to show that Nicki doesn't have real competitors.
    PinkVVsMinaj

3. Rhys avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:45 PM By: Rhys

Nicki's verse on Monster was straight crazy. I remember thinking that Kanye and Jay should have went back and reworked their lines coz Nicki slayed them. Even now I listen to it and try to be neutral and passively listen and as soon as her part comes on I get chills. Thing about Nicki is it's not just her lyrical gift but the LIFE she brings to a track. Bitches can't compete with that. You can get a ghostwriter if you want/NEED to but can you breathe life into them bars like Nicki?
    "I'm in cahoots with a higher power."

4. Taurus Minaj avatar

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM By: Taurus Minaj

"When I Do It, It Gets Done"-Nicki ~> NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!! PINK FRIDAY HOE.

5. Ken Awhstyn avatar

Re: How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:41 PM By: Ken Awhstyn

she murdered it. she should be well-respected after that, and now recognized as one of the boys in this rap game.
    Ken Awhstyn

6. Lilprincess avatar

Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:55 PM By: Lilprincess

I love that song, like she made the whole song by just her being in that!! but anyways she killed that shit!:D

7. Brittany Minaj MN avatar

Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM By: Brittany Minaj MN

In my opinion her & Jay-Z only make the track worth listening to. But i have just her verse & also the whole song.
    She killed it! I remember i was like i have to learn this rap! I had it on repeat until i got it down. It was one of my favorite raps when it came out & still is. I'm anticipating a music vid just so i can see Nicki.

8. Roman&Shady avatar

Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:44 AM By: Roman&Shady

I loved that verse, it was amazing. She has the best verse on that song.
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

9. Ken Lewinsky1247 avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM By: Ken Lewinsky1247

I really wasn't into Roman but when I heard Monster I knew that I was wrong about Roman

10. RecceMinaj avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 5:46 PM By: RecceMinaj

she killed it hands down, Jay z who? Rick ross who?

11. iguanaeyez avatar

Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM By: iguanaeyez

I feel like she set the stage to murder the whole game...nobody (outside of TeamMinaj) expected her to be able to show up and show out. We knew, and now the world bore witness to the genius that is Nicki Minaj... #BaleeDat!!! #ItsPinkFridayHoe

12. LuluLoves avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:28 PM By: LuluLoves

She slayed me and gave me life at the same time!
    She eats everyone else on that track, she's a muddafukkin monstaah

13. Katapillar avatar

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:12 AM By: Katapillar

I HATE that people still try to hate and say Kanye or JayZ had the best verse. #StopLying. Ahahahhaah.
    GIFSoup

14. Vilix562 avatar

Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:05 AM By: Vilix562

Taurus Minaj wrote:
    "When I Do It, It Gets Done"-Nicki ~> NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!! PINK FRIDAY HOE.

YESSS! well said.

15. BarbiieBeeyotch avatar

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: BarbiieBeeyotch

SHE FUCKIN KILLED IHDD i mean if i tukk that tyme of day tew sit there and listen tew ihd and learn ihdd then i musta been inportant...i mean that have everyone sya that she killed the part and i wasnt even her song is really epic...(i c y lil kim b hatin) AND DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO....she gave her ownself a lapdance....now if that aint an original nicki minaj move then i dont know what is

?Harajuku B!tch?

16. bankslikeASHLEY avatar

Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM By: bankslikeASHLEY

I remember the first day I heard it. I saw online about the song and spent quite a bit of time looking for the actual sound link, Because I've been all "Andy" on Nicki's d*ck But I personally think that she had the best verse on that song. Not that she isn't lyrically coy all of the time with her clever metaphors. But she slaaaayed this verse. "Monster Giuseppe heal that's the monster shoe" I laughed out loud at that line. And when Roman says "all up in the bank with the funny face. You think i'm fake? I ain't notice, 'cause my money ain't" Aaaand then there's our precious little HB "Okay, let me get this straight. Wait I'm the rookie?"

Let 'em know!!! That's all I was thinking. But the energy in her verse of this song I would really like to hear more of.

17. MinajThiis Barb avatar

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:08 AM By: MinajThiis Barb

OMG! i thiink that was her BEST feature EVER! i forced myself to lerarn the verse in 5 days, i got a bride of chucky doll frum wen she says " & i'll say, bride of chucky it's childs play"
    XOXO
    Nicki's Little Barb

18. Catie_isMinaj avatar

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:37 AM By: Catie_isMinaj

I think that she raised the bar for EVERY rapper out there. Her verse in Monster was it! She made the Jay-Z, Kanye and Rick Ross look ridiculous. The world of rap is hers now

19. nessabrown avatar

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:53 AM By: nessabrown

Love It, she has eaten my brains and replaced it with Nicki Mania... But really really I don't a F.U.C.K. :] XX
    I'm in the UK..

20. Ash Lewinsky avatar

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:02 PM By: Ash Lewinsky

OK Barbz let me tell you where ur wrong she did not just kill it..... she slayed it... revived it just to slit its throat.. what shee did there was amazing. She is THE BEST in that song by far.. you cant compare her to anyone else because she is by far the best...
    xxxx LMB xxxx

Newsletter Signup