Alexia_Maree avatar

I Knew I Loved Nicki When...

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:14 PM By: Alexia_Maree

A) I Heard Her In A Club
B) When She Featured On _______ (Song) With _______ (Artist)
C) I Heard _______ (Enter Song Title/Lyric Here)
D) This One Pic I Saw...

Explain Yourself !
-- Please... :)

Replies to this posting

1. King Barakatumba avatar

RE: I Knew I Loved Nicki When...

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:50 PM By: King Barakatumba

D) This One Pic I Saw that reminded me of my Lolly. Girlfriend...lol true story
    BX

2. Maiku Arutohausu avatar

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM By: Maiku Arutohausu

The first time I can remember hearing about Nicki was when she was first becoming mainstream and was featured on "Bedrock," among a few other songs. To be completely honest, I could not stand her at first, and I don't even know why--I guess she annoyed me to a degree. However, over time she kind of grew on me and then I fell in love with her and kind of went back and listened to all her old stuff--including interviews--so now it's all about staying on top with what's new.

3. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: I Knew I Loved Nicki When...

Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:17 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I knew I loved Nicki...
    well my story's a bit embarrassing, but I was on and off her. I don't know, i really just didn't like hardcore rap back then. I liked safe mixtures of pop, R&B and soul music. So, I could just about put up with some of her songs, others I refused to listen to.
    It was in 2009, when I was just finishing up primary school, ready to go to high school, and BedRock was literally the only thing being played. Soon it grew on to me. Then i started checking out her other stuff, and to my surprise, I liked it too!
    So when PF came out, i just had to buy it and join the site ( I lost my email for the site :/)
    I've never looked back, and it's always nice to have another genre of music to listen to!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RATED R BARBIE
    Get ready for it, I came to win :)

4. asdf avatar

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM By: asdf

this is very nice information and very useful for me...Thanks for sharing...

5. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:44 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

C) I Heard 'Your Love' & 'Up Out My Face ft. Nicki Minaj'

heaaarrrtttsssss!
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

6. Baby_Harajuku_Barbie_2 avatar

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:28 AM By: Baby_Harajuku_Barbie_2

Well, I was kinda looking around YouTube on this really wrong road trip, and there is this guy on YouTube named Shane Dawson, so I was watching a couple of his vids, and there was this one where he did a parody of Check it Out, then I found the real version of the song and I was like," this is kinda weird. And why do they keep swearing?" then awhile later I heard super bass, loved it, decided to b Nicki 4 Halloween, and hav been hooked ever since!
    Baby_Harajuku_Barbie_2

7. Blakey avatar

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM By: Blakey

I heard "Super Bass" on the radio, then I went home and looked into all of her old mixtapes and all of her songs. I've been a Ken-Barb for about a year and a half now.

8. #2barbie avatar

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM By: #2barbie

I knew i loved nicki when
    C) I Heard _______ (Enter Song Title/Lyric Here)

I heard "Gettin Paid" for the first time when i was in 6 grade and i searched for her EVERYWHERE the next time i heard her was in the 5star chick remix and i spazzed out cuz i remembered her
    $*i sign boobs now #ITZ NAE NAE BITCH...Everyday im #FRIDGIN'*$

9. Mrs. Maraj-Jackson avatar

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM By: Mrs. Maraj-Jackson

C) I Heard Beam Me Up Scotty

That song and Nicki still continue to rock my world. It was then that I realized, no one is going to keep her away from me. She was different and witty in her lyrics and that had me hooked.

My cousin started talking to my mother and I about this Nicki Minaj girl when she was still up and coming and I went and checked her out for myself. Then, she only had the infamous lollipop picture all over Google Images. I didn't show much interest then.

Then I heard her remix for Single Ladies on the radio and became interested in her again.

The rest is history.

She's my second favorite rapper and I admire her audacity, sexiness, spunk, physicality and raunchiness.
    She said it best: "I'm the best bitch doin' it."
    "Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins."

10. djdeandra avatar

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM By: djdeandra

When i heard super bass.

11. Katy_Barb avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM By: Katy_Barb

when i heard autobiography, i suddenly became hooked on her and there was no going back

12. GabriellaJoleee avatar

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM By: GabriellaJoleee

I KNEW I LOVED NICKI WHEN...
    I heard Autobiography .[:

13. lucasMARAJ avatar

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:57 PM By: lucasMARAJ

I knew I loved Nicki when i heard about her from the Internet.

I thought she was amazing. Nicki is still my biggest inspiration

14. MiSS_iRENSKi avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM By: MiSS_iRENSKi

i knew i loved nicki when i saw her live at the america's most wanted concert with lil wayne and drake. of course bed rock came out a couple months afterwards and it was official my inner barb came out!! :)

15. PinkGlitterBarb avatar

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 6:55 PM By: PinkGlitterBarb

C) I heard Your Love

At first I thought Nicki's "music" was "cool" but when I heard Your Love I absolutely LOVED
    it & that's when I knew I loved Nicki!!!! So I started listening to her more & more & I found out about her mixtapes & I LOVED those too!!! Nicki is a very amazing, talented,beautiful,optimistic person. I love her so much & she inspires me.
    xoxo PinkGlitterBarb xoxo

Newsletter Signup