LaciieBLoveMinaj avatar

Roman's Revenge Orignal [With Eminem] or Roman's Revenge Remix [With Weezy]?

Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM By: LaciieBLoveMinaj

Which on do you like better?
--[Verified Hippie Barbiie )

Replies to this posting

1. allybarbie22 avatar

Re: Roman's Revenge Orignal [With Eminem] or Roman's Revenge Remix [With Weezy]?

Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM By: allybarbie22

Definitely the original with Eminem! It's raw as hell! Wayne's version doesn't do justice for the song.
    Ally Jugg$

2. fabcat avatar

RE: Roman's Revenge Orignal [With Eminem] or Roman's Revenge Remix [With Weezy]?

Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 6:11 PM By: fabcat

Eminem, for sure! And that's not just cause I'm a bigger fan of Em than Weezy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

3. riveradaniela avatar

Re: Roman's Revenge Orignal [With Eminem] or Roman's Revenge Remix [With Weezy]?

Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM By: riveradaniela

eminem all the way
    love to live , live to love

4. monsterKenBkayJ avatar

Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM By: monsterKenBkayJ

ohh i really cant say at tha moment im undecided

5. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: Roman's Revenge Orignal [With Eminem] or Roman's Revenge Remix [With Weezy]?

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM By: PandaGazzum

I actually reaaaaaaaally like Wayne's version better... but I do think Busta Rhyme's version trumps both...I also like the one with Eminem where she says the ''I FEEL PRETTY N' WITTY N' GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY'' that's my favorite one :)

6. NaNa Minaj avatar

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:12 AM By: NaNa Minaj

BOTH... The original when i first heard it it made me hype, like i could take on anybody n any challenge lol with wayne idk almost anything with wayne is good i love his catchy lyrics

7. HCoshawty avatar

Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:18 PM By: HCoshawty

EMINEM WENT HARD IN THE PAINT!!!!

8. MinajThiis Barb avatar

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:02 AM By: MinajThiis Barb

Original
    XOXO
    Nicki's Little Barb

9. nessabrown avatar

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:48 AM By: nessabrown

Eminem! Roman and Slim Shady are besties :] x
    I'm in the UK..

10. BaddestBitch(; avatar

Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM By: BaddestBitch(;

The original goes harder than the Wayne version. But both are equally fun to sing along with :P
    ITZ BARBIE, BITCHEZ.

11. PinkBARB_Minaj avatar

Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM By: PinkBARB_Minaj

HCoshawty wrote:
    EMINEM WENT HARD IN THE PAINT!!!!

Nuff said..
    iCON made by MONSTA97
    ;)

12. fierceblair avatar

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM By: fierceblair

Weezy F Baby

Newsletter Signup