wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. kevinbobby avatar

RE: meeting nicki minaj...

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM By: kevinbobby

thank u :)
    & the gold vip package that i had was $250 & worth every single penny to meet my nicki

2. sherenabee avatar

RE: meeting nicki minaj...

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:05 PM By: sherenabee

okay thats cheap as ! ! i would defs pay that to meet nicki ! even more ! you're so lucky. next time you meet her tell her to come to australia :)
    all these bitches is my sons

3. kriisco avatar

FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT PLATINUM PACKAGE

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 6:42 PM By: kriisco

what seats did you get with the tickets that came with it? were they close?? i neeeed to be in the first 10 rows

4. ClassyP!nkBarb avatar

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT PLATINUM PACKAGE

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:20 PM By: ClassyP!nkBarb

The seats can be anywhere in the first 26 rows. Ours were in Row K which is the 11th row back. Amazzing seats we were right next to the stage platform that comes out from the main stage. I feel like they will hook the platinum buyers up with great seats. have fun! what show are you going to??
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can't let the devil in, I'm a comic book heroin!"

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyBarbsWW

ClassyBarbsWorldWide - Let's help Nicki take over the world!!

5. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: meeting nicki minaj...

Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 5:59 PM By: 5star Barbie

cool !!! glad u was able to meet her
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

6. ILoveNicki! avatar

Re: meeting nicki minaj...

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM By: ILoveNicki!

i'm gonna meet her when she comes to my state too :). Thanks for posting this. I'm glad to know that the package is definitely worth it.

7. Ahmed0508 avatar

Meet and Greet ?

Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:57 PM By: Ahmed0508

Hey I was wondering, someone who had the Gold VIP Package, how was your experience at the Meet and Greet ?

Did Nicki sign autographs for you ?

Did she let you take pictures from your personal camera ?

Anything else you wanna add ?

Thank you so much !
    Couple wet wipes 'case a BUM try ta TOUCH me. EW.

8. IntellectBarbie avatar

RE: Meet and Greet ?

Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM By: IntellectBarbie

I LOVE NICKI MINAJ

9. pelicanflyy avatar

Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM By: pelicanflyy

i have the exact same question!!!!!!!! i hope this gets answered lol

10. _missmariss avatar

MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:55 PM By: _missmariss

I bought the Platinum VIP tickets for Anaheim, CA &it told me that they're on will-call. I haven't heard anything about it since. I called around &they told me I'd get an email with more info.. but I haven't received any more info :/ Anyone have VIP for 4/23 in Anaheim?! Anyone know what's going on? I'm having nightmares that I don't get to meet NICKI

11. brentisbored avatar

RE: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:10 AM By: brentisbored

I've done meet & greets/VIP for other shows before and you usually don't get the email until the week of. So maybe monday or tuesday.

12. brentisbored avatar

Re: Meet and Greet ?

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:13 AM By: brentisbored

All I know is you do not use your personal camera. There's a photographer there. You get your pictures uploaded on mypinkfriday.com for download later

13. GLO The Ghost avatar

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM By: GLO The Ghost

oh cool hehe
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

14. 5star Barbie avatar

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM By: 5star Barbie

I would love the answers to this also

15. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM By: 5star Barbie

more then likely monday they will contact u

16. Graphrackr avatar

RE: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:51 AM By: Graphrackr

I have not received anything either. I also bought Platinum VIP package.

17. sofargone avatar

Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM By: sofargone

All these folks who went to the M&G and nobody wants to answer. *dead* Anywho...

1. Yes, she signs autographs. Boob, arm, neck are the "official" rules. Some people have gotten other things signed. Try it at your own discretion. :p

2. As someone mentioned, you can't take pictures from your personal camera. There is an official photographer.

3. Anything else? Hopefully you're better than me. If you're practicing a script for what you plan to say to Nicki when you see her, don't beat yourself up if you forget it (chances are you will). Don't be afraid to talk to strangers. It's cool getting to know how people became fans/where they're from/why they did the M&G, etc. Nicki is one person--we are many so the experience will come and go very quickly for most of us. Enjoy it. :)

18. sofargone avatar

Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:37 PM By: sofargone

I got the gold package and was e-mailed two days before the show. There's a week left until Anaheim. I'm sure they'll contact you well before the day of the show.

Any platinum VIP people wanna chime in?

19. TheRingleader avatar

Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM By: TheRingleader

I did VIP for her in Buffalo and I got the e-mail the night before the show so don't worry if you don't get it till a day before the show. You're fine!

20. TheRingleader avatar

Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM By: TheRingleader

negritalinda wrote:
    All these folks who went to the M&G and nobody wants to answer. *dead* Anywho...

1. Yes, she signs autographs. Boob, arm, neck are the "official" rules. Some people have gotten other things signed. Try it at your own discretion. :p

2. As someone mentioned, you can't take pictures from your personal camera. There is an official photographer.

3. Anything else? Hopefully you're better than me. If you're practicing a script for what you plan to say to Nicki when you see her, don't beat yourself up if you forget it (chances are you will). Don't be afraid to talk to strangers. It's cool getting to know how people became fans/where they're from/why they did the M&G, etc. Nicki is one person--we are many so the experience will come and go very quickly for most of us. Enjoy it. :)

What ^^ said lol.

You can't take a picture with a personal camera, they do it and they post it on the website here. No complaining though because they do it with a nice HD cam and you can download it in full quality :)

She signs autographs...the girl will tell you its just a body part like boob or arm or something like they said, but you might be able to get something else signed. I got her to sign my little laminate.

Um other than that, she's super sweet and nice; don't be nervous!

For the pictures, I know for my show they did it in groups of 5 or something but they may have changed that rule down the road as I've seen from different pics.

If you have any other questions let me know ha.

Have fun!

Newsletter Signup