wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. Christopher_Jasso avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM By: Christopher_Jasso

What does "Will Call" mean for VIP packages and do you get anything shipped to you by mail? Do you have to pick it up at the venue?

2. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM By: Tyler Tremallose

Christopher_Jasso wrote:
    What does "Will Call" mean for VIP packages and do you get anything shipped to you by mail? Do you have to pick it up at the venue?

you pick those tickets up at the box office the day of the show
    you get your regular tickets mailed (if you chose that) or whatever you chose
    and vip is picked up only at the box office

i believe only the lithograph is mailed, everything else you get at the venue

3. SebCorvi avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:30 AM By: SebCorvi

Hey! So, i got Melbourne Meet and Greet tickets, and the shows on Friday. Do i rock up early for it? Or is it after the show?

4. minka avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:12 AM By: minka

Hey, I'm confused now. I want to buy vip ticket. But i want to know first. When can i meet and greet with nicki? Is it After show or before??
    Because i have a work before the show.. what time wll you start meet and greet?? Please let me know.. please i really wanna meet her.. of course i already have a ticket :) thanks!!!

5. Benicus avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM By: Benicus Moderator

minka wrote:
    Hey, I'm confused now. I want to buy vip ticket. But i want to know first. When can i meet and greet with nicki? Is it After show or before??
    Because i have a work before the show.. what time wll you start meet and greet?? Please let me know.. please i really wanna meet her.. of course i already have a ticket :) thanks!!!

It's usually before the show but exact times arent disclosed until nearer the time (the M&G has often been 2 hours before the start of the concert)

6. SimonVenekeo avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM By: SimonVenekeo

Gemma_x wrote:
    Do we get pictures with just us and Nicki or is it group pictures?

When I did the Meet & Greet last year, they did it in groups of 4. So it kinda sucks when you go with a group of 2 and then have to pair off with 2 others. But if you're good and friendly with the crew then they might let you take a photo with just you and your friend.

7. That Glitter Guy avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM By: That Glitter Guy

I've already got a standard ticket for her show @ the hammersmith apllo on on the 24th, but i really want a meet and greet ticket, is their a way of upgrading to the 'starships' ticket without selling this one and buying that one?

- I already have the general ticket here with me :/

kthanksbye
    xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

8. Benicus avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:45 PM By: Benicus Moderator

That Glitter Guy wrote:
    I've already got a standard ticket for her show @ the hammersmith apllo on on the 24th, but i really want a meet and greet ticket, is their a way of upgrading to the 'starships' ticket without selling this one and buying that one?

- I already have the general ticket here with me :/

kthanksbye
    xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

The Meet & Greet (Starships VIP) is only an upgrade. The Starships VIP upgrade will only be valid with a standard ticket.

9. barbiebahlbi avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM By: barbiebahlbi

are there going to be anymore VIP packages added to Phoenix for August 7th?

10. rrjacobs avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: rrjacobs

so does anyone know if were gonna get more info on the VIP. theres like no information on the confirmation?
    THANKS (:

11. izabelle avatar

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:03 AM By: izabelle

MELBOURNE VIP PEOPLE!
    Where do we get out passes?! the show is friday!

12. Esmi avatar

LA LIVE

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM By: Esmi

Will She also have VIP for LA LIVE??!! On Aug 5th??
    Need to know!!

13. shan.minaj1 avatar

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM By: shan.minaj1

I actually cannot wait to meet nicki in london and then go back to birmingham to see her concert again the day after!!!! i just hope its not group photos!!!

14. BrightBarb avatar

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM By: BrightBarb

Soooo I dont even see DC on here and on ticketmaster tickets go on sale 05/19. SO if the event is not even on here does that mean no Meet and Greet for DC?

15. Tacka avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:30 AM By: Tacka

So I went to the meet & greet in Melbourne tonight and was not satisfied at all.
    First they tell you to get there no later than 6pm the have you sitting there till 7:40 when they take you to meet Nicki but we were waiting for another hour now being 8:40 and keep in mind that she is meant to be on stage at 8:30 because of this we didn't get an autograph all we got was a photo which you had to get taken with someone else and then they hurried you on out the door straight away so all up we got about 20 seconds with her.
    For $250 I wouldn't waste my money. I could've just waited at the gate and got a photo and probably an autograph.

Also they state that you will get early entry in to the venue and because we had floor tickets we thought that would be great as we could get up the front but we ended up at the back because everyone was already in the stadium.

I was so excited to meet Nicki but everything just felt rushed once that time actually came.
    I must say that the concert was amazing as I knew it would be

16. dorian10 avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM By: dorian10

Just bought tix for LA Nokia Aug 5th. Will there be a VIP Meet n Greet? If so when will they go on sale?
    DC in the OC

17. rhino123 avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM By: rhino123

Will there be a vip meet and greet in the nokia theatre in LA

18. RachelMinaj avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM By: RachelMinaj

Tacka wrote:
    So I went to the meet & greet in Melbourne tonight and was not satisfied at all.
    First they tell you to get there no later than 6pm the have you sitting there till 7:40 when they take you to meet Nicki but we were waiting for another hour now being 8:40 and keep in mind that she is meant to be on stage at 8:30 because of this we didn't get an autograph all we got was a photo which you had to get taken with someone else and then they hurried you on out the door straight away so all up we got about 20 seconds with her.
    For $250 I wouldn't waste my money. I could've just waited at the gate and got a photo and probably an autograph.

Also they state that you will get early entry in to the venue and because we had floor tickets we thought that would be great as we could get up the front but we ended up at the back because everyone was already in the stadium.

I was so excited to meet Nicki but everything just felt rushed once that time actually came.

Wow, that sounds like a terrible experience, that really sucks. You should bring up a complaint or something with Grnd Ctrl. I would not be happy with that. I've heard other people with bad M&G experiences which I think is awful because you are paying them a buttload of money!!

Also, I really want to be front row, so that really sucks!! I think M&Gs are better when they are done after the show unfortunately...it really sucks when these people don't even take the fans who are paying the $$$ into account :/

19. DONTxSTOP avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM By: DONTxSTOP

Tacka wrote:

Wow, very disappointing. Did you get to take a picture with your own camera or do they take it for you and send it to you later?

20. Tacka avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM By: Tacka

Yeah it was terrible. I spoke to a lot of the people from the meet & greet and they're going to complain to ground ctrl. I believe that if your running late then you either move it till after the show or make more time as we know from her twitter that she arrived at the arena at 4pm.
    I can only blame the people running it as they had no clue what was going on.

The head of security said we had to put our phones away & cameras away, that we weren't allowed to hug her. Once we got the photo they then told you to move on.

WILL DEFINITELY BE COMPLAINING TO GROUNDCTRL!!!!

Newsletter Signup