wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. xxMichellex avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM By: xxMichellex

I wanna buy vip tickets for her next show in Amsterdam (if she adds them). (:

2. SionainnMinaj avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:30 AM By: SionainnMinaj

So I had my M&G last night! It was the most incredible experience of my life! VIP got into the show 15 minutes earlier than normal people not much but get got right to the front! We had to wait after the show has finished then queued for about an hour, during that time SB came out and spoke to us/ took pictures/ took presents for Nicki! Then on groups of eight we went through to the room Nicki was in! I got about 2 minutes with Nicki and I have to say she is the most down to earth caring person I've ever met! I couldn't stop shaking and crying! She held my hands and wiped the tears from my eyes and kept hugging me! Then when I came out SB gave me a huge hug & took me over to get KFC and water with him! The whole experience was AMAZING!!
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

3. charl240 avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM By: charl240

I'm going tonight at Birmingham , I am hoping that the meet and greet is before the show !!! As i have seats , what will happen then , as i have heard about them changing there minds , and how will they contact me if I'm in a random seat
    CharleyHxD

4. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:46 AM By: cornflakegirl86

charl240 wrote:
    I'm going tonight at Birmingham , I am hoping that the meet and greet is before the show !!! As i have seats , what will happen then , as i have heard about them changing there minds , and how will they contact me if I'm in a random seat
    CharleyHxD

I'm also seated tonight with VIP. I'm hoping they'll let us know if there's a meeting place or whatnot before the gig. Surely their list must say that not all of us have standing..? ( I hope!)

5. SionainnMinaj avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM By: SionainnMinaj

cornflakegirl86 wrote:
    charl240 wrote:
    CharleyHxD

I'm also seated tonight with VIP. I'm hoping they'll let us know if there's a meeting place or whatnot before the gig. Surely their list must say that not all of us have standing..? ( I hope!)

I had my M&G last night, the people in the queue behind us had seating and just had to make they're way down to the standing hall after the show :). We were told before that it was going to be after! Hope you have a good night! x

6. louisexx avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM By: louisexx

HELP ME PLEASE!! nicki's added more tour dates for her uk fall tour! and they got the pre-sale tomoro, but ive had no email what so ever? like were ment to have a email of 'my pink friday' wich takes us to ticketmaster to buy the tickets tomorow, but i havent had one? does anyone have the link that they could give to me PLEASE? it would mean EVERYTHING!!!!! PLEASE reply !!!!!!! :( xxxx

7. TEAMNICKIMINAJ avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM By: TEAMNICKIMINAJ

I am looking to buy a Fall M+G.. If I just buy one for myself and buy seating seats would I still be able to sit with my friend at the concert if she doesn't have a M+G ? :)

8. CRYSTAL JADE VAUGHAN avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP - PHOTO WITH NICKI - WHEN AND HOW DO WE GET THEM BACK?

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM By: CRYSTAL JADE VAUGHAN

LONDON HAMMERSMITH APOLLO 24TH JUNE - NICKI'S FIRST EVER LONDON TOUR DATE!

I had a StarShip VIP ticket, and a photo taken - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN OR WHERE WE CAN GET THE PHOTO WE HAD TAKEN WITH NICKI FROM PLEASE?

I heard the security say 2 weeks wait? Can any official staff please let us know more information please?

Thanks ^_^

9. vasilios avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM By: vasilios

CRYSTAL JADE VAUGHAN wrote:
    LONDON HAMMERSMITH APOLLO 24TH JUNE - NICKI'S FIRST EVER LONDON TOUR DATE!

I had a StarShip VIP ticket, and a photo taken - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN OR WHERE WE CAN GET THE PHOTO WE HAD TAKEN WITH NICKI FROM PLEASE?

I heard the security say 2 weeks wait? Can any official staff please let us know more information please?

Thanks ^_^

Can't you read the posts on the previous pages?

10. SimonVenekeo avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM By: SimonVenekeo

TEAMNICKIMINAJ wrote:
    I am looking to buy a Fall M+G.. If I just buy one for myself and buy seating seats would I still be able to sit with my friend at the concert if she doesn't have a M+G ? :)

Doubt it. Depending on how the Meet & Greet goes, based on some reviews people either barely made it to the front. Or if she does a M&G before the show, a lot of people have said they ended up in the very back of the show.

11. charl240 avatar

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM By: charl240

hey

just had my meet and greet in birmingham, before i went i was sceptical , due to the bad reviews BUTTTT it was really amazing ! We met at the box office it did say 5.30 but no one actually got us till 5.50 , but then we went in , i was seated so looked at the merch stands whilst it was empty and the standing went and got front row . No one actually told us if the meet and greet was before or after and were to meet after until we asked . Anyway wen we got that cleared up i went and grabbed some food , and watched the show that was amazing !!!

after the show we met at the corridor and waited for about 25 minutes were SB came an took photos (who was lovely btw :P) and then We got given Pizza and KFC whilst waiting !

Nicki then came out and walked all the way down the corridor and said thank you for waiting and i hope you enjoyed the food !!!

we then went into the room 1 by 1 and met and had a photo with Nicki ! , She was lovely !!! Probably had a minute or 2 in the room with her !

Overall i had a pretty amazing night !!!! :-) Enjoy your meet n greet guys
    CharleyHxD

12. TheRingleader avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM By: TheRingleader

charl240 wrote:
    hey

just had my meet and greet in birmingham, before i went i was sceptical , due to the bad reviews BUTTTT it was really amazing ! We met at the box office it did say 5.30 but no one actually got us till 5.50 , but then we went in , i was seated so looked at the merch stands whilst it was empty and the standing went and got front row . No one actually told us if the meet and greet was before or after and were to meet after until we asked . Anyway wen we got that cleared up i went and grabbed some food , and watched the show that was amazing !!!

after the show we met at the corridor and waited for about 25 minutes were SB came an took photos (who was lovely btw :P) and then We got given Pizza and KFC whilst waiting !

Nicki then came out and walked all the way down the corridor and said thank you for waiting and i hope you enjoyed the food !!!

we then went into the room 1 by 1 and met and had a photo with Nicki ! , She was lovely !!! Probably had a minute or 2 in the room with her !

CharleyHxD

sounds amazing! here's hoping that's how the rest will attempt to be!! :D

glad you had a good time!

13. CharlotteAx avatar

M+G For UK October Tour....

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:27 AM By: CharlotteAx

Just bought my normal tickets in the presale..

does anyone know when the meet and greet tickets are available?

i missed out on the meet and greet tickets this time round and i need them for october!

please reply if anyone knows when they are out... how much.. etc x

14. vasilios avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:04 AM By: vasilios

charl240 wrote:
    hey

CharleyHxD

I wish my show went like this, you're so lucky.
    Could it be that Live Nation has ALREADY taken over?
    *Sneaky grin*

Any news on when the Milan Meet & Greet pics will be online Dear Mods?

15. ElizaFalbo avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:25 AM By: ElizaFalbo

Hey everyone,
    I Cant afford Tickets to the Show in LONDON O2 ARENA and the VIP packages but i just want VIP Can you Get JUST VIP ?

OR does VIP include Seats like HELPPP ME the presale is on tommorow so i gotta know if i gotta get tickets??

Thanks Elizax

16. Rushing avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: Rushing

ElizaFalbo wrote:
    Hey everyone,
    I Cant afford Tickets to the Show in LONDON O2 ARENA and the VIP packages but i just want VIP Can you Get JUST VIP ?

OR does VIP include Seats like HELPPP ME the presale is on tommorow so i gotta know if i gotta get tickets??

Thanks Elizax

You can't get VIP tickets without a standard concert ticket. VIP tickets have also yet to be announced.

17. SionainnMinaj avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM By: SionainnMinaj

ElizaFalbo wrote:
    Hey everyone,

Thanks Elizax

on the recent tour you had to have both, the gig tickets were bought first then around a week later the VIP tickets went on sale! Nicki hasn't confirmed that we will get VIP but i'm sure she will!! Presale started at 9am today :) the M&G experiance is AMAZING!

18. BARBZ_LAUREN avatar

RE: M+G For UK October Tour....

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM By: BARBZ_LAUREN

I want meet and greet as well! Im seeing her at wireless next week, so excited. Wish there was meet & greet for that!!

ROLL ON OCTOBER x

19. JenniYM avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM By: JenniYM

I can't believe I still haven't got my M&G Photo with Nicki. I've been waiting 9 days now.

20. Amburka avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM By: Amburka

Any word on when we're getting our meet & greet photo's? This is taking way too long.

Newsletter Signup