wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. SimonVenekeo avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM By: SimonVenekeo

TEAMNICKIMINAJ wrote:
    I am looking to buy a Fall M+G.. If I just buy one for myself and buy seating seats would I still be able to sit with my friend at the concert if she doesn't have a M+G ? :)

Doubt it. Depending on how the Meet & Greet goes, based on some reviews people either barely made it to the front. Or if she does a M&G before the show, a lot of people have said they ended up in the very back of the show.

2. charl240 avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM By: charl240

hey

just had my meet and greet in birmingham, before i went i was sceptical , due to the bad reviews BUTTTT it was really amazing ! We met at the box office it did say 5.30 but no one actually got us till 5.50 , but then we went in , i was seated so looked at the merch stands whilst it was empty and the standing went and got front row . No one actually told us if the meet and greet was before or after and were to meet after until we asked . Anyway wen we got that cleared up i went and grabbed some food , and watched the show that was amazing !!!

after the show we met at the corridor and waited for about 25 minutes were SB came an took photos (who was lovely btw :P) and then We got given Pizza and KFC whilst waiting !

Nicki then came out and walked all the way down the corridor and said thank you for waiting and i hope you enjoyed the food !!!

we then went into the room 1 by 1 and met and had a photo with Nicki ! , She was lovely !!! Probably had a minute or 2 in the room with her !

Overall i had a pretty amazing night !!!! :-) Enjoy your meet n greet guys
    CharleyHxD

3. TheRingleader avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM By: TheRingleader

charl240 wrote:
    hey

just had my meet and greet in birmingham, before i went i was sceptical , due to the bad reviews BUTTTT it was really amazing ! We met at the box office it did say 5.30 but no one actually got us till 5.50 , but then we went in , i was seated so looked at the merch stands whilst it was empty and the standing went and got front row . No one actually told us if the meet and greet was before or after and were to meet after until we asked . Anyway wen we got that cleared up i went and grabbed some food , and watched the show that was amazing !!!

after the show we met at the corridor and waited for about 25 minutes were SB came an took photos (who was lovely btw :P) and then We got given Pizza and KFC whilst waiting !

Nicki then came out and walked all the way down the corridor and said thank you for waiting and i hope you enjoyed the food !!!

we then went into the room 1 by 1 and met and had a photo with Nicki ! , She was lovely !!! Probably had a minute or 2 in the room with her !

CharleyHxD

sounds amazing! here's hoping that's how the rest will attempt to be!! :D

glad you had a good time!

4. CharlotteAx avatar

M+G For UK October Tour....

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:27 AM By: CharlotteAx

Just bought my normal tickets in the presale..

does anyone know when the meet and greet tickets are available?

i missed out on the meet and greet tickets this time round and i need them for october!

please reply if anyone knows when they are out... how much.. etc x

5. vasilios avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:04 AM By: vasilios

charl240 wrote:
    hey

CharleyHxD

I wish my show went like this, you're so lucky.
    Could it be that Live Nation has ALREADY taken over?
    *Sneaky grin*

Any news on when the Milan Meet & Greet pics will be online Dear Mods?

6. ElizaFalbo avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:25 AM By: ElizaFalbo

Hey everyone,
    I Cant afford Tickets to the Show in LONDON O2 ARENA and the VIP packages but i just want VIP Can you Get JUST VIP ?

OR does VIP include Seats like HELPPP ME the presale is on tommorow so i gotta know if i gotta get tickets??

Thanks Elizax

7. Rushing avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: Rushing

ElizaFalbo wrote:
    Hey everyone,
    I Cant afford Tickets to the Show in LONDON O2 ARENA and the VIP packages but i just want VIP Can you Get JUST VIP ?

OR does VIP include Seats like HELPPP ME the presale is on tommorow so i gotta know if i gotta get tickets??

Thanks Elizax

You can't get VIP tickets without a standard concert ticket. VIP tickets have also yet to be announced.

8. SionainnMinaj avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM By: SionainnMinaj

ElizaFalbo wrote:
    Hey everyone,

Thanks Elizax

on the recent tour you had to have both, the gig tickets were bought first then around a week later the VIP tickets went on sale! Nicki hasn't confirmed that we will get VIP but i'm sure she will!! Presale started at 9am today :) the M&G experiance is AMAZING!
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

9. BARBZ_LAUREN avatar

RE: M+G For UK October Tour....

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM By: BARBZ_LAUREN

I want meet and greet as well! Im seeing her at wireless next week, so excited. Wish there was meet & greet for that!!

ROLL ON OCTOBER x

10. JenniYM avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM By: JenniYM

I can't believe I still haven't got my M&G Photo with Nicki. I've been waiting 9 days now.

11. Amburka avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM By: Amburka

Any word on when we're getting our meet & greet photo's? This is taking way too long.

12. Nico-chicoxxxxxx avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM By: Nico-chicoxxxxxx

Hi

Still waiting on information regarding meet and greet VIP package for Manchester Thursday 28th June. Haven't received anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. chloepinup avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM By: chloepinup

Nico-chicoxxxxxx wrote:
    Hi

Still waiting on information regarding meet and greet VIP package for Manchester Thursday 28th June. Haven't received anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i got an email saying we n eed to be there for 17.30 and get our vip badge and more instructions :s !!

14. jonathan751997 avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM By: jonathan751997

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

hi will there be a VIp package in belgium

15. jonathan751997 avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM By: jonathan751997

_missmariss wrote:
    You need an ID that matches the name on your mypinkfriday.com account &that's how you'll get in. I had Platinum for the iamstillmusic tour &I sat in row 12 on the floor. I think it's worth it to buy the Platinum bcuz it's really hard to get floor seats if you don't. Nicki is everythingggg.. HAVE FUN :)

how long can you see here ?

16. RomanJr. avatar

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM By: RomanJr.

Hey so I have already all my Nicki CDs and first Vinyl Record all signed by her and for my VIP in Vegas will she care if I bring my PFRR Vinyl because I NEED her to sign it to complete my collection, its just one thing, that'll be fine for VIP right?

17. vasilios avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM By: vasilios

ANY NEWS ON MILAN MEET & GREET PHOTOS PLEASE?

18. Polskabarbie89 avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:18 AM By: Polskabarbie89

Where are the photos from MEET & GREET (AMSTERDAM) ??????

19. NICKIFOREVER! avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM By: NICKIFOREVER!

Where are the meet+greet photo's from 26th june concert in birmingham ?

20. jerisminaj__x avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM By: jerisminaj__x

After reading some of the experiences with the meet and greet, I'm torn about wheter to get the meet and greet myself, if they are available in October. As amazing as it would be to meet Nicki, I don't know if it woud be worth spending a lot of money to get the vip ticket. Don't get me wrong, it would be a dream to even be in the same room as her, get a photo ect but I'm unsure if I want to now.. Any ideas when the October M&Gs go on sale? Just so I can think about things and save up :-)

Newsletter Signup