wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. xxMichellex avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:22 AM By: xxMichellex

Amburka wrote:
    This is ridiculous. We paid 250 dollars for our VIP package, get treated horribly, have to stand all the way in the back because of the bad organization, aren't allowed to get anything signed and we still don't have our lithograph. And now we have to wait over 2 weeks for our photo? Seriously?

I wanna buy vip tickets for her next show in Amsterdam, but when I hear stories like this, I don't know if it is worth it to spend 250 dollars on vip tickets.

2. Kevin_Minaj avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM By: Kevin_Minaj

When will VIP be on sale for the UK arena tour?

3. Sinyee2806x avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM By: Sinyee2806x

]Omg, I had VIP last night in Manchester!!
    I was getting a bit worried after reading some negative experiences on here.. but there was nothing to worry about!
    The security were fair on rules etc and we didn't wait around too long..
    Nicki was sooo kind, kept complimenting me, i was so starstruck, she is absolutely perfect!x

4. zoezolanski avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: zoezolanski

I wanna buy VIP for her October tour.. do you reckon she'll be doing it at the O2 in London?

If so, none of my friends I'm going with will buy VIP... would I be able to go to the M&G and then go back with my friends? Or will it be after the show?! xx

5. Andrew Avison avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM By: Andrew Avison

Where the hell are the M&G Photo's, taking the p*iss miss Nicki,
    I got so lucky at the m&g,
    the camera guy was having problems with his camera when they told me it was my turn so they sent me back out until he had sorted it but nicki called me back in, so whilst the guy was sorting out his camera again which must have been about a minuit or so i got a good chat with Nicki talking about pizza which she had given her fans whilst waiting to meet her and where i was from etc...,
    I reccomend the m&g, go for it !
    although they will only let you get her to sign your lithograugh and you cant take her any presents u have to leave them with security,
    do all the photos get posted on this website?
    speak soon barbz

6. RomanJr. avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM By: RomanJr.

Andrew Avison wrote:
    Where the hell are the M&G Photo's, taking the p*iss miss Nicki,
    I got so lucky at the m&g,
    the camera guy was having problems with his camera when they told me it was my turn so they sent me back out until he had sorted it but nicki called me back in, so whilst the guy was sorting out his camera again which must have been about a minuit or so i got a good chat with Nicki talking about pizza which she had given her fans whilst waiting to meet her and where i was from etc...,
    I reccomend the m&g, go for it !
    although they will only let you get her to sign your lithograugh and you cant take her any presents u have to leave them with security,
    do all the photos get posted on this website?
    speak soon barbz

I need her to sign my vinyl record, do they make you leave your purse? like she WILL sign it for me :)

7. Andrew Avison avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM By: Andrew Avison

I wanted her to sign my album cover, but was only allowed to get her to sign the lithograph they give you before you go in, so nooo :(
    they make you empty your pockets and leave everything on a table before you go in.
    But it was still great

8. Georgia Minaj McBrien avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:26 PM By: Georgia Minaj McBrien

does anyone know if there will be VIP packages available for her uk tour in october for Birmingham!?
    im desperate for these as i am desperate to meet her!?

someone please tell me!?

thankyou baaaaarbs XO.

9. jjjjjjjjjjjjjj avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM By: jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Georgia Minaj McBrien wrote:
    does anyone know if there will be VIP packages available for her uk tour in october for Birmingham!?
    im desperate for these as i am desperate to meet her!?

someone please tell me!?

thankyou baaaaarbs XO.

I'd like to know about that as well.
    About 7 of us managed to meet her round the back of Gatecrasher on Tuesday after the show. So if she does another after party, that may be a way to do it. :)

10. RomanJr. avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM By: RomanJr.

Andrew Avison wrote:
    I wanted her to sign my album cover, but was only allowed to get her to sign the lithograph they give you before you go in, so nooo :(
    they make you empty your pockets and leave everything on a table before you go in.
    But it was still great

Considering the fact that I am a male, and do not have boobs, they should allow me to have one record signed because that is not fair to the males who do not have boobs for the boob signing.

11. RachelMinaj avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:23 PM By: RachelMinaj

I had my M&G in Manchester last night and thought I would leave a review for y'all.

Got an email to be at the venue by 5.30pm. My friend and I got there at 5pm, went to the box office and picked up our green M&G wristbands. We were then shown to the VIP queue. Doors were due to open at 7pm but we didn't get in until 7.20pm. Us VIPS got let in first though so it was all good, we were front row :)

The show was amazing. Apart from being crushed, getting extra sweaty and someone behind me throwing up on me just in time for my pic with Nicki -.-

Anyhoo, after the show ended everyone left. We had been told to just hang around. We all lined up at the wall where everyone was fixing hair and make up, spraying deodorant and generally trying to make ourselves look semi presentable for Nicki after being in a sweat pit for the past few hours.

SB came out and met us all, we got pictures with him :) Then some of the staff brought us food and drink. We were fed Dominoes pizza, KFC and coke/pepsi/water. It was so good to have some food :P Security briefed us and told us everything I expected after reading things on here. Go up to Nicki empty handed, leave everything on the table outside, including gifts for her. We were told to get our VIP laminate signed and nothing else was allowed (no tickets or album covers) although boob signings are allowed. No cameras etc. And no touching Nicki unless she initiates it and definitely no kissing her. "As much as you know her, she doesn't know you" is what he said...

Before we went in they cut off our wristbands and gave us our VIP laminates. Then it was time to go in. Everyone went in one at a time. Then my friend went in and then it was my turn. Nicki greeted me with open arms. She hugged me and said "hi beautiful!" and I was like "omg...Nicki hi...you look amazing!" and she was like "thank you, so do you" and I was like "I came to New York to see you on The Today Show!" and she was like "You did?" and I was like "yeah, I met you and wanted to say thank you for being so sweet to me, it was the best experience of my life!" and she went "Oh yeah!! YOU were the UK barb in NYC?!" haha. Then she signed my VIP laminate. I had my Viva Glam lipstick on and she was like "I love that lipstick on you, really suits you" and I was like "aww thanks, just picked it up in some random store, you know?" and she laughed. Then the photographer took our picture. And then I said to her "Can I get a nickiname please?" and she was like "What's your name baby?" so I said "Rachel." and she held my hand and was thinking and went "Ummm.....Rach Pach." Hahah awww. Then secuirty was moving in but I was like "Oh wait, can I get my boob signed?" and she was like "of course!" and she signed it. Then she hugged me again and was like "thank you so much for coming babe, have a safe trip home."

And that was it. It only lasted like 30-60 seconds but that is what I expected. It really was an amazing experience and I feel bad for the people who didn't get as good as an experience as that. Also hope they will put up all the photos soon altohugh I'm dreading seeing mine as I know I was a hot mess after that concert! And I got home to find my tshirt had sick on it from that stupid girl!!

Anyway, I really enjoyed myself. I forgot to tell Nicki I left a letter for her on the table but hopefully she got it. I went to a tattoo shop today and the signature she put on my boob, I got it tattooed on my ankle. It's so dope :)

12. TheRingleader avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM By: TheRingleader

RachelMinaj wrote:
    I had my M&G in Manchester last night and thought I would leave a review for y'all.

Got an email to be at the venue by 5.30pm. My friend and I got there at 5pm, went to the box office and picked up our green M&G wristbands. We were then shown to the VIP queue. Doors were due to open at 7pm but we didn't get in until 7.20pm. Us VIPS got let in first though so it was all good, we were front row :)

The show was amazing. Apart from being crushed, getting extra sweaty and someone behind me throwing up on me just in time for my pic with Nicki -.-

Anyhoo, after the show ended everyone left. We had been told to just hang around. We all lined up at the wall where everyone was fixing hair and make up, spraying deodorant and generally trying to make ourselves look semi presentable for Nicki after being in a sweat pit for the past few hours.

SB came out and met us all, we got pictures with him :) Then some of the staff brought us food and drink. We were fed Dominoes pizza, KFC and coke/pepsi/water. It was so good to have some food :P Security briefed us and told us everything I expected after reading things on here. Go up to Nicki empty handed, leave everything on the table outside, including gifts for her. We were told to get our VIP laminate signed and nothing else was allowed (no tickets or album covers) although boob signings are allowed. No cameras etc. And no touching Nicki unless she initiates it and definitely no kissing her. "As much as you know her, she doesn't know you" is what he said...

Before we went in they cut off our wristbands and gave us our VIP laminates. Then it was time to go in. Everyone went in one at a time. Then my friend went in and then it was my turn. Nicki greeted me with open arms. She hugged me and said "hi beautiful!" and I was like "omg...Nicki hi...you look amazing!" and she was like "thank you, so do you" and I was like "I came to New York to see you on The Today Show!" and she was like "You did?" and I was like "yeah, I met you and wanted to say thank you for being so sweet to me, it was the best experience of my life!" and she went "Oh yeah!! YOU were the UK barb in NYC?!" haha. Then she signed my VIP laminate. I had my Viva Glam lipstick on and she was like "I love that lipstick on you, really suits you" and I was like "aww thanks, just picked it up in some random store, you know?" and she laughed. Then the photographer took our picture. And then I said to her "Can I get a nickiname please?" and she was like "What's your name baby?" so I said "Rachel." and she held my hand and was thinking and went "Ummm.....Rach Pach." Hahah awww. Then secuirty was moving in but I was like "Oh wait, can I get my boob signed?" and she was like "of course!" and she signed it. Then she hugged me again and was like "thank you so much for coming babe, have a safe trip home."

And that was it. It only lasted like 30-60 seconds but that is what I expected. It really was an amazing experience and I feel bad for the people who didn't get as good as an experience as that. Also hope they will put up all the photos soon altohugh I'm dreading seeing mine as I know I was a hot mess after that concert! And I got home to find my tshirt had sick on it from that stupid girl!!

Anyway, I really enjoyed myself. I forgot to tell Nicki I left a letter for her on the table but hopefully she got it. I went to a tattoo shop today and the signature she put on my boob, I got it tattooed on my ankle. It's so dope :)

sounds AMAZING. i really hope the rest continue to be like this!!

13. DivaSwag avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:11 AM By: DivaSwag

TheRingleader wrote:
    kbaer2 wrote:
    can someone please help me understand how the vip tix work i bought 2 for the show in cleveland which is july 19th and i still havent gotten anything in the mail is this normal? im starting to get nervous.. like clearly your supposed to be there early but i dont even know what time?!?!

I have tix for cleaveland too, vip as well. don't worry about the e-mail or info. you won't get any information till the night before, or possibly the morning of ;) see you there!

hello ! im meeting Nicki at Cleveland also !! im so excited !!!!!!

14. TheRingleader avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 6:40 AM By: TheRingleader

DivaSwag wrote:
    TheRingleader wrote:
    kbaer2 wrote:
    can someone please help me understand how the vip tix work i bought 2 for the show in cleveland which is july 19th and i still havent gotten anything in the mail is this normal? im starting to get nervous.. like clearly your supposed to be there early but i dont even know what time?!?!

I have tix for cleaveland too, vip as well. don't worry about the e-mail or info. you won't get any information till the night before, or possibly the morning of ;) see you there!

Oh awesome!!! let's hope its a great vip experience like the last few mentioned! :D

15. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM By: DDF Danser

TheRingleader wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:

sounds AMAZING. i really hope the rest continue to be like this!!

Its good to hear things are improving when it comes to the VIP threadment for the fans.. ;)

16. wearegoingupinflames avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM By: wearegoingupinflames

Is nicki having meet and greet for her new tours, id love to meet her and be given the oppurtunity, i would like to see her as i am going to the birmingham lg arena tour on 27th october, is there any way you can add in vip packages?

kind regards

Louisa

17. NICKIFOREVER! avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM By: NICKIFOREVER!

MissCalifornia wrote:
    NICKIFOREVER! wrote:
    Where are the meet+greet photo's from 26th june concert in birmingham ?

& from Berlin 16th June ?!

have you got the m+g photo's from the 16th june in berlin ?

18. DivaSwag avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM By: DivaSwag

TheRingleader wrote:
    DivaSwag wrote:
    TheRingleader wrote:
    kbaer2 wrote:

Oh awesome!!! let's hope its a great vip experience like the last few mentioned! :D

yea tru ! but im not going to let all tha comments effect my oppinon on the meet and greet, after all i have never been yet, i have a good attitude , and i hope everything goes great!! if it doesnt, well i dont want to go far into that but i just want to meet her, if its short oh well, i just really want to meet her.

19. ErickESemel avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM By: ErickESemel

Does anyone have a M&G for Detroit? I do! :)

20. BarbieMoon avatar

MEET AND GREET PHOTOGRAPHS

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:51 AM By: BarbieMoon

Does any moderators have ANY idea when the meet and greet photos will be going up?

Part of my job is a professional photographer based in a hectic meet and greet environment. ALL my photographs go up immediately for viewing and purchase. I am very familiar with how these set ups work and what factors effect the upload time.

I've been left very confused as to why people are still waiting weeks on for their pictures?! My M&G was last Monday - I was half expecting to be waiting roughly a week due to multiple tour dates in the last week but looking through the forums it is clear it will be a longer wait.

I apprieciate the standard, professional and silencing response is: Waiting time depends on internet connection at venue etc......HOWEVER, I find this response slightly invalid when images of Nicki performing are being uploaded to this website after each date.

My only conclusions are A) This is not a right, it's a priviledge (As stated by HoS - However I do believe it is a right to get the service a product you pay for) B) The photos are being retouched - a sound explaination for the lengthy wait.

I hope more information regarding this subject comes to light soon and this hasn't left M&G attendees feeling to disheartened. The important thing is that, eventually, we will see them.

Newsletter Signup