wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. JenniYM avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM By: JenniYM

WelshBarbiePaigeGAx wrote:
    OMG !! I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE ABOUT A BAD EXPERIENCE !! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER !! WE HAD 30MIN EARLY ENTRY , WHICH MEANS WE WERE FRONT ROW, NICKI SANG WILL LOOKING INTO MY EYES !! AFTER THE SHOW WE WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS FOR NICKI TO GET READY FOR M&G'S , THERE WAS ABOUT 100 OF US AND WE QUEUED OUTSIDE THE ROOM !! SAFAREE WAS IN THE CORRIDOR TALKING TO FANS AND TAKING PICS WITH THEM WHICH WAS AMAZING !! YEAH ITS ONLY 2MINS BUT THOSE 2MINS WERE THE BEST OF MY LIFE !! IF UR A HUGE FAN THEN IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU SPEND WITH HER , ITS JUST ABOUT SPEAKING TO HER AND BEING IN PERSON WITH HER !! THE ONLY CRITICISM IS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THINGS TO BE SIGNED EG I WANTED MY PINK FRIDAY VINYL TO BE SIGNED BUT WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE IT IN, NICKI ONLY SIGNS UR VIP LAMINATE OR UR BOOBS !! IN ALL BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE 100% WORTH THE MONEY AND WOULD DEFO DO IT AGAIN !
    Paige Mantle

[i

It was amazing to meet Nicki. The time i had with her were one of the best moments in my life but the organisation was terrible, You would feel the same like we when the whole thing happend to you too. You can be very very lucky that they improved the whole VIP thing after we all wrote our experience down here. I wanted a photo with SB too, but didnt get the chance. I couldnt talk to him either.

2. vasilios avatar

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:54 AM By: vasilios

MDEastwood wrote:
    AvrilRoss wrote:
    Is there any VIP tickets for her concerts in uk? X

There isn't any information yet keep checking the website, if where will be any VIP tickets available it will be announced.

WelshBarbiePaigeGAx wrote:
    OMG !! I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE ABOUT A BAD EXPERIENCE !! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER !! WE HAD 30MIN EARLY ENTRY , WHICH MEANS WE WERE FRONT ROW, NICKI SANG WILL LOOKING INTO MY EYES !! AFTER THE SHOW WE WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS FOR NICKI TO GET READY FOR M&G'S , THERE WAS ABOUT 100 OF US AND WE QUEUED OUTSIDE THE ROOM !! SAFAREE WAS IN THE CORRIDOR TALKING TO FANS AND TAKING PICS WITH THEM WHICH WAS AMAZING !! YEAH ITS ONLY 2MINS BUT THOSE 2MINS WERE THE BEST OF MY LIFE !! IF UR A HUGE FAN THEN IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU SPEND WITH HER , ITS JUST ABOUT SPEAKING TO HER AND BEING IN PERSON WITH HER !! THE ONLY CRITICISM IS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THINGS TO BE SIGNED EG I WANTED MY PINK FRIDAY VINYL TO BE SIGNED BUT WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE IT IN, NICKI ONLY SIGNS UR VIP LAMINATE OR UR BOOBS !! IN ALL BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE 100% WORTH THE MONEY AND WOULD DEFO DO IT AGAIN !
    Paige Mantle

Like I said Nicki herself was amazing, but the organisation and how some fans where treaded sucked, I am truly happy you had a good time and good experience but it makes no excuse for how I feel about the whole experience. Nicki was really sweet and nice to all of us, I could feel her love to us fans. In Amsterdam, things wheren't going that smooth as you say things where.. you said 'If ur a hudge fan..' I believe everyone is who loves Nicki. Being a VIP means you should also be treaded like one and you should also feel like one, I didn't felt like a VIP at all just like I was allowed to meet her and other fans not, also VIP's paid a lot of money to see her so yes I think we should have got more time to spent with her and not just 1 or 2 minutes. The Securety was rude as well, and its not only the Amsterdam VIP's who had a bad experience and complained, but a lots of more other country's before the Amsterdam Concert. There is sent a feed back to Nicki's staff and becouse of all the conplains things are being improved so other fans would not feel dissapointed like other fans do/did. I would not do it again, not becouse of Nicki (her I would love to see and meet again) but becouse of the lack of organisation of Nicki's staff. (and not Ground Ctrl). This is how I feel and my opinion.

Thanks for this, you put everything in perspective and a new light.

3. callum3dwards avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM By: callum3dwards

im going to the arena tour in cardiff 07/11/12 who knows when the V.I.P package will be available ?

4. DDF Danser avatar

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM By: DDF Danser

@vasilios; Your welcome its no big deal. This is how I experienced it, and I hope other fans will have a better VIP experience.

callum3dwards wrote:
    im going to the arena tour in cardiff 07/11/12 who knows when the V.I.P package will be available ?

There isn't any information yet keep checking the website, if where will be any VIP tickets available it will be announced.

5. zombiestars_com avatar

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM By: zombiestars_com

anyone have 2 chicago vip meet and greet tickets for sale? willing to pay alot
    Zolanskii!

http://www.zombiestars.com

6. DLZ avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM By: DLZ

zombiestars_com wrote:
    Zolanskii!

The VIP aren't transferable. I have 2 VIP and they have a Will Call name. So there is no way to change the name.

7. cameron_minaj avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM By: cameron_minaj

if she announces Meet and Greet's for the arena tour, is it worth the money? I really want to meet her and stuff but its alot of money and i think it'd be better if you spent more time with her?

8. JonnyWills25 avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:58 AM By: JonnyWills25

Anyone know when we'll get our meet and greet photo's from her London Hammersmith gigs? Has anyone had their UK meet and greet photos yet?? :)

9. RachelMinaj avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM By: RachelMinaj

JonnyWills25 wrote:
    Anyone know when we'll get our meet and greet photo's from her London Hammersmith gigs? Has anyone had their UK meet and greet photos yet?? :)

They went up last week. Go to the Media tab, then click Photos then on page 4 I think there's an album called Meet & Greets. Your photo should be in there.

10. Rushing avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM By: Rushing

Is there any news on our Lithographs???

11. TheRingleader avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: TheRingleader

DLZ wrote:
    zombiestars_com wrote:
    Zolanskii!

The VIP aren't transferable. I have 2 VIP and they have a Will Call name. So there is no way to change the name.

I thought you can, but the person has to pick them up at will call who bought them and then you can transfer it?Meaning, both of you would have to be at the venue the day of concert.

12. DDF Danser avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM By: DDF Danser

Rushing wrote:
    Is there any news on our Lithographs???

No, where sorry, we don't have any information yet, as soon as there is you will be notified.

13. ErickESemel avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM By: ErickESemel

Will there be a difference on M&G photos in North America? Like, will they be up faster?

Also, how has Nic been doing her meet and greets? After shows?

14. TheRingleader avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM By: TheRingleader

ErickESemel wrote:
    Will there be a difference on M&G photos in North America? Like, will they be up faster?

I think the time will be the same, maybe a little faster as they have more access to the Internet? Not sure.

As for M&G, sometimes before, soemtimes after. Depends on the schedule.

15. DDF Danser avatar

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:32 AM By: DDF Danser

ErickESemel wrote:

I don't think so it might take some time, it all depends on the network and on how fast they can be uploaded.

Yes, Nicki is a reall sweetheart so don't worry!! ;) she's doing her best for the fans to not feel uncomfortable. She is really nice!! :)

16. DONTxSTOP avatar

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM By: DONTxSTOP

Anyone received their emails for the Chicago M&G yet?

17. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM By: DDF Danser

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    Anyone received their emails for the Chicago M&G yet?

48 hours before the show you should get a mail sent to you from Ground Ctrl.

18. DONTxSTOP avatar

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM By: DONTxSTOP

That would be today. The concert is Monday... hopefully the email comes today.

19. ErickESemel avatar

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM By: ErickESemel

MDEastwood wrote:
    ErickESemel wrote:

I don't think so it might take some time, it all depends on the network and on how fast they can be uploaded.

Yes, Nicki is a reall sweetheart so don't worry!! ;) she's doing her best for the fans to not feel uncomfortable. She is really nice!! :)

I'm excited! :)

Thank you doll!

20. ErickESemel avatar

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM By: ErickESemel

DONTxSTOP wrote:
    That would be today. The concert is Monday... hopefully the email comes today.

Then that means the Detroit M&G participants get ours tomorrow?

Newsletter Signup