wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. ErickSemel avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:16 AM By: ErickSemel

No email for Detroit yet...

2. KatieZolanski avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM By: KatieZolanski

Does anyone know if US meet and greets are before or after the show?? Thanks!

3. Amberbarb avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM By: Amberbarb

What time did the email say for chicago and detroit VIP to show up at venue?

4. DLZ avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM By: DLZ

Amberbarb wrote:
    What time did the email say for chicago and detroit VIP to show up at venue?

It said no later than 6pm. But you can be a bit late, we got there at 6:08 and went inside at 6:40ish.

5. DLZ avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM By: DLZ

ErickSemel wrote:
    DLZ wrote:
    Just got the VIP E-mail!!!

CHECK YOUR INBOXES!!

Yay! What does it exactly state? I'm going to the show tomorrow.

To show up at no later than 6pm, and to go to the box office to pick up VIP wrist bands.

6. DLZ avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM By: DLZ

TheRingleader wrote:
    To people worrying about the e-mail, there's no need.

Its not like the e-mail has anything special you need to know or bring in specific.

If you just show up to the box office at Will call a few hours before the show, you're fine. Likely 4 or 5, but I'm sure before that you'll get the email.

As long as you get ready and you're prepared to leave on cue of email, or can get to the venue early like 3:30 at the earliest, you're probably good. Tho its never that early, standard time is 5:00.

PS, all you Chi-town people, how did it go tonight!?!?

IT WENT AWESOME!!!! Had a blast!! Met Miss Nicki Minaj, she looked gorgeous. We were 5 & 6th in line to meet her for the VIP.

The show was fantastic, Seriously fun & enjoyable.

& Someone got tackled to the ground for trying to get on stage lol. Nicki even said this is the first time someone does that lol.

7. ErickSemel avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM By: ErickSemel

DLZ wrote:
    TheRingleader wrote:

Its not like the e-mail has anything special you need to know or bring in specific.

If you just show up to the box office at Will call a few hours before the show, you're fine. Likely 4 or 5, but I'm sure before that you'll get the email.

As long as you get ready and you're prepared to leave on cue of email, or can get to the venue early like 3:30 at the earliest, you're probably good. Tho its never that early, standard time is 5:00.

IT WENT AWESOME!!!! Had a blast!! Met Miss Nicki Minaj, she looked gorgeous. We were 5 & 6th in line to meet her for the VIP.

& Someone got tackled to the ground for trying to get on stage lol. Nicki even said this is the first time someone does that lol.

Sounds fun! Was the meet and greet before the show?

8. delaptravis avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM By: delaptravis

ErickSemel wrote:
    DLZ wrote:
    TheRingleader wrote:

Sounds fun! Was the meet and greet before the show?

Yupp - the M&G was before the show in Chicago. And you have just enough time to get back up to your seats to see the show start. You don't get to see the opening act, though. Not a big deal to me..

9. Hannahzolanski avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM By: Hannahzolanski

Any idea why there's no VIP in Manchester in october?xx

10. ErickSemel avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM By: ErickSemel

So the Detroit show was AMAZING! I met Nicki before the show AFTER the opening act due to her being caught in traffic. She's so beautiful and tiny. Such a sweetheart

11. TheRingleader avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM By: TheRingleader

^ nice, to both of y'all. how was the VIP service? did you get to get a picture with her alone? did she sign anything? is it organized better now?

12. bonnieminaj avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM By: bonnieminaj

^^ Did she go down the line to meet people or did you guys see her in a separate room 2 at a time?

IM SO NERVOUS

13. Owenminajj avatar

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: Owenminajj

ErickSemel wrote:
    So the Detroit show was AMAZING! I met Nicki before the show AFTER the opening act due to her being caught in traffic. She's so beautiful and tiny. Such a sweetheart

I love 2 chainz so I hope I don't miss him on Saturday. But did she sign 1 or 2? Was it rushed or did you have talk time? How was the tour merchandise?

14. ErickSemel avatar

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:04 AM By: ErickSemel

It was so cool. It was kinda rushed, but not really. You get like 30 seconds with her. She does meet fans one at a time. But you probably will miss 2 Chainz.

15. Owenminajj avatar

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM By: Owenminajj

ErickSemel wrote:
    It was so cool. It was kinda rushed, but not really. You get like 30 seconds with her. She does meet fans one at a time. But you probably will miss 2 Chainz.

I'm praying my show will be after. And I'm ok with 30 seconds. Does she sign stuff & what merchandise do they have?

16. DLZ avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM By: DLZ

bonnieminaj wrote:
    ^^ Did she go down the line to meet people or did you guys see her in a separate room 2 at a time?

IM SO NERVOUS

@Chicago Theater it was in a seperate room, there were 2 doors in between, they would let 5-6 people in the middle section between both doors, close both doors and let 2 people into the room where she was standing.

DLZ

17. DLZ avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM By: DLZ

Owenminajj wrote:
    ErickSemel wrote:

I'm praying my show will be after. And I'm ok with 30 seconds. Does she sign stuff & what merchandise do they have?

She signs the lithograph, you can't take anything inside, everything must be left outside. Shirts, Pictures, camera, etc.... Nothing at all. Oh and you can't take out your phone if you do yea they'll probably kick you out.

Merchandise a variety, Shirts with the tour dates on the back, bag, sweater, underwear, chains, wristbands, etc...

DLZ

18. bonnieminaj avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM By: bonnieminaj

can you leave things for her, like gifts/notes???

19. Owenminajj avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM By: Owenminajj

DLZ wrote:
    Owenminajj wrote:
    ErickSemel wrote:

She signs the lithograph, you can't take anything inside, everything must be left outside. Shirts, Pictures, camera, etc.... Nothing at all. Oh and you can't take out your phone if you do yea
    they'll probably kick you out.
    Merchandise a variety, Shirts with the tour dates on the back, bag, sweater, underwear, chains, wristbands, etc...

DLZ

I have a drawling I worked my ass of on I better be able to give it to her

20. StarrV. avatar

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM By: StarrV.

Any vip packages left for the aug.8th sho in la?? :/ and noone kan sell u their packages if theyre not goin??so they just go to waste?? Wat aBout ppl like me?! :(

Newsletter Signup