wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. PATRICK489 avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM By: PATRICK489

Just had my Meet & Greet in Las Vegas last night.. Below are my details..

Arrived at the venue at 6pm to pick up my rist band.. The women said once we enter the venue at 7pm, to line up at the mens restroom.. We did, then a security team member lead us the way... We waited for a whiles.. Finally they bring us outside near the tour buses and tell us the rules. Then they said because people have be complaining that they missed the opening act: 2 chainz.. To come back after his act. I didn't realize they wanted us there at 8:15. I got there at 8:30, the lady told me they already went in for meet and greet and my heart almost dropped. She told me to hurry up and go out the door. Thankfully, everyone was still in line!

We had to climb up the stairs to meet Nicki in a room. We waited in this area one by one. My heart started racing.. She saw me from the door while she was meeting someone and I smiled at her. Then it was my turn.. She had 2 bodyguards on her sides, the photographer, and 3 random people sitting on a couch. She was wearin pajamas with pink slippers.. It looked like she was getting ready for bed. Her hair looked great and so did her make up.. She said "hi, honey" then we took the pic, i asked her to sign my arm.. She said "sure" and that was it. It lasted 30 seconds exactly. I recorded it as audio on my iPhone before I got in there and it worked.

When we left they offered us soda or water from a
    Cooler. I did not receive a VIP laminate or autograph picture as they said we would. I went back asking if I could get it and one of her security members were rude and said "they already left, it's over"

Anyways, my experience was decent.. As expected from what I've been reading here. Good luck to LA, PHNX, SEA.

2. allpinkeverythingg avatar

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM By: allpinkeverythingg

I went to the las Vegas meet and greet and I had a great time. We did wait around a while but there was a bar right next to the line so me or my boyfriend would step out and have a drink. Meeting nicki was great me and boyfriend both liked our experience.she is super sweet and humble. She hugged me and told me how beautiful I was. She had to get on her tippy toes to take our picture because I am so tall. She signed my chest and that was it. We got to see the opening act and then we went outside for our picture around 830. Her team informed us that we were to meet up after the show and they would hand out the laminates and autographed pictures. I got everything that I paid for and had a great night! I hope the rest go well! Does anyone know where to find the pictures for the meet and greets?

3. RomanJr. avatar

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM By: RomanJr.

Hey everyone, I went to the Vegas Meet and Greet, heres my review, it may be a little long.

The email sent out by Ground Control clearly told us to be at the venue before 6. So naturally we arrived at 5:30. The email had said to go to the Will Call Booth to pick up our meet and greet wristbands as well as our laminates. When I got to the window, the people at the booth had no idea what I was talking about, it this began to really stress me out. There was another group of people waiting for the VIP so we began to form a line outside the venue. Other people began to assemble behind us, and other people not from the VIP as well. Myself and some of the other VIP people started asking security and other workers around us. Some of them left and then came back saying that they recognized that VIP people were outside and they just were not sure what time VIP Meet and Greet would take place. 6 o'clock passed and began to panic a little. But then at around 6:30 I saw other people go up to the ticket wonder and walk back with their wristbands. I jumped out of line, grabbed my wristbands and got that out of the way. The ticket booth still had no idea about our laminates. Shortly after that at around 6:30 one of the security guards began walking around and informing that we were to be let in shortly and that VIP would assemble inside on the right hand side by the restroom and that VIP would take place at 7:30. The security led us to the side of the stage and we waited there until 7:30. Then Derek one of Nicki's main managers led us out the door by the stage to the back dock behind the theater and began to inform us about the rules about the Meet and Greet. They told us that they would be sending us back inside the theater to watch the 2Chainz performance since people had been getting upset that they had been missing it. They said that his set would start at 8 and for us to be lined up back on the side of the stage again at 8:15. He also informed us that we would also receive our signed photos and laminates at that time after the 2chainz show. When were being let back in the theatre I went up to Derek, Nicki's manager, and told him that i really NEEDED her to sign my PF:RR Vinyl LP. He told me he would take my Vinyl to her and that she would sign it with the photos that would signed by her as well to be distributed to the VIPs and it would be given to me at that time after the 2chainz performance. Everyone went back inside we watched 2Chainz, great performers, loved it. We lined back up on the side of the stage at 8:15, we were taken back outside and lined up to get to have our photo with Nicki. I was getting so nervous and excited. My heart was pounding, we were led up the stairs on the back dock up to a room. I was wearing my ice cream cone necklace, made by Onch (onchmovement), the same exact one worn by Nicki at the VMAs last year, and when it was my turn to go up to her I was shaking. I went up to her, she looked adorable, I asked her to sign my necklace and SHE DID! I was so excited, we took our photo (I hope it come out fabulous!). I was led back after the photo into the small room, where we were given sodas or water, and Derek, her manager said that she had not signed the photos yet and that she would sign them and to line up after the show where we would receive our signed photos and laminates, as well as my vinyl record. We went back inside, Nicki gave an outstanding ovation, I was singing and dancing the whole time. It was amazing. After the show we all went back on the back dock once again lined up, and we were given our signed photos as well as our laminates. Derek came out shortly after and he gave my signed Vinyl Record, I WAS SO EXCITED! I thanked him and told him how much I genuinely appreciated it. My only doubt I had was since we did not see her sign the photos or my vinyl if she actually did sign them or if someone working for her did?... I mean I doubt that happened but it still a possibility since no one saw her sign these things. I compared them to other signed merchandise items I have from her since she signed my other belongings at the LA signing but its just a small doubt in the back of my mind. Does anyone else think this? Let me know. Otherwise, I had an excellent VIP experience, I received everything I had paid for AND my signed Vinyl Record and Onch Ice Cream Cone Necklace. LOVE YOU NICKI!!!! BARB 4 LIFE, GO #TEAMMINAJ!!!!!!

4. Xilef05 avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM By: Xilef05

cmguido wrote:
    SionainnMinaj wrote:
    Without trying to be rude, why on earth would you pay $250 just to complain about meetin Nicki?! Also it's not Nickis fault that your M&G was unorganised. She has no control over the situation other than her time with you. I was lucky enough to have a great experience but I think it was mostly down to me making the most out of it. Please do NOT blame Nicki for bad experiences.
    Nicki was so lovely towards me & made me feel so comfortable. I was a wreck when I met her and she calmed me down and was just so amazingly nice! I hugged her 4 or 5 times, she held my hands, wiped the tears off my face and kissed my cheek. I got my boob and laminate signed and had around 3 minutes with her. Honestly if you are waiting for your M&G, don't go with a negative frame of mind. Stay positive and make the most out of your time ever if it's only 10 seconds. Enjoy and encredible show :)
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

It's really hard to go in with a positive outlook when you are being pushed and pulled by her security and she isn't saying ANYTHING about it. It's her show, she has all the power on how to handle her time with her Fans.

I'm glad you had a great experience, however do not get an attitude with fans who were excited to meet her but were treated like a nuisance.
    The Miami M&G fans had less than 5 seconds with her, and did not receive anything signed. It's not just her fault, but also her management and ground control.

Dallas meet and greet was a joke. We were handed "signed" picture of Nicki Minaj only to later realize it was a stamp. I compared my picture with eight others who had the same picture that night. It is funny how all of them were in the same format, tiny signature, and do not match what she has signed on other items. It is a shame that Nickis' people (including Nicki herself) would manipulate her fans like this. At least be honest and do not make false claims about an autographed picture. The whole VIP package was unorganized, missed opening act, shuffled around, and not much of a VIP. Nicki herself was decent and nice.

5. Kristilee avatar

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM By: Kristilee

When can i buy V.I.P tickets for her tour down under in Sydney.

6. RomanJr. avatar

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM By: RomanJr.

Where are the LAS VEGAS VIP PICTURES???? This is where I'm starting to get super pissed off and irritated. They told me that they would be guaranteed up 72 hours after the show, and the show was Saturday, it is well passed that point.

7. allpinkeverythingg avatar

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM By: allpinkeverythingg

i know! where are the las vegas pictures!!!!

8. BarbieChain avatar

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM By: BarbieChain

This is kind of random, but I wanted to know how tight security/ID is for getting VIP access once you're there. I'm not sure how much security is going to be the venue's vs. hers, but I want to go in drag for the concert. I bought a VIP package, I just hope they'll be okay with my IDs not looking exactly like how I am going to look that night >_> what do you barbs think?

9. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM By: Tyler Tremallose

RomanJr. wrote:
    Where are the LAS VEGAS VIP PICTURES???? This is where I'm starting to get super pissed off and irritated. They told me that they would be guaranteed up 72 hours after the show, and the show was Saturday, it is well passed that point.

the houston show was saturday and we didnt get our pictures up till wednesday..

10. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM By: Tyler Tremallose

so anyone know when we get the lithograph?

11. Tyler Tremallose avatar

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM By: Tyler Tremallose

Xilef05 wrote:
    cmguido wrote:
    SionainnMinaj wrote:
    Without trying to be rude, why on earth would you pay $250 just to complain about meetin Nicki?! Also it's not Nickis fault that your M&G was unorganised. She has no control over the situation other than her time with you. I was lucky enough to have a great experience but I think it was mostly down to me making the most out of it. Please do NOT blame Nicki for bad experiences.
    Nicki was so lovely towards me & made me feel so comfortable. I was a wreck when I met her and she calmed me down and was just so amazingly nice! I hugged her 4 or 5 times, she held my hands, wiped the tears off my face and kissed my cheek. I got my boob and laminate signed and had around 3 minutes with her. Honestly if you are waiting for your M&G, don't go with a negative frame of mind. Stay positive and make the most out of your time ever if it's only 10 seconds. Enjoy and encredible show :)
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

It's really hard to go in with a positive outlook when you are being pushed and pulled by her security and she isn't saying ANYTHING about it. It's her show, she has all the power on how to handle her time with her Fans.

I'm glad you had a great experience, however do not get an attitude with fans who were excited to meet her but were treated like a nuisance.
    The Miami M&G fans had less than 5 seconds with her, and did not receive anything signed. It's not just her fault, but also her management and ground control.

Dallas meet and greet was a joke. We were handed "signed" picture of Nicki Minaj only to later realize it was a stamp. I compared my picture with eight others who had the same picture that night. It is funny how all of them were in the same format, tiny signature, and do not match what she has signed on other items. It is a shame that Nickis' people (including Nicki herself) would manipulate her fans like this. At least be honest and do not make false claims about an autographed picture. The whole VIP package was unorganized, missed opening act, shuffled around, and not much of a VIP. Nicki herself was decent and nice.

we were handed signed photos in houston but the autographs were slightly different on each one

12. BarbieChain avatar

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM By: BarbieChain

Wow just noticed today that my VIP package never charged on any of my credit cards >_> anybody else get this problem? I even got a receipt and order number and everything! So weird. Ground Control is not my favorite right now...

13. Kristilee avatar

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM By: Kristilee

Where and when can i buy V.I.P Tickets to go see Nicki Minaj Down under tour. On Nov 30th 2012

14. DDF Danser avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM By: DDF Danser

BarbieChain wrote:
    Wow just noticed today that my VIP package never charged on any of my credit cards >_> anybody else get this problem? I even got a receipt and order number and everything! So weird. Ground Control is not my favorite right now...

http://support.groundctrl.com/ I think it's best if you sen't a mail to ground ctrl, they might be able to help you out with this issue.

Kristilee wrote:
    Where and when can i buy V.I.P Tickets to go see Nicki Minaj Down under tour. On Nov 30th 2012

As soon as there is more information it will be announced on mypinkfriday.com please keep cheking the site.

15. K_Barb avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:53 AM By: K_Barb

So does that mean there will be VIP packages?!

16. NOA234 avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:44 AM By: NOA234

Kristilee wrote:

As soon as there is more information it will be announced on mypinkfriday.com please keep cheking the site.

O-M-G!!!! does that means well have meet and greet?! im dying!!!

17. Gemma_x avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:25 AM By: Gemma_x

It doesn't mean there'll be more M&Gs, it just means if there is the first place they'll be posted is the site.

Right now Dublin on the 21st is the last M&G.

18. RomanJr. avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM By: RomanJr.

Its really starting to bug me....

But people, as of now expect NO VIP to happen for the FALL TOUR!!! If there will be one, she will announce it! But VIP were to be happening chances are they would have been posted by now! So to save time from annoying posts asking about VIP, expect that we will not be having it.

*rolls eyes* *smilies* *skips away* :)

19. Rushing avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM By: Rushing

MDEastwood wrote:
    BarbieChain wrote:

http://support.groundctrl.com/ I think it's best if you sen't a mail to ground ctrl, they might be able to help you out with this issue.

Kristilee wrote:

Any news on our lithographs??? Or is there at least a representative from Groundctrl on here that could tell us more....

20. DDF Danser avatar

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM By: DDF Danser

K_Barb wrote:
    So does that mean there will be VIP packages?!

I don't know we don't have any information about that yet..

NOA234 wrote:
    RomanJr. wrote:
    Its really starting to bug me....

But people, as of now expect NO VIP to happen for the FALL TOUR!!! If there will be one, she will announce it! But VIP were to be happening chances are they would have been posted by now! So to save time from annoying posts asking about VIP, expect that we will not be having it.

*rolls eyes* *smilies* *skips away* :)

Sorry, but u need to be quiet! u had ur vip m&g with nicki, for us who didnt, we have ALL THE RIGHT to ask questions and hope shell release them!

so..STFU!

Please remain calm and do not use bad language in this thread (and forum), everyone is free to ask what the wan't to ask about the tour. Like I said as soon as there is any information this will be announced on mypinkfriday.com.

Rushing wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    BarbieChain wrote:

Kristilee wrote:

Any news on our lithographs??? Or is there at least a representative from Groundctrl on here that could tell us more....

No still nothing sorry, but as soon there is you'll get to know.

Newsletter Signup