wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. K_Barb avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:53 AM By: K_Barb

So does that mean there will be VIP packages?!

2. NOA234 avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:44 AM By: NOA234

Kristilee wrote:
    Where and when can i buy V.I.P Tickets to go see Nicki Minaj Down under tour. On Nov 30th 2012

As soon as there is more information it will be announced on mypinkfriday.com please keep cheking the site.

O-M-G!!!! does that means well have meet and greet?! im dying!!!

3. Gemma_x avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:25 AM By: Gemma_x

It doesn't mean there'll be more M&Gs, it just means if there is the first place they'll be posted is the site.

Right now Dublin on the 21st is the last M&G.

4. RomanJr. avatar

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM By: RomanJr.

Its really starting to bug me....

But people, as of now expect NO VIP to happen for the FALL TOUR!!! If there will be one, she will announce it! But VIP were to be happening chances are they would have been posted by now! So to save time from annoying posts asking about VIP, expect that we will not be having it.

*rolls eyes* *smilies* *skips away* :)

5. Rushing avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM By: Rushing

MDEastwood wrote:
    BarbieChain wrote:
    Wow just noticed today that my VIP package never charged on any of my credit cards >_> anybody else get this problem? I even got a receipt and order number and everything! So weird. Ground Control is not my favorite right now...

http://support.groundctrl.com/ I think it's best if you sen't a mail to ground ctrl, they might be able to help you out with this issue.

Kristilee wrote:
    Where and when can i buy V.I.P Tickets to go see Nicki Minaj Down under tour. On Nov 30th 2012

As soon as there is more information it will be announced on mypinkfriday.com please keep cheking the site.

Any news on our lithographs??? Or is there at least a representative from Groundctrl on here that could tell us more....

6. DDF Danser avatar

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM By: DDF Danser

K_Barb wrote:
    So does that mean there will be VIP packages?!

I don't know we don't have any information about that yet..

NOA234 wrote:
    RomanJr. wrote:
    Its really starting to bug me....

But people, as of now expect NO VIP to happen for the FALL TOUR!!! If there will be one, she will announce it! But VIP were to be happening chances are they would have been posted by now! So to save time from annoying posts asking about VIP, expect that we will not be having it.

*rolls eyes* *smilies* *skips away* :)

Sorry, but u need to be quiet! u had ur vip m&g with nicki, for us who didnt, we have ALL THE RIGHT to ask questions and hope shell release them!

so..STFU!

Please remain calm and do not use bad language in this thread (and forum), everyone is free to ask what the wan't to ask about the tour. Like I said as soon as there is any information this will be announced on mypinkfriday.com.

Rushing wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    BarbieChain wrote:
    Wow just noticed today that my VIP package never charged on any of my credit cards >_> anybody else get this problem? I even got a receipt and order number and everything! So weird. Ground Control is not my favorite right now...

http://support.groundctrl.com/ I think it's best if you sen't a mail to ground ctrl, they might be able to help you out with this issue.

Kristilee wrote:

Any news on our lithographs??? Or is there at least a representative from Groundctrl on here that could tell us more....

No still nothing sorry, but as soon there is you'll get to know.

7. SachaRose avatar

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM By: SachaRose

does anyone have any idea when the tour date for brisbane is being released? we're supposed to be able to buy tickets today! :(

8. Gemma_x avatar

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM By: Gemma_x

SachaRose wrote:
    does anyone have any idea when the tour date for brisbane is being released? we're supposed to be able to buy tickets today! :(

http://www.livenation.com.au/artist/nicki-minaj-tickets?c=twit_sb_nicki-minaj

9. tinkHO avatar

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 2:55 PM By: tinkHO

When will the Seattle M&G pics be posted up?! We've been waiting for a week now!

10. Twitter/FB@LaticiaCoco Tumblr:@Dopewifey avatar

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM By: Twitter/FB@LaticiaCoco Tumblr:@Dopewifey

tinkHO wrote:
    When will the Seattle M&G pics be posted up?! We've been waiting for a week now!

Foreal I really want to see them, hopefully mine came out okay, i was so off when i saw her. omg
    Dope Wifey Coco

11. izabelle avatar

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:06 AM By: izabelle

To all of you asking where your lithographs are, you have a long wait ahead of you. I went to Nicki's Melbourne show in May and i still don't have mine. Not that i give a fuck anymore anyway.

12. Gemma_x avatar

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:21 AM By: Gemma_x

tinkHO wrote:

They can take up to 2 weeks, just keep checking http://www.mypinkfriday.com/media/photos/6641

13. dennishay avatar

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM By: dennishay

So my girlfriend and I got the VIP package for vancouver on the 12th aug 2012. Her ticket we bought online, mine I paid second hand person $500 ...

so I equate it to the line-up to see santa at xmas... if they said what exactly I was paying for I would have not given over $750 when tickets only cost apporx $200 total...

My vision was being there during setup or rehearsal or even just a visiting room before the show or during the show in the back or even after the show.

VIP to me is an all-access type thing that you feel special about.

This wasn't a VIP package... it was a quick photo op ... that's it... basically a rip-off.

As for actual value... they t-shirts were a better value because you get what you paid for...

the actual value of this photo-op I feel is probably no-more than the $40.... that they could have just collected at the door if you were interested or sold with the t-shirts.

Ok guys you want to explain and excuse this... fine... but I didn't see any money being returned when we found out it was a rip-off... don't screw your fans ... they are the reason you are here and just as easily can make it so your not... just saying

dirty tricks guys, drop price or give us something worth calling VIP

14. dennishay avatar

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM By: dennishay

some interesting numbers, looking at the meet and greet pictures from this year up till vancouver and not including them (not posted yet) there were 2,845 people that paid the $250 (or equivalent) or $711,250 ... nice little bit of change...

So on the very short term, Nicki if you want to keep making 711k free money, have your promoters and organizers change the format to give the fans an actual 'vip' experience or drop the price to $40 and call it a photo with Nicki and sell these tickets at the venue.

15. Gemma_x avatar

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:43 AM By: Gemma_x

So since Dublin is officially cancelled, is there any chance of us keeping our M&Gs and them being transferred over to the O2 show on Nov 5th? (I know there's no M&Gs for next tour but maybe you guys could organize something because of the cancellation?) If not how can we get a refund?

16. kelbell avatar

Meet and Greet Photos - Vancouver

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM By: kelbell

Does anyone have any idea where the meet and greet photos for Sunday, August 12, 2012 in Vancouver might be put up? I am excited and anxious

17. Mishela avatar

Re: Meet and Greet Photos - Vancouver

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:02 AM By: Mishela

they are usually posted on the home page

18. reality; avatar

Re: Meet and Greet Photos - Vancouver

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:35 PM By: reality;

i know im waiting too, it seems like everything that had to do with that night is about waiting lol.

19. reality; avatar

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM By: reality;

i went to the nicki minaj meet and greet for the concert in Vancouver BC on Aug 12, 2012.

a bit disappointed i paid 250 dollars to not get a early entry to the venue, was told that we were going to meet nicki at 7:15 then her tour manager came out at around 7:40 saying we had to wait until 8:15, got to miss 2 chainz perform (was not happy about that), then they came out at around 8:30 and nicki was supposed to perform at 9 saying that the meet and greet works by going in, getting your pic taken, and then thats it and you couldnt get anything signed except your boob and you couldn't take any of your items in, you had to leave them on a table with one person guarding the damn table and you cant hug nicki she will hug you if she wants or whatever. then they left and had the doors open and it took another 20 mins to get in and then when we finally started moving. so when it came to anyone's turn to get their photo with nicki there was guards all around her and it was a quick hi, pic taken, will you sign my chest and bye. and then you got a bottled water or can of pop and your vip laminate.

and now im waiting for the meet and greet photos over a week later, seems that everything to do with this concert is about waiting. don't get me wrong i'm a nicki fan i love her and her music very much and the concert part was good she put on a fantastic show but that was not a meet and greet it was a rip off of 250 dollars. i know someone who went to a lady gaga meet and greet and they all got to have a dinner with lady gaga before the show. like, a meet and greet is supposed to be you interacting with your fans and im sure nicki has had a proper meet and greet many times so why is tours meet and greet bs? like if your going to do a meet and greet do it properly like any other artists not this bodyguard bs. really not impressed.

20. evanska24 avatar

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:10 AM By: evanska24

am going to see nicki on october 27th at birmingham.really want to meet her,can anyone tell me how i go about doing this and how i purchase a meet and greet pass and roughly how much they are?thanks x

Newsletter Signup