wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. Gemma_x avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:21 AM By: Gemma_x

Okay it's been over a week since Dublin was cancelled! Need to know if I'm getting a refund or it's being rescheduled or if I need to file a charge back!!

2. BarbieChain avatar

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:20 AM By: BarbieChain

Hey everyone,

just got through to Ground Control on the phone, surprisingly. They said that regarding the lithographs, they know we've been "patiently waiting" (lol) and that they just got a big batch in and those are going to go out to everyone who saw Nicki in JUNE and that the next batch (whenever that arrives) will go out to the AUGUST dates.

Re: Vancouver M&G photos, she said to check back by Friday and that they should be up this week.

I'm doubtful of all of this of course. But I can't believe I got through to them so fast. I encourage each and every one of you to call them directly and voice your concerns. Their number if you're calling from within the US is (877) GND-CTRL and internationally (916) 443-9205. They picked up right away.

3. kelbell avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM By: kelbell

BarbieChain wrote:
    Hey everyone,

just got through to Ground Control on the phone, surprisingly. They said that regarding the lithographs, they know we've been "patiently waiting" (lol) and that they just got a big batch in and those are going to go out to everyone who saw Nicki in JUNE and that the next batch (whenever that arrives) will go out to the AUGUST dates.

Re: Vancouver M&G photos, she said to check back by Friday and that they should be up this week.

I'm doubtful of all of this of course. But I can't believe I got through to them so fast. I encourage each and every one of you to call them directly and voice your concerns. Their number if you're calling from within the US is (877) GND-CTRL and internationally (916) 443-9205. They picked up right away.

Thanks for calling them and for the update. I was so excited for the M&G photos to get posted but it feels like its taking forever, yet I see other things being updated on the website. Sigh. I definitely want to contact them. I am wondering if writing a letter would be a good idea / where I'd find the right place/person to write to.

4. mariiaaa93 avatar

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM By: mariiaaa93

did a vip package of sydney australia 30th november, end up coming out? because it's listed in the events and its grey but i don't think it ever went on sale..... did it?

5. Gavin avatar

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM By: Gavin

Vancouver M&G photos are up now guys, for those of you who have been waiting.

6. bitchesdonteffectbitches avatar

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:01 PM By: bitchesdonteffectbitches

I just bought a general admission ticket for the Adelaide concert because i couldn't find a vip one . is there a VIP for Nicki's adelaide concert in November ? x
    lucindamralph

7. jgrant88 avatar

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:00 AM By: jgrant88

I did research before I bought my VIP package I read a girls blog on Facebook
    I think it was. All she talked about was how horrible of a time she had
    I went to the Vancouver VIP I went into it thinking that the people that DIDNT pay 250
    They didn't get to meet her but I did. I showed her my tattoo of her lyrics from "can anybody hear me" (beam me up Scotty mix tape) she read every line and was very appreciative that I got the tattoo and she called the photographer over and they took a picture of it. She hugged me I said I loved her and she said it back. I agree it was short but I feel it was worth paying 250 because other wise I wouldn't have met her and i would pay another 250 to meet her again. I was pulled on stage the security that were backstage we're very rude I made sure to stop in front of him and said thank you he was taken aback lol I'm glad I bought the package I met some nice people in line and I have a picture that I will keep forever.

8. maryjanemescudi avatar

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM By: maryjanemescudi

Hi everyone,
    I have my ticket for Nicki's concert in Melbourne on the 5th of December!
    I really wanted to buy the VIP Upgrade but it says N/A on the events page :(
    Does anyone know if there will be any VIP tickets available?
    You can contact me on twitter too: @maryjanemescudi
    Thanks barbz

9. Here4Minaj avatar

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM By: Here4Minaj

I don't see the bad thing. I had a great experience during my M&G. St. Louis VIP wasn't rushed and actually it's based on what you do. If you engage conversation it'll be longer. I'd do it again and many more times.

10. NOA234 avatar

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: NOA234

it is so annoying that were 1 month away from the tour and still no news about the m&g !

i want them so badd :(

11. Gemma_x avatar

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM By: Gemma_x

2 WEEKS AND NOBODY WILL REPLY TO MY EMAIL ABOUT THE DUBLIN CANCELLED M&G!!! Can I have my money back or a reschedule please.

12. Kristilee avatar

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM By: Kristilee

where can i buy VIP tickets to see Nicki in Australia on the 30th of Nov and how to i purchase them, Also how much are they

13. Gemma_x avatar

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM By: Gemma_x

Okay the M&G was credited back onto my CC. How come the delivery charge hasn't been credited though?? Am I still gonna get the poster?

14. I avatar

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:56 PM By: I

I'm going to Nicki's 'Pink Friday: Reloaded Tour' concert in December at Rod Laver Arena. I've bought a ticket already. Will there be an upgrade to VIP?

15. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM By: DDF Danser

I'm going to Nicki's 'Pink Friday: Reloaded Tour' concert in December at Rod Laver Arena. I've bought a ticket already. Will there be an upgrade to VIP?

As long as there is noting on MyPinkFriday.com then just asume there not gonna be there.

16. fierceblair avatar

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM By: fierceblair

Has anyone received their posters yet?

17. Polskabarbie89 avatar

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM By: Polskabarbie89

Was the Amsterdam Tour cancelled? 15 October?

18. Rushing avatar

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:57 AM By: Rushing

fierceblair wrote:
    Has anyone received their posters yet?

No and I'm disgusted that it's taking this long to be sent out. Someone posted groundctrl's number above, we should all be contacting them about it.

19. bitchesdonteffectbitches avatar

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM By: bitchesdonteffectbitches

bitchesdonteffectbitches wrote:
    I just bought a general admission ticket for the Adelaide concert because i couldn't find a vip one . is there a VIP for Nicki's adelaide concert in November ? x
    lucindamralph

lucindamralph

20. Jaylaydee avatar

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:50 AM By: Jaylaydee

does Perth Australia geet VIP packages?

Newsletter Signup