wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. NOA234 avatar

RE: EVERYTHING VIP

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM By: NOA234

it is so annoying that were 1 month away from the tour and still no news about the m&g !

i want them so badd :(

2. Gemma_x avatar

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM By: Gemma_x

2 WEEKS AND NOBODY WILL REPLY TO MY EMAIL ABOUT THE DUBLIN CANCELLED M&G!!! Can I have my money back or a reschedule please.

3. Kristilee avatar

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM By: Kristilee

where can i buy VIP tickets to see Nicki in Australia on the 30th of Nov and how to i purchase them, Also how much are they

4. Gemma_x avatar

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM By: Gemma_x

Okay the M&G was credited back onto my CC. How come the delivery charge hasn't been credited though?? Am I still gonna get the poster?

5. I avatar

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:56 PM By: I

I'm going to Nicki's 'Pink Friday: Reloaded Tour' concert in December at Rod Laver Arena. I've bought a ticket already. Will there be an upgrade to VIP?

6. DDF Danser avatar

Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM By: DDF Danser

I'm going to Nicki's 'Pink Friday: Reloaded Tour' concert in December at Rod Laver Arena. I've bought a ticket already. Will there be an upgrade to VIP?

As long as there is noting on MyPinkFriday.com then just asume there not gonna be there.

7. fierceblair avatar

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM By: fierceblair

Has anyone received their posters yet?

8. Polskabarbie89 avatar

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM By: Polskabarbie89

Was the Amsterdam Tour cancelled? 15 October?

9. Rushing avatar

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:57 AM By: Rushing

fierceblair wrote:

No and I'm disgusted that it's taking this long to be sent out. Someone posted groundctrl's number above, we should all be contacting them about it.

10. bitchesdonteffectbitches avatar

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM By: bitchesdonteffectbitches

bitchesdonteffectbitches wrote:
    I just bought a general admission ticket for the Adelaide concert because i couldn't find a vip one . is there a VIP for Nicki's adelaide concert in November ? x
    lucindamralph

lucindamralph

11. Jaylaydee avatar

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:50 AM By: Jaylaydee

does Perth Australia geet VIP packages?

12. fierceblair avatar

RE: Re: EVERYTHING VIP

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:32 AM By: fierceblair

Rushing wrote:
    fierceblair wrote:

No and I'm disgusted that it's taking this long to be sent out. Someone posted groundctrl's number above, we should all be contacting them about it.

My poster arrived today apparently, I'll look at it when I get home, but apparently it's not even signed?! and it's the same poster that is being sold in music stores but it has VIP written on it? poor effort

13. Rushing avatar

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM By: Rushing

fierceblair wrote:
    Rushing wrote:
    fierceblair wrote:

My poster arrived today apparently, I'll look at it when I get home, but apparently it's not even signed?! and it's the same poster that is being sold in music stores but it has VIP written on it? poor effort

I still haven't received mine but if that's really all it is then I truly hope groundctrl receive more complaints. The postage and package fee and the long wait isn't worth a picture we could have just bought ourselves.

14. GeraintRamon avatar

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:21 AM By: GeraintRamon

I really enjoyed my Meet & Greet experience Nicki was amazing, the show was great we had early access and were right by the stage & despite the fact there were loads of people that had M&G's that night she made time to speak to every single person.

BUT

I just received my "Exclusive VIP Lithograph" ... I am disappointed :( It's the same poster you can buy at Music stores like HMV which I'd say 90% of fans already have, and it says V.I.P at the bottom.
    I'm mostly disappointed because her security were so strict about not letting us take ANYTHING in to be signed and told us we would receive a SIGNED lithograph so I didn't even ask her to sign anything I didn't want to waste time I had with her asking for autograph if I was going to be sent one anyway. Thought I'd just let you all know the situation with the "lithographs"
    I can't really complain to ground cntrl because as far as I know they didn't promise it would be signed. But it did take them 3 months to send out a poster that most Nicki fans already have which is a bit of a joke.
    I just wish they just put more effort in ... :( I was so gutted when I opened it I was hoping it was an extra to make up for the fact they messed up so many M&G experiences and took so long putting up the pics and taking 3 months to send the Lithograph (hmv poster)

15. fierceblair avatar

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM By: fierceblair

GeraintRamon wrote:
    I really enjoyed my Meet & Greet experience Nicki was amazing, the show was great we had early access and were right by the stage & despite the fact there were loads of people that had M&G's that night she made time to speak to every single person.

BUT

I just received my "Exclusive VIP Lithograph" ... I am disappointed :( It's the same poster you can buy at Music stores like HMV which I'd say 90% of fans already have, and it says V.I.P at the bottom.
    I'm mostly disappointed because her security were so strict about not letting us take ANYTHING in to be signed and told us we would receive a SIGNED lithograph so I didn't even ask her to sign anything I didn't want to waste time I had with her asking for autograph if I was going to be sent one anyway. Thought I'd just let you all know the situation with the "lithographs"
    I can't really complain to ground cntrl because as far as I know they didn't promise it would be signed. But it did take them 3 months to send out a poster that most Nicki fans already have which is a bit of a joke.
    I just wish they just put more effort in ... :( I was so gutted when I opened it I was hoping it was an extra to make up for the fact they messed up so many M&G experiences and took so long putting up the pics and taking 3 months to send the Lithograph (hmv poster)

I'm hugely disappointed in the poster too, I'd already bought the original poster from HMV for £3.99 and this one is exactly the same with VIP written on it, I could've done it myself. i complained to ground ctrl and all they said was "sorry to hear that" they did not offer a refund on the postage I had to pay.

16. WelshBarbiePaigeGAx avatar

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:43 AM By: WelshBarbiePaigeGAx

extremely disappointed the "VIP Lithograph" !! its just a poster which is sold in shops with VIP written on the bottom !! really upset with this paid £180 for VIP , meeting Nicki was amazing , but i was expecting a lovely souvenir for a memorable experience !! ALL NICKI FANS would have that poster anyways so it was basically a waste of time coz now my is just rolled up into a poster tub because i already have it !! i would've loved to have something that was amazing !! this was the only DISAPPOINTING thing about VIP
    Paige Mantle

17. Mishela avatar

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM By: Mishela

I got mine today xD aka few months later that I should xD

18. Rushing avatar

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:06 AM By: Rushing

Recieved mine. Very disappointed that it's a poster that anyone could own. Not worth the long wait or money. Why not just call it a "poster".

19. immikeeey avatar

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM By: immikeeey

Can someone post a pic of their poster then got in the mail from the VIP, pretty please?! haha Thanks Barbz

20. izabelle avatar

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM By: izabelle

NOA234 wrote:
    Kristilee wrote:
    Where and when can i buy V.I.P Tickets to go see Nicki Minaj Down under tour. On Nov 30th 2012

As soon as there is more information it will be announced on mypinkfriday.com please keep cheking the site.

O-M-G!!!! does that means well have meet and greet?! im dying!!!

WHY on earth are you interested in paying to be ripped off? Read to 40 pages of bad experiences in this thread! I went to the Melbourne one and it was the worst!

Newsletter Signup