wade(ctrl) avatar

London, UK 6.24/25

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Post any info about the shows here! Who's going? Post reviews as well.

Replies to this posting

1. FILLYMINAJ92 avatar

LDN SHOW [25TH JUNE]

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM By: FILLYMINAJ92

Anybody going alone? Preferably someone who's got VIP!

I'm going on my own and have the VIP packagee, will anyone else be on their own? Or will I be partyin on my own?

2. BarbieMoon avatar

Hammersmith Apollo

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:12 PM By: BarbieMoon

Hey Barbz & Kenz!

I'm lucky enough to have a SS upgrade on Hammersmith 25th June ...... any of yall attending this? I wanna meet some more TMUK!!!!

3. Gemma_x avatar

RE: London, UK 6.24/25

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM By: Gemma_x

I'm going to the one on the 25th and hoping to get a ticket for the 24th!

4. That Glitter Guy avatar

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM By: That Glitter Guy

Im going on th 24th June! CANT WAIT! =D

Also i've just got a tandard ticket no VIP, do you guys know if i can upgrade my ticket to a 'starships' admission?

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

5. RachelMinaj avatar

Re: London, UK 6.24/25

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM By: RachelMinaj

That Glitter Guy wrote:

Also i've just got a tandard ticket no VIP, do you guys know if i can upgrade my ticket to a 'starships' admission?

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

VIP upgrades are sold out for London unfortunately.

6. That Glitter Guy avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:31 AM By: That Glitter Guy

What time do you guys recommened getting to the venue?
    Its starts at 7 right? I dont want to end up at the back =(
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frozen in time, always be mine.
    Baby boy you'll be young forever.

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

7. RachelMinaj avatar

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:21 PM By: RachelMinaj

That Glitter Guy wrote:
    What time do you guys recommened getting to the venue?
    Its starts at 7 right? I dont want to end up at the back =(

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

For London I'd reccommend all day queueing if you want near the front and don't have the VIP upgrade which has early entry!

8. FILLYMINAJ92 avatar

RE: Re: London, UK 6.24/25

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM By: FILLYMINAJ92

RachelMinaj wrote:
    That Glitter Guy wrote:

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

Oh my god. I've got SS VIP for the 25th! Will I see you? xx

9. That Glitter Guy avatar

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:11 AM By: That Glitter Guy

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:
    That Glitter Guy wrote:

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

Oh my god. I've got SS VIP for the 25th! Will I see you? xx

No i dont have a SS ticket, i really want one though... :/

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

10. SionainnMinaj avatar

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:55 AM By: SionainnMinaj

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:
    Anybody going alone? Preferably someone who's got VIP!

I'm going on my own and have the VIP packagee, will anyone else be on their own? Or will I be partyin on my own?

I'm going on my own! No loneliness for us! xo
    Sionainn 'Minaj' Carmichael Bitchhhhh.

11. Gemma_x avatar

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:57 AM By: Gemma_x

Anyone have a spare face value ticket for the 24th?

12. FILLYMINAJ92 avatar

TICKET FOR SALE - LONDON 25/06/12

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM By: FILLYMINAJ92

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180898697637?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_686wt_1270

I can no longer make the show, two reasons. one being due to finances, other reasons due to the disheartening experiences ive seen with the meet and greet, it's a shame i can't sell the starships vip upgrade onto anybody else but if you're interested in the ticket then start bidding.

13. That Glitter Guy avatar

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM By: That Glitter Guy

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180898697637?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_686wt_1270

I can no longer make the show, two reasons. one being due to finances, other reasons due to the disheartening experiences ive seen with the meet and greet, it's a shame i can't sell the starships vip upgrade onto anybody else but if you're interested in the ticket then start bidding.

I already have a standard ticket, but i would LOVE a starships m&g, i would love to buy yours off you, how come you cant sell? :(

ohh and btw... ITS TWO WEEKS TODAY GUYS!! AHHHHH! :D

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

14. Benicus avatar

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM By: Benicus Moderator

That Glitter Guy wrote:

I already have a standard ticket, but i would LOVE a starships m&g, i would love to buy yours off you, how come you cant sell? :(

Due to the nature of the Upgrade ordering and collection process, they are non-transferable. Beware of anyone attempting to sell VIP Upgrades on auction websites as they will not be valid for any other person.

15. RachelMinaj avatar

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM By: RachelMinaj

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:

Ffs, people need to stop being like "I'm not going to the M&G anymore" or "I wish I could sell my upgrade" based on OTHER PEOPLES experiences. Truth is, you cannot sell them on. So you're either going to NOT go and lose out on the money, or you CAN go and hope for the best!

You're not the only person I've seen make this kinda of comment. It's a shame, you shouldn't have bothered buying M&G in the first palce and let a REAL Nicki fan buy it instead. Most barbz (and not all Nicki fans are barbz btw) would kill for M&G passes, EVEN if they have heard bad things about them.

16. GeorgiBarbz avatar

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM By: GeorgiBarbz

i have the starships meet and greet and i've heard that nic' has changed the meet and greet to after the concert instead of before? apparently we will have even less time with nicki now and that it will be even more rushed.. also, that most of the photos will be group photos, not idevidual ones with nicki? :/ to me it sounds like it won't be a very personal meet and greet and that it will be rushed and we will not get what is meant to be included with the package. ):
    GeorgiBarbz

17. RachelMinaj avatar

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM By: RachelMinaj

GeorgiBarbz wrote:
    i have the starships meet and greet and i've heard that nic' has changed the meet and greet to after the concert instead of before? apparently we will have even less time with nicki now and that it will be even more rushed.. also, that most of the photos will be group photos, not idevidual ones with nicki? :/ to me it sounds like it won't be a very personal meet and greet and that it will be rushed and we will not get what is meant to be included with the package. ):
    GeorgiBarbz

Why would you have less time with Nicki if she doesn M&Gs after the show? If she does them before the show she still needs to have time to soundcheck and do hair and make up, both of which can be very time consuming.

18. LP_88 avatar

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM By: LP_88

Has anyone actually received their tickets for the 24th M&G??

19. GoodaMinaj avatar

Hammersmith Apollo 24th June 2012

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:29 AM By: GoodaMinaj

Okay so last night i saw the incredible NICKI MINAJ at the hammersmith apollo in London she was completely immense and had the whole crowd on their feet the entire performance and that takes a true superstar to do that just wondered what the rest of you thought who went i thought it was a first class performance and can't wait for LONDON o2 ARENA IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!! meet and greet hopefully this time :) Love always Nicki Barbz4Lyf! XXXX

20. Candimusicvideos12 avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:04 AM By: Candimusicvideos12

Can anyone tell me what songs she performed Yesterday? I am going to see her in Manchester on Thursday :)

Newsletter Signup