wade(ctrl) avatar

London, UK 6.24/25

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Post any info about the shows here! Who's going? Post reviews as well.

Replies to this posting

1. Gemma_x avatar

RE: London, UK 6.24/25

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:57 AM By: Gemma_x

Anyone have a spare face value ticket for the 24th?

2. FILLYMINAJ92 avatar

TICKET FOR SALE - LONDON 25/06/12

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM By: FILLYMINAJ92

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180898697637?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_686wt_1270

I can no longer make the show, two reasons. one being due to finances, other reasons due to the disheartening experiences ive seen with the meet and greet, it's a shame i can't sell the starships vip upgrade onto anybody else but if you're interested in the ticket then start bidding.

3. That Glitter Guy avatar

Re: London, UK 6.24/25

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM By: That Glitter Guy

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180898697637?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_686wt_1270

I can no longer make the show, two reasons. one being due to finances, other reasons due to the disheartening experiences ive seen with the meet and greet, it's a shame i can't sell the starships vip upgrade onto anybody else but if you're interested in the ticket then start bidding.

I already have a standard ticket, but i would LOVE a starships m&g, i would love to buy yours off you, how come you cant sell? :(

ohh and btw... ITS TWO WEEKS TODAY GUYS!! AHHHHH! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frozen in time, always be mine.
    Baby boy you'll be young forever.

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

4. Benicus avatar

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM By: Benicus Moderator

That Glitter Guy wrote:

I already have a standard ticket, but i would LOVE a starships m&g, i would love to buy yours off you, how come you cant sell? :(

Due to the nature of the Upgrade ordering and collection process, they are non-transferable. Beware of anyone attempting to sell VIP Upgrades on auction websites as they will not be valid for any other person.

5. RachelMinaj avatar

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM By: RachelMinaj

FILLYMINAJ92 wrote:

Ffs, people need to stop being like "I'm not going to the M&G anymore" or "I wish I could sell my upgrade" based on OTHER PEOPLES experiences. Truth is, you cannot sell them on. So you're either going to NOT go and lose out on the money, or you CAN go and hope for the best!

You're not the only person I've seen make this kinda of comment. It's a shame, you shouldn't have bothered buying M&G in the first palce and let a REAL Nicki fan buy it instead. Most barbz (and not all Nicki fans are barbz btw) would kill for M&G passes, EVEN if they have heard bad things about them.

6. GeorgiBarbz avatar

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM By: GeorgiBarbz

i have the starships meet and greet and i've heard that nic' has changed the meet and greet to after the concert instead of before? apparently we will have even less time with nicki now and that it will be even more rushed.. also, that most of the photos will be group photos, not idevidual ones with nicki? :/ to me it sounds like it won't be a very personal meet and greet and that it will be rushed and we will not get what is meant to be included with the package. ):
    GeorgiBarbz

7. RachelMinaj avatar

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM By: RachelMinaj

GeorgiBarbz wrote:
    i have the starships meet and greet and i've heard that nic' has changed the meet and greet to after the concert instead of before? apparently we will have even less time with nicki now and that it will be even more rushed.. also, that most of the photos will be group photos, not idevidual ones with nicki? :/ to me it sounds like it won't be a very personal meet and greet and that it will be rushed and we will not get what is meant to be included with the package. ):
    GeorgiBarbz

Why would you have less time with Nicki if she doesn M&Gs after the show? If she does them before the show she still needs to have time to soundcheck and do hair and make up, both of which can be very time consuming.

8. LP_88 avatar

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM By: LP_88

Has anyone actually received their tickets for the 24th M&G??

9. GoodaMinaj avatar

Hammersmith Apollo 24th June 2012

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:29 AM By: GoodaMinaj

Okay so last night i saw the incredible NICKI MINAJ at the hammersmith apollo in London she was completely immense and had the whole crowd on their feet the entire performance and that takes a true superstar to do that just wondered what the rest of you thought who went i thought it was a first class performance and can't wait for LONDON o2 ARENA IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!! meet and greet hopefully this time :) Love always Nicki Barbz4Lyf! XXXX

10. Candimusicvideos12 avatar

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:04 AM By: Candimusicvideos12

Can anyone tell me what songs she performed Yesterday? I am going to see her in Manchester on Thursday :)

11. BarbzKy avatar

Re: Hammersmith Apollo 24th June 2012

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM By: BarbzKy

I went down from Liverpool, loved it so much! cant wait for the arena tour!! x

12. Charthurs avatar

RE: Hammersmith Apollo 24th June 2012

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM By: Charthurs

It was IMMENSE!!!!
    Pure filth.

She blew us all away!
    I loved the video screens on the stage too.

Loved every second. O2 Arena is a deffo too.

BARBZ I Charthurs I London

13. That Glitter Guy avatar

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:01 AM By: That Glitter Guy

IT WAS AMAZING!
    Stooshe were great too! (Although my friend met them in the toilets and she they were total bitches to her).

When the curtain went up and she was there, everyone went mental!
    Plus i nearly had a panic atttack when she waved at me during moment 4 life! =')

I HAVE TO GET TIX FOR OCTOBER! - i NEED m+gs!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frozen in time, always be mine.
    Baby boy you'll be young forever.

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

14. JacKenz avatar

RE: London, O2 Arena 30th Octoberrrrr

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM By: JacKenz

Can't wait!! Going with 6 of my friends all of us got standing tickets.
    Love you Nicki xoxoxox

15. CoCoBeans avatar

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:12 AM By: CoCoBeans

Hey barbz, did anyone attend the 25.06.12 m&g just wondering if anyone has any idea about the photographs we got taken with nicki. She was amazing cant wait until wireless till I see her & drake again O'x

16. BarbieMoon avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 4:42 AM By: BarbieMoon

I am saddened to see someone write about selling their ticket because of other peoples experiences! I had a M&G for Hammersmith Apollo, 25th June 2012.

The concert was absolutely amazing! Nic seriously blew everyone away! I had tears for M4L and SM, it was magical! And the meet and greet? Wow! I had an INDIVIDUAL photo with her and a full conversation, noone rushed me or made me feel unwelcome! She's so sweet and cute, she asked me lots of questions, made comments on my hair and outfit and gave me a hug too! Omg if she's been wearing her fragrance.........she smelled incredible! It was the best day of my life and I wish I could replay it again and again.

Never formulate opinions based on the words of others.

As for the M&G pictures.....I hope they're up soon!!!!

17. RachelMinaj avatar

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM By: RachelMinaj

BarbieMoon wrote:
    Omg if she's been wearing her fragrance.........she smelled incredible!

Yes!! When I met her in Manchester she smelled divine!! I wanted to ask if she was wearing her perfume but I didn't :P

18. jazziebarbz avatar

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM By: jazziebarbz

i was at london hammersmith on the 25th and the show was insane. Nicki is perfect in everyway and i have booked tickets for Roman Reloaded tour in october

Which barbz be there 30th Oct?

19. KaranMinaj' avatar

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM By: KaranMinaj'

BarbieMoon wrote:
    I am saddened to see someone write about selling their ticket because of other peoples experiences! I had a M&G for Hammersmith Apollo, 25th June 2012.

The concert was absolutely amazing! Nic seriously blew everyone away! I had tears for M4L and SM, it was magical! And the meet and greet? Wow! I had an INDIVIDUAL photo with her and a full conversation, noone rushed me or made me feel unwelcome! She's so sweet and cute, she asked me lots of questions, made comments on my hair and outfit and gave me a hug too! Omg if she's been wearing her fragrance.........she smelled incredible! It was the best day of my life and I wish I could replay it again and again.

Never formulate opinions based on the words of others.

i was there on the 25th she was so amazing right? and omg how sweet was sb to come out after while waiting in like for m&g with nicki! he took pictures with everyone, so kind! i hope the picyures go up soon, it will be my dp for everything :P

As for the M&G pictures.....I hope they're up soon!!!!

a little about me..
    Name: Karan Sharma (KaranMinajj')
    Date Of Birth: 24/12/1995
    Twitter: @karansharma95 follow me and i'll follow you back :)
    Facebook: karansharma95@hotmail.co.uk
    BBM: 27686B2F :)

20. Gemma_x avatar

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM By: Gemma_x

Me and my friends camped for the 25th to get front row before the 24th show had even ended! It was so amazing and Nicki kept looking at me and pointed to me at RBMS!

Newsletter Signup