wade(ctrl) avatar

London, UK 6.24/25

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Post any info about the shows here! Who's going? Post reviews as well.

Replies to this posting

1. KaranMinaj' avatar

Re: London, UK 6.24/25

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM By: KaranMinaj'

BarbieMoon wrote:
    I am saddened to see someone write about selling their ticket because of other peoples experiences! I had a M&G for Hammersmith Apollo, 25th June 2012.

The concert was absolutely amazing! Nic seriously blew everyone away! I had tears for M4L and SM, it was magical! And the meet and greet? Wow! I had an INDIVIDUAL photo with her and a full conversation, noone rushed me or made me feel unwelcome! She's so sweet and cute, she asked me lots of questions, made comments on my hair and outfit and gave me a hug too! Omg if she's been wearing her fragrance.........she smelled incredible! It was the best day of my life and I wish I could replay it again and again.

Never formulate opinions based on the words of others.

i was there on the 25th she was so amazing right? and omg how sweet was sb to come out after while waiting in like for m&g with nicki! he took pictures with everyone, so kind! i hope the picyures go up soon, it will be my dp for everything :P

As for the M&G pictures.....I hope they're up soon!!!!

a little about me..
    Name: Karan Sharma (KaranMinajj')
    Date Of Birth: 24/12/1995
    Twitter: @karansharma95 follow me and i'll follow you back :)
    Facebook: karansharma95@hotmail.co.uk
    BBM: 27686B2F :)

2. Gemma_x avatar

RE: London, UK 6.24/25

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM By: Gemma_x

Me and my friends camped for the 25th to get front row before the 24th show had even ended! It was so amazing and Nicki kept looking at me and pointed to me at RBMS!

Newsletter Signup