Benicus avatar

General Tour Chat

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM By: Benicus

Post any general queries here regarding Nicki's tour and concerts.

Replies to this posting

1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: U.S Tour Dates?

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    She's having a European tour, I don't think she's coming anywhere eastern until she's done the tour. :(

COME TO TORONTO, NICKI.

US is in the west mate
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

2. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:46 AM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    She's having a European tour, I don't think she's coming anywhere eastern until she's done the tour. :(

COME TO TORONTO, NICKI.

US is in the west mate

No it's not, lol...

3. TheRingleader avatar

US TOUR DATES and STARSHIPS VIDEO?!?

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM By: TheRingleader

Ok, one of my pet peeves is when people make faulty promises or commitments.

I'm kind of annoyed, only because Nicki kept saying that she would release the US tour dates and the Starships video "soon" and then "this week" but she never does.

I understand that delays happen but honestly, why even commit to it then if its going to keep getting pushed back? I rather Nicki say I'll have them out a bit later we are still confirming things and that the video is stilll being updated than saying this week etc only to not post either.

I mean, on Twitter, for the last three weeks, each week she's been saying " this week" or "the top of next week" for the Starships video but it keeps not happening. And then for the US tour she said in March that they would be announced in "early April" and then last week she said they'd be announced "this week" yet they still aren't out and we're almost done April.

Sigh.

4. TheRingleader avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM By: TheRingleader

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:

COME TO TORONTO, NICKI.

US is in the west mate

No it's not, lol...

Yeah it actually is haha.

And she said she's gonna announce them soon but IDK anymore :(

5. BrookieBARBZ avatar

RE: US TOUR DATES and STARSHIPS VIDEO?!?

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

Amen to that.
    º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

6. BrookieBARBZ avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

Ugh well, thanks guys! If anybody else hears any wordd lemme know!!
    º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

7. SwissRoman avatar

Are you excited for the Tour?

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 7:07 AM By: SwissRoman

The PinkFriday:RomanReloaded Tour kicks off next month.. Are you excited? What do you except from the Tour? Which Songs? :) #TeamMinaj

8. Gemma_x avatar

RE: Are you excited for the Tour?

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM By: Gemma_x

So excited omg!!

9. Benicus avatar

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM By: Benicus Moderator

I really hope she performs Beautiful Sinner!

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

10. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:17 AM By: SwissRoman

Benicus wrote:
    I really hope she performs Beautiful Sinner!

WORD!!

11. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:44 AM By: DDF Danser

Yeah, damn right I AM excided!! I`m going as VIP but I still think its confusing about what to do when I get there.. As for the tour. I guess it will be a lot of dansing, an as for the song, I hope she will perform; Automatic, Starships, Stupid Hoe, Whip It, Pound The Alarm, Young Forever, Marilyn Monroe, Beez In The Trap, Roman Holiday, but I`m also hoping for Your Love and Moment 4-Life..

12. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:10 AM By: SwissRoman

MDEastwood wrote:
    Yeah, damn right I AM excided!! I`m going as VIP but I still think its confusing about what to do when I get there.. As for the tour. I guess it will be a lot of dansing, an as for the song, I hope she will perform; Automatic, Starships, Stupid Hoe, Whip It, Pound The Alarm, Young Forever, Marilyn Monroe, Beez In The Trap, Roman Holiday, but I`m also hoping for Your Love and Moment 4-Life..

Oh my god everyone is going VIP except me! :( I think i probably gonna die just seeing her on stage, when she would stand before me >> hospital lmfao!!! :) Booo.. She also needs to peform so featured songs :) And older songs. i actually want her to peform 2000k songs but thats kinda impossible :) No one asked bout my opinion but thank for the answer lmfao

13. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM By: DDF Danser

SwissRoman wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

Oh my god everyone is going VIP except me! :( I think i probably gonna die just seeing her on stage, when she would stand before me >> hospital lmfao!!! :) Booo.. She also needs to peform so featured songs :) And older songs. i actually want her to peform 2000k songs but thats kinda impossible :) No one asked bout my opinion but thank for the answer lmfao

Aaaah..I think thats sweet haha ;-) I am so happy that I wil meet her, but I sure paid a lot of money for it, these VIP Upgrades where very expencive.. *I promissed myself I would keep my head cool and not to pass out then Nicki Minaj is standing right before me haha* Yeah, I agree I just don't know wich songs I would like to hear more.. To many songs XD.. I'm sorry, then wich songs you would like Nicki Minaj to perfom at the concert? :-)
    I'm sweet like CANDY and bad as F*CK, Love me for who I am, Hate me for what i'm not! #:-*

14. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:33 AM By: SwissRoman

UGH STOP IT!! I think you gonna have your moment for life :) If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :) UGHHHHH! *looks through nicki playlist* ... *still looks* .... *hum...* OK honestly she can sing/rap every fuckin song she wants! GOD! :D

15. RachelMinaj avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM By: RachelMinaj

So excited!! My ideal setlist is:

Itty Bitty Piggy
    Go Hard
    Monster
    Still I Rise
    Right Thru Me
    Save Me
    Here I Am
    Catch Me
    Your Love
    Roman Holiday
    Come On A Cone
    Pound The Alarm
    Whip It
    Fire Burns
    Masquerade
    Va Va Voom
    Right By My Side
    Beez In The Trap
    Champion
    Moment 4 Life
    Romans Revenge
    Roman in Moscow
    Stupid Hoe
    Autobiography
    Bed Rock

And loads more I've probably forget....haha, I can wish can't I? :P

16. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: DDF Danser

SwissRoman wrote:
    UGH STOP IT!! I think you gonna have your moment for life :) If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :) UGHHHHH! *looks through nicki playlist* ... *still looks* .... *hum...* OK honestly she can sing/rap every fuckin song she wants! GOD! :D

Whahahaha :-) no, ofcourse not.. I might just start to free style rap of free style dance in front of her haha no way she
    will forget that.. :-P or I just make my own version of super bass and call it Nicki Bass, then rap that to her.. Or lets just start to sing beez in the trap when she walks in, i`m sure other fans will sing allong with me, and if not? Its just me and the lyrics.. Haha XD oke, then youre top 5 songs you really want her to perform?
    I'm sweet like CANDY and bad as F*CK, Love me for who I am, Hate me for what i'm not! #:-*

17. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM By: SwissRoman

MDEastwood wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:

Whahahaha :-) no, ofcourse not.. I might just start to free style rap of free style dance in front of her haha no way she
    will forget that.. :-P or I just make my own version of super bass and call it Nicki Bass, then rap that to her.. Or lets just start to sing beez in the trap when she walks in, i`m sure other fans will sing allong with me, and if not? Its just me and the lyrics.. Haha XD oke, then youre top 5 songs you really want her to perform?

Oh my gaaaaawd! She had an radio interview and she talked about a guy who was at her album-signin and the security took him away from her and he screamed to security "FUCK IS ON YA BUISCITS" hahaha, so you have to actually scream at the security omg :P Ok this makes it even harder!!! Ok.. i tried to make a list the last 10 mins but i CANT DO IT! I can say that i would like a Verse-Remix with features from her. I love up all night, mufuckin up, gimme money, dance a$$, monster, why you mad, i ain't thru.. you know.. like every fuckin verse she had on a song lmfao!! :) I would be happy for did it on em, starships, super bass, come on a cone, hov lane UGHHHH i can't hahaha its every song :((((

18. Benicus avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM By: Benicus Moderator

SwissRoman wrote:
    If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :)

It's really difficult. When I met Amy Lee from Evanescence, I tried to plan some decent things to say to her, but when it came to it I became WAY too starstruck and now I can't even remember what I said. Haha! I'm such a loser!

19. SwissRoman avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM By: SwissRoman

Benicus wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:
    If i could meet her i actually would learn some sentences.. Maybe you shouldnt say basic stuff like "i love you" or "your the best" say something, that she will remember you, something diffrent haha :)

It's really difficult. When I met Amy Lee from Evanescence, I tried to plan some decent things to say to her, but when it came to it I became WAY too starstruck and now I can't even remember what I said. Haha! I'm such a loser!

Omg, today i downloaded the single collection from Evanscence :o ! .. Same will happen to me, oh.. Wait? I dont have vip-tickets WHATEVUUUUR Im gonna stalk her !!

20. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM By: DDF Danser

SwissRoman wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    SwissRoman wrote:

Oh my gaaaaawd! She had an radio interview and she talked about a guy who was at her album-signin and the security took him away from her and he screamed to security "FUCK IS ON YA BUISCITS" hahaha, so you have to actually scream at the security omg :P Ok this makes it even harder!!! Ok.. i tried to make a list the last 10 mins but i CANT DO IT! I can say that i would like a Verse-Remix with features from her. I love up all night, mufuckin up, gimme money, dance a$$, monster, why you mad, i ain't thru.. you know.. like every fuckin verse she had on a song lmfao!! :) I would be happy for did it on em, starships, super bass, come on a cone, hov lane UGHHHH i can't hahaha its every song :((((

No, I know what I will give her..1 red roze... she like's red rozes so I will give her one, and with a lil card on it. To"; Queen Barb, hugs and kisses Daria'' or something like that. And in exchaingde I ask het if she can give me big hug!! :D But men that man.. what an idiot to get cought like that hahaha :p You see you could name some titles I knew you could :D Nicki will give us a great unforgeteble concert!! :D

Newsletter Signup