Benicus avatar

General Tour Chat

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM By: Benicus

Post any general queries here regarding Nicki's tour and concerts.

Replies to this posting

1. barbzhannah avatar

Pink Friday Roman Reloaded Tour

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM By: barbzhannah

Seen her in Newcastle, she was AMAZING! Not seen anything like it, I LOVE NICKI SOOOO MUCH!

Barbz for life

2. OliveAlice avatar

RE: General Tour Chat

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:21 PM By: OliveAlice

Hey Guys
    I was at the show on the 27th of October and there's no setlist up on setlistfm so I was wondering if anyone either was there and can tell me the setlist or knows where I could find it. I didn't recognize all the songs (I know I'm awful ) so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help.

Thank you

p.s best concert ever!

3. chelseaa'TeamLewinsky avatar

Re: General Tour Chat

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM By: chelseaa'TeamLewinsky

is nicki going to do a signing for the pf:rr re-up?
    c.w

4. Geordie_Barbz_88 avatar

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:20 AM By: Geordie_Barbz_88

barbzhannah wrote:
    Seen her in Newcastle, she was AMAZING! Not seen anything like it, I LOVE NICKI SOOOO MUCH!

Barbz for life

Yeah she was amazing Which date did you go to at Newcastle?? Hope Nick comes back to Newcastle soon

5. MariiCeliiz01 avatar

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM By: MariiCeliiz01

Nickiiiiiiii come to Puerto Ricoo!!!!!!!! We waiting for youuuu

6. KenMorgan avatar

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM By: KenMorgan

Is there going to be VIP packages for Pink Friday Reloaded Tour? I have not found answers! Help guys. aha

(Sorry for my english, I'm french. lol)

7. Bow_minaj avatar

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM By: Bow_minaj

LOVE YOU NICKI MINAJ, COME TOOO MONTREAL!! VIENS VERS LES MERVIEULLEUSES FRANCAISES CANADIENS SVP!!!
    BDADT

8. Minaj Is Queen avatar

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:49 AM By: Minaj Is Queen

When i tried to get tickets for her tour in the UK they were all sold out so ive goto try nextime she comes for another tour in the uk to get VIP so i can meet the queen
    'When i retire tell them THINK PINK!'

9. Nicki_Moment4lifexo avatar

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM By: Nicki_Moment4lifexo

Nic you should tour again for the Pink Print!!! You have to come back to Australia!! we love you so much!! i will see you laster this year..please :)
    Lil' Barb xo

10. carolinaroquette avatar

PORTUGAL

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM By: carolinaroquette

please come to portugal!!!!!

11. shonster avatar

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM By: shonster

IS NICKI coming to the UK , she came last year i seen her in Liverpool. LOVED HER!!!

Really want to see her again but V.i.p would be such a treat shes my idol.

12. heyyitsjacobb avatar

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM By: heyyitsjacobb

i really want her to come to Toronto
    love jacob

13. Geordie_Barbz_88 avatar

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:34 PM By: Geordie_Barbz_88

Minaj Is Queen wrote:
    When i tried to get tickets for her tour in the UK they were all sold out so ive goto try nextime she comes for another tour in the uk to get VIP so i can meet the queen
    'When i retire tell them THINK PINK!'

fingers crossed we both get VIP next time Nicki does a UK i hope she does a one soon

14. BlushingFlies avatar

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 6:17 AM By: BlushingFlies

France, London and China.
    Looking for business legal services?

15. katieblack avatar

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM By: katieblack

We need one in LA ASAP, Nicky's tour are like nothing else! Check out this cool behind the scenes visual tour of Nicky's performance and stage: http://www.gtv.com/search/youtube/9yf5unndkfA

16. BlankHearty avatar

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:13 AM By: BlankHearty

I want Nicki to come Russia.
    Start to play online bingo

17. Kitty_Minaj avatar

Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM By: Kitty_Minaj

I really want Nicki to come and tour in the UK again next year!!

18. alon avatar

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:19 AM By: alon

any thing new???
    Alon

19. TeamMinaj4ever77 avatar

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM By: TeamMinaj4ever77

Can anyone tell us if Nicki is going on tour next year 2014. If so please make Florida one of your stops. I can't wait to go to one of your shows/concert.
    Everyday is a Pink Friday

20. zengqiao avatar

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:23 AM By: zengqiao

MIAMI -- Plagued by poor run support this season, Anibal Sanchez turned really stingy Tuesday. The right-hander allowed only an unearned run in seven innings to remain unbeaten in 19 starts against Washington, and the Miami Marlins beat the Nationals 3-1 to break the franchise record for victories in a month. The Marlins are 20-8 since May 1, best in the majors. "I want 20 wins every month," manager Ozzie Guillen said. The Marlins climbed six games above .500 for the first time since last June 4. Greg Dobbs, pinch-hitting for Sanchez, drove in the run that put Miami ahead to stay with a sacrifice fly in the seventh. Hanley Ramirez hit his eighth homer leading off the eighth. The Marlins made the most of seven hits, and Sanchez (3-3) snapped a streak of losses in three consecutive starts. "I felt good today," he said. "I was waiting for the run support." Sanchez allowed only three hits and one walk while striking out five. He improved to 8-0 against Washington with a 1.97 ERA. "I know the records," he said. "I know I throw good against them." This season he has thrown well against nearly everyone. His ERA is 2.56, and he ranks among the NL leaders with 67 strikeouts. "He throws strikes and changes speeds," Guillen said. "Thats all you have to do." Reliever Steve Cishek walked consecutive batters to load the bases in the eighth, then struck out Bryce Harper and retired Ryan Zimmerman on a grounder. "We had them in the spot where we should score a run," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. "We had the right guys up. It just didnt happen. Its frustrating, but thats baseball." The Nationals went 0 for 5 with runners in scoring position and are 1 for 12 in the series. Their only run scored on a suicide squeeze bunt by Corey Brown, starting for the first time this season after joining the Nationals from Triple-A Syracuse on Monday. Pinch-hitter Jhonatan Solano, making his major league debut, doubled with two out in the ninth before Heath Bell completed the five-hitter for his ninth save in 13 chances. Edwin Jackson (1-3) allowed only two runs, one earned, in 6 2-3 innings. Hes 0-3 in his past eight starts even though his ERA this season is only 3.17. "You cant do much better than he did," Johnson said. Miami broke a 1-all tie with an unearned run in the seventh. Chris Coghlan singled and went to third when Jackson made a wild pickoff throw, and Dobbs brought the run home. "It was a well-pitched ballgame on both parts," Jackson said. "Its who can make the least amount of mistakes, and they capitalized on that mistake." The Marlins had only one hit until the sixth, when they scored on a double by Omar Infante and a two-out RBI double by Giancarlo Stanton to make it 1-all. Ian Desmond, who grounded out on the 10th pitch he saw in his first at-bat, singled for the Nationals first hit to start the fifth. He stole second and continued to third when the throw was errant. When he broke for home on a 1-1 pitch, Brown laid down a squeeze bunt that left the Marlins without a play at the plate. Harper tripled with two out in the sixth, but Zimmerman grounded out against Sanchez to end the inning. "Anibal has been very consistent," Guillen said. "Finally his teammates contributed to give him a win." NOTES: The Nationals accepted the contract of OF Erik Komatsu, who was assigned to Triple-A Syracuse. ... The Nationals recalled Solano nine days after his brother Donovan broke into the majors with the Marlins. Their parents flew Tuesday from Colombia to attend the game, and didnt seem to mind that neither son was in the starting lineup. Mom wore a Marlins jersey, and Dad wore a Nationals jersey. ... Miamis Jose Reyes extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... Washington C Jesus Flores (right hamstring) will likely sit out at least another game or two, Johnson said. ... RHP Josh Johnson, scheduled face the Nationals on Wednesday, is 7-0 in 14 starts against them with an ERA of 3.22. RHP Chien-Ming Wang makes his first start of the year for the Nationals as they try to avoid being swept. Elite Bernie Kosar Jersey . Mr. Stewart is going on an all-expenses paid trip for him and three friends, who will be his own personal "cheer squad" at the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier in Edmonton, AB, where he will shoot during the fifth-end break of the gold-medal game. Brandon Weeden Jersey .C. -- As soon as his foot struck the ball, Chandler Catanzaro knew that No. http://www.brownssportsfanstore.com/pink-t-j-ward-womens-jersey-fw-44.html . So, too, are the chances of the team finishing in last place in the league. And that to coach Ralph Krueger is a step in the right direction. Browns Jim Brown Jersey . The 2012-13 Toronto Raptors (23-37) have experienced ups and downs in many shapes and sizes but on Saturday night their once-salvagible campaign, their playoff aspirations - however slim - may have come to an unofficial conclusion. Youth Brandon Weeden Jersey .Y. -- New York Knicks forward Rasheed Wallace retired again from the NBA on Wednesday after he was unable to recover from a left foot injury.EDMONTON - Devan Dubnyk is doing everything he can to remain the Edmonton Oilers starting goaltender.Dubnyk made 31 saves and the Oilers beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Tuesday.Edmonton has two wins in three straight games with Dubnyk in goal.Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle and Eric Belanger scored for the Oilers (19-26-5), who prior to the last three games had lost eight of the nine.Dubnyk, who has served as the backup to Nikolai Khabibulin for the bulk of the season, has been forced to make a total of 118 saves during his three-game run.�Its been nice to get the opportunity to keep going and roll with it,� he said. �I have felt good throughout the year but there were some small things that I needed to work on to get to this point. I certainly cant take it for granted. I have to keep my nose down and realize what is allowing me to do this to keep doing it.�Dubnyk kept the Oilers in the contest after they slowed down dramatically from a good start to the contest.Peter Mueller and Gabriel Landeskog responded for the Avalanche (26-24-2), who have lost three in a row and have fallen out of a playoff position.Colorado coach Joe Sacco said his team cant afford to keep giving up points at this time of the year.�There wasnt enough (desperation),� he said. �This is playoff hockey for us right now and we need to have more urgency right from the start. You have to be ready to start on time in this league. This is a no-excuse business.�Edmonton came close to starting the scoring three minutes in when Ben Eager sprung Anton Lander on a breakaway. Lander had Colorado starter Semyon Varlamov beat with a backhand that hit the post and rattled out of harms way.Two minutes later it was a 1-0 game for the Oilers when Eberle swung around from behind the net and used his second whack to stuff the puck between the post and Varlamovs skate. AHL call-up Philippe Cornet earned an assist on the goal in just the second shift of his NHL debut.Edmonton kept the pressure coming with five minutes left in the opening frame when Ales Hemsky had the Colorado netminder beat but hit the teams second post of the night.The Oilers made it 2-0 on the power play with just over two minutes remaining in the first when Belanger blasted home just his second of the season from the top of the circle.Colorrado had its best chance to that point seconds later when Chuck Kobasew almost had a short-handed break on the second half of a double-minor penalty, but Dubnyk hustled out of the net to poke-check the puck away.ddddddddddddThe Avalanche made it a 2-1 game just over a minute into the second period when Kobasew through the puck through the crease and Mueller was able to whack in his fourth of the year.Two minutes later it was Edmontons turn to be saved by a post when Ryan OByrne unleashed a point shot that had Dubnyk beat but rattled soundly off the cage.The Oilers regained their two-goal advantage six minutes into the third when Varlamov allowed a big rebound on a Hemsky shot and Hall was there to shovel in his 17th of the season.�It was nice to get that one and hold on in the end. Nice to get the win,� Hall said.Colorado cut the lead to 3-2 midway through the third when Dubnyk was able to make a stop on a Milan Hejduk backhander but couldnt get back in position to stop Landeskog, who was left pretty much alone in front of the net, from lifting in the rebound.Dubnyk came up with a huge glove save to rob Ryan OReilly at the side of the net with two minutes to play to preserve the win.Both teams return to the ice on Thursday when the Oilers play host to the Chicago Blackhawks and the Avalanche return to Colorado to start a four-game homestand against Minnesota.Notes: It was the fourth meeting of the season between the two teams. Edmonton won two of the first three. a The Oilers have had a strong record of late at home against the Avs, taking points in 12 of the last 13 games with an 8-1-4 record. a Colorado is tied for the most games played this season with Carolina. a Edmonton has had more than its fair share of injures this season but the players are starting to return to the lineup. Forward Ben Eager was the latest to return on Tuesday, one game after veteran defenceman Ryan Whitney rejoined the team. Rookie phenom Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and defencemen Tom Gilbert and Cam Barker have all resumed skating and could be back within a week. a Jordan Eberles goal was his 19th of the season. He had 18 in his rookie season last year. a Colorados Matt Duchene (knee) is still reportedly several weeks away from returning to the lineup and remains out indefinitely. ' ' '

Newsletter Signup