1. Gods Dick avatar

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Gods Dick said:

Water I don't look I was cin. Losezer n

2. Dswag13 avatar

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Dswag13 said:

I didn't too much like the people at the breakfast club radio they would say a lot about nicki products and music and they didn't even go out and buy it or listen to it!!!! I thought they played a little too much on there job,Nicki I think you shouldn't come back to this radio station again!!!! until ppl can grow up and be professional and prepared ,and then the lady had the nerve to say I remember you came and we talk but you change that's when you was nicki ? like wtf do you mean I am the same person you talk to years ago! ugh.... like @Feemaria one of the fans said ,I Hate wack niggas, I should really Slap Niggas!!! Tell em' Nicki.......LOVE YOU!

3. luisgod avatar

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM, luisgod said:

she gets real on this interview; thass why i love her!

4. GODfirst7 avatar

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM, GODfirst7 said:

word up she gave it to them raw so be it if it seemed mean it was the truth but all in all loved every 25 min of it
    m fav part of course is when she did that lil moan after they asked her about back shoots ;}
    #TeamMinaj! 4Life.

5. MinajWorship avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:26 PM, MinajWorship said:

Im Nicki's Little sister = ) <3

6. MinajWorship avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM, MinajWorship said:

I dont care if they said she was being 'mean' they should of done their homework and been professional, I loove that she a boss b*tch & the press / the 'hood press' need to take keys from the more 'affluent' press like the ones in the UK and at least do their hmwrk about her b4 they have her on interview mode!

7. shayxMARAJ avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:39 PM, shayxMARAJ said:

addd meee =))

8. College_Barb avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM, College_Barb said:

This gave me soooo much life! She straight clowned them all!!! Lmbo

9. 5star Barbie avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM, 5star Barbie said:

HA HA nicki don't play no games !!!!!

5 star barbie shirt www.cushtees.com

10. 5star Barbie avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM, 5star Barbie said:

HA HA nicki don't play no games !!!!!

5 star barbie shirt www.cushtees.com