1. okocho avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 2:18 AM, okocho said:

Music is part of my life, I love her

2. tyrus avatar

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:49 AM, tyrus said:

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 2DAYS BY USING THE BLANK ATM CARD
    It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today email the hackers at: [email protected] ,Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines. Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living in world. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can't be traced. To make use of this card, you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attached that teaches usage ,and also give more explanation concerning the card." So friends,its a new year and a new beginning. Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good…Love you all …the email address again is :[email protected]..

3. Vijender Boora avatar

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:37 AM, Vijender Boora said:

Packers and Movers in Gurgaon @

Packers and Movers in Delhi @

4. mostsociable avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:06 AM, mostsociable said:

Get to know who Nicki Minaj's friends are: Copy and past this into your browser;

5. Danny B Scorp avatar

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Danny B Scorp said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE NICKI MINAJ

6. collinjack avatar

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 5:40 PM, collinjack said:

Hello friend, my name is MR COLLIN JACK i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this women who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact him on email via; [email protected]} thank you all and god bless

7. rocketlancher avatar

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM, rocketlancher said:

awwwman that puss look*n fot not fat jus fot.

8. mikeywesley avatar