1. pamIII avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM, pamIII said:

Nicki,

My son Paul is a very big fan of yours and he is high functioning autistic, namely in the Asperger's spectrum of autism. I think it would be awesome if you would support Autism Speaks as a charity. They are any incredible organization that needs support to develop and support parents and children of autism. Very often the high functioning autistic children are severely misunderstood and misclassified in the school system and misdiagnosed by the professionals. Any support they would receive will greatly help in helping all these children receive the help and care they need. Not to mention that the Autism ribbon is a collection of colorful puzzle pieces that would certainly match your colorful personality. I sincerely hope you give Autism Speaks your consideration. Thank you for your time.

2. 432BarbieForever avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:21 PM, 432BarbieForever said:

I would love if Nicki would help the Breast Cancer foundation or any type of cancer I say breast cancer because she is a goddess of pink and u already inspire us girls everyday with being independent and so on I as a barbie I would buy things that are pink to raise money for a good cause I already do but nicki would come up with these super dope ideas to sale and I'm pretty sure all the other barbs would support for a good cause and nicki come on ur all about boobs signing boobs it would b a blessing if u could help girls with issues that it's not there fault that they have breast cancer but that's my idea I totally respect what u decide I'm pretty sure u will come up with an idea. :) think pink love Jasmine Autry YMCMB let's donate for a good cause <3

3. kenyarkana avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:48 PM, kenyarkana said:

Yo! I really really think it would be fantastic if we helped a non-profit organisation called No One Is Illegal and their campaign "Ain't I a Woman" cuz they are doing a fantastic, brave, hard and very important work.
    They fight for female undocumented migrants and this campaign focus on women (and Barbz of course), cuz they suffers from a two types of oppressions, sexism and racism. (And often also classicism!)
    This gets even more fucked-up cuz it fuels their exposure to violence also fuels the lack of support when violence occurs I'm from Sweden so sorry for bad spelling, but wtf.
    Nicki, you are my queen, love your "work". And you make us dyke's go crazy! Love, diamonds and riot!

4. rolca avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:52 PM, rolca said:

arts and crafts for the psych units in hospitals they sit in their rooms and get more depressed help them with instruments for musical therapy anything to help keep their minds off the bullying and the suicidal thoughts that have put them there thanks and all hospitals are in need my daughter is in U of M right now in Ann Arbor Michigan

5. NickiImpossible avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM, NickiImpossible said:

My suggestion is Girl Talk! It's a peer mentoring program where high school girls mentor and serve as role models for middle schoolers and I've been involved with it for 5 years. There are a LOT of service opportunities and they provide a scholarship for one leader a year. It's growing very quickly and even has a chapter or two in Africa. They also have a National Teen Advisory Board, which I serve on, which connects us with many influential women in the workforce and we meet in corporate board rooms around Atlanta. It's an AMAZING non-profit and they send a message really similar to yours, Nic! Confidence, education, kindness, hard work, and inspiration
    Go check it out --> http://mygirltalk.org/

6. Roman_Wanted avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Roman_Wanted said:

I thbink probably a good would be the breast cancer would be good because their are a lot of her fans and family are able to relate to what the organization does .Because I can say from a personal experience I am able to relate to the situation alot of family are going through. My school would have trips to go to central park and walk the breast cancer walk I would just go to see my friends on the weekend and find something to get out the house right their at that moment they were talking about how one in every family is affected by it and it was not until I week later that my mom broke the news that my grandmother had been diagnosis with breast cancer I just felt that god was getting back at me for not taking something that was ruing people lives and family situation so seriously until it happen to me and that I suggest she should go with the Brest Cancer Organization

7. RKelley avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM, RKelley said:

I think the wounded warriors is a good one

8. Da Romanz Lil Sistaaah avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Da Romanz Lil Sistaaah said:

Good Job Nicki..You are an angel! :')

9. Micki ThorG avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Micki ThorG said:

My suggestion would be the ASPCA. They are an organization that helps homeless animals find warm, loving families. It breaks my heart every time I see a dog or cat that has been dumped in the country. Many of them suffer horrible deaths by coyotes. My dream would be to see every dog or cat an adopted, forever pet.

10. Ayoub Zolanski avatar

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Ayoub Zolanski said:

I think it's the best to the'' Orange Babies'' to help because there are thousands of deaths by the HIV virus. And it will never stop without help. There are so many young children in Africa die from this virus. And sorry to say this but I saw a few other organizations fighting for people with lack of racism and social but that is even more important than this. These people do not even get a chance to be gay or whatever. Give them a chance to live ....