1. Mia Hall avatar

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Mia Hall said:

Hi Nikki!

PowerPlay, NYC - a program that educates and empowers young women through sports - gave me an opportunity of a lifetime to come out of the *PINK* Houses projects in Brooklyn to eventually graduate from Harvard University. I believe you should support them because they are on a mission to help young women nationwide become more confident, competent and connected to other positive young women. After I joined this program at 16, I was inspired to take my education seriously, dream big, and gain mentors that lasted a lifetime. For more info, visit: www.powerplay.com or www.miahall.net. Thanks!

2. RachelJ avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM, RachelJ said:

IMPROVE.1 - Youth and community organisation. Providing workshops and opportunities for Young people through using positive Role models. Run by young people for Young people.

3. jdavison14 avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM, jdavison14 said:

children in need !!!!!!

4. Leobeast24 avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Leobeast24 said:

Sickle Cell Foundation hardly have any funding for Sickle Cell besides donations or from the annual sickle cell walk which we hardly have any funding coming from. we need more funding for the research and treatments. we need more education about the disease and most of all we need to break the sickle cycle. Sickle Cell is not a widely known disease such as cancer or autism and all the known diseases out there that has funding. we need to be heard and get educated the most. It killed some of my friends slowly and I want it to stop. People should not have to live by the life expectancy of this disease people should live past the age and wont worry about when there going to die and Live a happy healthy life. If you help us out you will not be only helping me that has the disease; Im looking for us to help the younger generation that has it because they deserve to have a better healthy live and those younger kids are my future love kids and want to see them be successful in life no matter what. Love you Nicki.

5. ALNIKA avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM, ALNIKA said:

caritas

6. Leobeast24 avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Leobeast24 said:

Sickle Cell Foundation we need help in funding for more treatment and hopefully a cure for sickle cell anemia. I can tell you about the hurt and pain it cause us to have sickle cell and yet we still strive to see another day.

7. DivaMcGee avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM, DivaMcGee said:

HODGE TEMPLE NEW BEGINNINGS BAPTIST CHURCH, ON LODGE ST., ORE CITY, TX. HELP US WITH REPAIRS TO MAKE CONDITIONS SAFE FOR OUR ELDERLY CONGREGATION. THNX AND GOD BLESS U.

8. kellydonnette avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM, kellydonnette said:

JDRF

9. NicsQueendom avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:45 AM, NicsQueendom said:

RSPCA!!

10. JayThePinkBarbie avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:28 AM, JayThePinkBarbie said:

I think its important to do something for out nature and animals, well i think WWF or Greenpeace wil be a good idea.