1. Emely Cruz avatar

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Emely Cruz said:

do things in spanish

2. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

update the app everytime u update/change the website and add new words to the nictionary plz and thank you

3. romanruler avatar

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM, romanruler said:

I would love to see something like this! This is my concept for My Pink Friday I just made for fun! http://25.media.tumblr.com/fcf158a2ba46fbcd80b0411dfa63503b/tumblr_minxajsehC1rzzyvgo1_1280.jpg

4. Cleider Araujo avatar

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Cleider Araujo said:

lol

5. Tania Wood avatar

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Tania Wood said:

I think that we need an ask page, to ask you questions, then in your own time, you can answer the serious ones that hasn't been asked/answered before.

6. JLD avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM, JLD said:

Please update the "My Pink Friday App" with the new. Roman Reloaded, Re-Up, and and soon Pink Print. Because it has only Pink Friday information, Like music.

Sincerely Jayzon Dimas, ' ❤

7. NM1 avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM, NM1 said:

I would like to be able to just click and preview all of your songs like itunes..it has all the songs listed so you can preview them

8. NM1 avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM, NM1 said:

you have to keep us updated about your fashion line
    tell us what special means ..and show us your collage of special..Nikki's way..on Idol you are always saying.."think you're so special"
    of course we love to see more of looks..boss lady look, darling looks, workwork look, whatever you come up with..

9. NM1 avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM, NM1 said:

there's definitely not enough red carpet photos
    I like to see more photoshoots.
    you have a new trend..that's a branch of from clubs..maybe you can explain what it is in your own graphic print..and show us more about this Nikki Minaj trend that's making this new fantasy place..
    show us more of your merchandise at Macy's
    more of your Island home..

10. NM1 avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM, NM1 said:

night clips..what you do at night every night of the week
    more check outs of guys..I love watching you check out the guys on Idol..
    I like to know more about your days at Red Lobster how did you find singing??did you know of any other job besides the ones dealing with customers??