1. Gabriel Fredi avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Gabriel Fredi said:

Male clothes! Don't forget the boyz Nicki!

2. chanelle minaj avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM, chanelle minaj said:

tutus!! chainz, batty riders, bralets.... all summer stuff and jumpers and jeans for your special uk barbz!!!!oxoxoxoxoxoxo

3. DJkizzo avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM, DJkizzo said:

I know we need men's apparel. Some boxer's and white beater's would be dope. I would like to see the barbz in swim wear. I know I would be purchasing my lady's a bikini if it looked the one Nicky rocked in the "Superbass" pool scene. I would be swimming in the trunks for sure. A collaboration with trukfit would be dope. I love it when I see the lady's finally realizing Nicky is who they want to be dressing like. If there are any possibilities for anything limited edition or even a line of one of a kind jackets hats or something real personal. I definitely believe moment for life needs to be captured and represented on a T shirt. I have so many ideas already for like a interpretive way to design shirt that tells the story of some of Nicky's song's. Like the one's that make a difference in someones life or one they turn to when they need an outlet or celebrating Did I make sense?.

4. Diakha Onika Maraj avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Diakha Onika Maraj said:

Leggings jacket jeans t-shirt shoes neckless bracelet all all will

5. efcelewinskee avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM, efcelewinskee said:

NM inspired letterman jackets!

6. berryd01 avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM, berryd01 said:

Everything you wear is soo cute, so anything that replicates that would be pretty awesome :D

7. ClaraBitch avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM, ClaraBitch said:

More bracelets!

8. Nicki_taught_Me avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Nicki_taught_Me said:

Thse bra things u wear skinny jeans hats

9. TeamMinajOrDieHoez avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM, TeamMinajOrDieHoez said:

Chainz nd hoodiez 4 men #TeamMinajOrDieHoez

10. MissMinaj341 avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM, MissMinaj341 said:

Track suits/Sweats!!!!!! Bangles, bamboo earrings, rings, chains/Necklaces. Crewnecks with your funniest quotes or you favourite quotes.