1. Teanna123 avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Teanna123 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! YES! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE EVERY SINgLE ThINg!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE hER ON DA BLUE CARPET!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE hER PERFORM WIT WAYNE!!! I LOOOVE DA SONg ChOICE ALSO!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WhAT ShE WILL hAVE ON!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE hER hAIR AND hER ShOES!! EVERYThINg ShE WILL WEAR WILL BE FIERCE OF COURSE!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE hER WhEN ShE gOES ON STAgE TO RECIEVE hER AWARDS!! YES OF COURSE ShE WILL WIN EVERY SIIIIIIIIINNgLLE CATEgLORY ShE IS NOMINATED IN!!! NO MATTER WhAT AT DA BILLBOARD AWARDS, ShE WILL DEFINATELY SLAY!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATh OF ME!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!! CCCCYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!

2. nekapowell avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM, nekapowell said:

Oh yeah!!

3. kandiiminaj avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM, kandiiminaj said:

i cannot wait to see nicki and what she will wear!!

4. Cause IAm Snoopy avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Cause IAm Snoopy said:

Yesssss High School, now I gotta remember t watch it

5. Ms.Pinky Favoloso avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Ms.Pinky Favoloso said:

im so excited I cannot wait woooohooo

6. rosa_reloaded avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM, rosa_reloaded said:

Oooohhh...can't wait!! ♥♥♥

7. StARboX_BbNM avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM, StARboX_BbNM said:

Sunday is my Birthday, im soo watching!! cannot wait to see her and wayne! Shes taking home the top spot <3

8. winiver avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM, winiver said:

en canal lo van a pasar

9. shayxMARAJ avatar

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM, shayxMARAJ said:

I wonder who will be seating by Nic

10. MinajCoutureIV avatar