1. Luv_Nicki10 avatar

3. GODfirst7 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 7:03 PM, GODfirst7 said:

you've earned every blessing HB
    #TMminaj!

4. Alison Hitchen avatar

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Alison Hitchen said:

I luv u. u inspire my so much and I hope u r on idol next year because i feel so much closer 2 u.

5. Nickifanboss avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Nickifanboss said:

hey nicki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BabyBarbz4evaa avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:36 PM, BabyBarbz4evaa said:

You are the reason why I'm still alive. You keep on inspiring me each and every day. I love you so much barbs, never change. EVER. You are a blessing to all who believe in you

7. jenni617 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM, jenni617 said:

My day can never go wrong after reading your wise words.

8. nickifan0615 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM, nickifan0615 said:

9. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Teanna123 said:

AMEN TO DAT!!!!! SEE DATS DA MAIN REASON WhY NICKI IS MY INSPIRATION!!!!!! PLEASE PUT gOD FIRST DEN EVERYThIN WILL FALL INTO PLACE!!!!!!! I LOVE DIS NEW BLOg ThINg!!!!!!! ShE TELLS US EVERYThIN!!!!!! I KINDA FEEL LIKE FAMILY NOW!!!! AND ShE SOUNDS SO EXCITED WhEN ShE TALKIN TO US!!!!!!! DESE BLOgS JUST ShOW hOW hUMBLE ShE IS!!!!!! ShE ACTS AND TREATS US LIKE ShE IS NOT A CELEBRITY!!! JUST BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!! ShE REALLY LOVES hER BARBZ!!!!!!! AWESOOOOOOOME!!!!!!! AND DA WAY ShE TALKS ABOUT MICIAh IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL ShE BLOgS ABOUT SPENDIN TIME WIT hER FAMILY!!!!!!! BUT I CANT WAIT UNTIL DA TWERK IT VIDEO!!!!!! AND ShE ALWAYS LIKES KEEPIN EVERYThIN A FREAKIN "SURPRISE"!!!!!!! SMh AT NICKI!!!!!! FORShAME NICKI, FORShAME!!!!!!! ITS OK YOU TYPE IN SLANg NICKI!!!!! IM SURE ALL US hOOD PEOPLE ALL DO!!!!!!!! LOL! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATh OF ME!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA

10. Conniexo avatar