1. Stepyacookiesup avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Stepyacookiesup said:

Got me thinking bout that Margarita now thanks Nicki!! Lmao. We love ALL 3 features! So original, and what can I say I just dig your flow so damn much!!! That busta ryhmes song is straight poppin. YOU ON THA BIG SCREEN HELLS YES.

2. ReeceyLuvsNicki avatar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM, ReeceyLuvsNicki said:

I would watch that movie over n over n over till I know your lines by heart momzieee ..... Have a great day mumzie n yess i will tweet you the lines over n over ;)

3. jenni617 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM, jenni617 said:

♥♡♥♡

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Teanna123 said:

AWWWWWWWWW DAT IS SOOOO SWEET, HOW DEY TREATED HER HOW SHE WANTED TO BE TREATED! LIKE AN ACTRESS!!!!! I UNDERSTAND HER PAIN OF LEAVIN DEM!!!!!! :( BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SHE DOESNT WANT TO LOOK AT DA MOVIE SHE WORKED SO HARD ON? PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID NICKI. BUT DOESNT SHE KINDA HAVE TO SEE IT? BECAUSE I THOUgHT DEY BE HAVIN LIKE PREMIERE NIgHTS AND STUFF? BUTS ITS OK NICKI. I CANT WAIT TILL DA MOVIE COMES OUT!!! DONT WORRY NICKI IF YOU DONT WATCh IT I WILL WATCh IT 50,000,000 TIMES FOR YOU!!!! hAhA I DONT KNOW WHY SHE gETTIN ON US EITHER? SHE TALKIN BOUT HOW SHE ONLY HAD FIVE LINES IN ICE AE AND WE ACTED LIKE SHE WAS DA LEADIN ROLE. WELL THOSE FIVE LINES MEANT DA WORLD TO ME!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO START ACTIN LIKE SHE IS SOMEBODY BECAUSE SHE SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH LIFE SHE gIVES ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE!!! AgAIN I CANT WAIT UNTIL DA CLOTHIN LINE COMES OUT!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR DEM VIDEOS EITHER!!! I LOVE DAT ShE STARTED DIS BLOg ThINg!!!! IT MAKES ME CLOSER AND CLOSER TO hER IN A WAY!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU NICKI FOR DOIN A MOVIE AND EVERYThINg!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA DEATh OF ME!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

5. Roland Minaj avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Roland Minaj said:

I love you Nicki you are the best, and i love that you are writing your blogs again.

6. BarbieXoxo avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:55 AM, BarbieXoxo said:

I love you SOOO much you don't understand I can't wait till the movie comes out!!!

And you know damn well ill be tweeting your lines lmao

7. BarbieXoxo avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM, BarbieXoxo said:

I love you

8. bookahbaby avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:34 AM, bookahbaby said:

who buying nicki minaj stuff MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9. crazyjr88 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:12 AM, crazyjr88 said:

CALLING ALL BARBZZ HELP!!!!) 1ST ANNUAL TWERK CONTEST VIDEO'S

SO i'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY OVER THIS CONTEST. AND I HAVE MADE TWO VIDEO'S. ONE IS THE CLEAN VERION THE OTHER IS THE RACHET.

PLEASE SHARE, AND COMMENT ON THEM BOTH ENJOY

CLEAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sAjDXFbMA

RACHET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2F0r9L7bLQ

10. VintageRebels avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:27 AM, VintageRebels said:

Can u guys vote for my videoo :)