1. kyrosrevenge21 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM, kyrosrevenge21 said:

NICKI IS JUST A DOPE ASS MC PERIOD, IF YOU CAN START OUT AS A HOOD RAPPER THAN GO TO POP SONGS THAN BACK TO RAPPING PSHHHH U DOING SOMETHING GREAT!!!! most rappers/pop stars would not be able to cover that much ground and still be on top at the end of the day it takes MADDD BALLS TALENT HEART AND DEDICATION TO DO WHAT NICKI DOES!!!! and I just hope she keeps doing this #nickshit cause shes winning!!! and I love it!! I knew she was gonna be da boss when she came out with that " put a couple karats on my ankle bankles when my legs go back you can hear dem jangle once yo pop ya can't stop like a can of pringles, lemme grab da mic while I spit ya song 6 seconds jadakisS ya on" haha now that's some ole otha shit no1 can do!!! I LOVE ONIKA MARAJ!!!

2. BarbieXoxo avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM, BarbieXoxo said:

YASSS !! !!!

3. khaze shawty avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM, khaze shawty said:

she dope

4. Miamibarb19 avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Miamibarb19 said:

I am so glad that somebody in this industry went hard for nicki like we do. I agree don't let anyone change your personality. We love everything you do. He is right you may have started with hardcore rap, but you know and now the world knows that you are so much more than that. You have taught us not to put limits on ourselves and because of you I am going for my hopes and dreams. I will continue to do that for as long as I live. You are the definition of inspiration and motivation to us.

5. rrRosaBarbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM, rrRosaBarbie said:

I completely agree with this article. Everywhere you turn there are people who say that Nick's turned pop to sell records. But, changing, re-inventing and making new lanes altogether is what really matters in music and hip-hop too. Keep doing your thing Nicki, wherever that may lead you -you're fuckkin' fire!

6. PrettyBarbMesha avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM, PrettyBarbMesha said:

Nicki I don't care what anyone else says about you keep doing what you do and f what others say I been stannin for you this long ain't no way in hell imma quit love you ;)

7. lilbarbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM, lilbarbie said:

Pop or rap it's all good I listen to all of her music I have a whole 80 something playlist of nicki from all CDs and mix tape and every song she is featured in.. I'm a very dedicated Barb Nic lol I don't listen to any artist as much as I listen to u. Shit I even have the tattoo to prove it. So all I ask is keep making music and ill keep listening :)

8. hiqhschool avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:13 AM, hiqhschool said:

Love you Nicki <333

9. kyraboo avatar

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:10 AM, kyraboo said:

shit nicki keep doin wat u want don't let no 1 stop u from doin yo thang and that on da real tho

10. bookahbaby avatar