1. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:55 AM, khaze shawty said:

freakss :)

2. _PrinceMinaj avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:34 PM, _PrinceMinaj said:

Ugh , This Shit Is Too Damn Hard ! Lol . i Dont Know What To Choose Nicki ! i Love All Your Verses !

3. _PrinceMinaj avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:34 PM, _PrinceMinaj said:

Ugh , This Shit Is Too Damb Hard ! Lol . i Dont Know What To Choose Nicki ! i Love All Your Verses !

4. EbonyTanyaZolanski avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM, EbonyTanyaZolanski said:

i seriously cant choose gotta do eenie meenie minie mo

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Teanna123 said:

Whew!!!!!!!! WELL, CAN I PICK ALL OF DEM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I MEAN god CAUSE DIS IS ONE OF DA hardest QUESTIONS ABOUT NICKI MINAJ!!!!! I WILL NEVER ANSWER A QUESTION LIKE DIS With ONE ANSWER!!!!!!! NICKI IS A FREAKIN SUPERSTAR QUEEN AND IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER DIS QUESTION BECAUSE EVERY Single VERSE She PUTS OUT IS FIRE, DOPE, CRACK, AND FLY!!!!!!! I WONT ANSWER DIS QUESTION BECAUSE EVERY VERSE She DID DIS YEAR AND IN general EVERY YEAR IS DA BEST VERSES OF DA YEAR!!!!! EVERY VERSE AND Song She PUTS OUT COUNTS!!!!!!! NICKI IS DA Metaphor AND FREAKIN AWESOME QUEEN OF RAP, FAST RAPPIN, AND Everything!!!!! SO DIS QUESTION WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED BY ME!!!!!!! BUT I CAN SEE Why MORE PEOPLE Chose her "IM OUT" VERSE BECAUSE IT WAS SO FREAKIN DOOOOOOOPE!!!! IT WAS AN Everything IN ONE VERSE!!!!!! BUT PEOPLE ARE sleeping on lay it down : "my black glove be dripping wet but I got my Cochran" Lol she basically say she be getting away with murder when she killing these rap bitch lol crazy FOREAL!!!!!! SO YEAh DIS QUESTION CANT BE ANSWERED AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!! IT Shouldn't have BEEN ANSWERED FROM ANY BARB ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death!!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!! CCYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

6. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:35 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Omgggg how the F can i pick 1 i love every NICKI song #barbdilemma

7. YARDIENIKA avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM, YARDIENIKA said:

can i pick all of themm......

8. Top_Barb avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Top_Barb said:

IM OUT AND FREAKS!!!!!!

9. BarbieXoxo avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM, BarbieXoxo said:

ALL THESE SONGS ARE THE SHIT BUT IF I HAVE TO ONLY CHOOSE ONE MY FAV IS IM OUT!!!!!

Cuzz nicki verses >>>>