1. TayHollyWood avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM, TayHollyWood said:

Thanks nic

2. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM, khaze shawty said:

3. JessiV avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:33 PM, JessiV said:

I love the fact that nicki can inspire this century's youth its amazing how far she has come with hard work and dedication i admire her for sharing her life with all her fans and connecting with them HOPEFULLY WITH HER AS AN EXAMPLE YOUNG PPL LIKE MYSELF CAN LOOK FORWARD TO ACCOMPLISHING THERE DREAMS AND GOALS IN LIFE...THANKS NICKI FOR INSPIRING ME TO REACH MY DREAMS <3 <3 <3 God bless u All<3

4. ZoeMinaaaj avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM, ZoeMinaaaj said:

SO INSPIRATIONAL!

5. Streeda avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Streeda said:

OMG nicki you always give strength
    i love u <3

6. PinkslamRose avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:20 AM, PinkslamRose said:

Okay Nic, if you start running I will too :p Thinking about getting into spinning classes actually, wanting to tone up my legs.

7. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Teanna123 said:

AMEEN!!!!!! I SAY DIS ALL DA TIME BUT DIS IS EXACTLY Why She IS MY INSPIRATION!!!!! She IS SOOO MOTIVATIONAL!!!!! SEE IM VERY MOTIVATIONAL TO Other PEOPLE BUT Forget DAT IM LEAVIN MYSELF OUT AND IM NEVER POSITIVE TO MYSELF Which NEEDS TO STOP!!!!! IM ALWAYS Downing MYSELF AND Everything. I ALSO have VERY LOW SELF-ESTEEM. :( MAYBE NICKI Should BE MY MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER!! AS SOON AS I WAKE UP She's Right There TO STAY With ME AND MOTIVATE ME EVERY SECOND!!!!!!! NOW DAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! I WOULD FEEL SOOO MOTIVATED EVERYDAY AND BETTER ABOUT MYSELF!!!!!! ANYWAY, IM Trying NOT TO Rush BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE Right BUT, NICKI NEEDS TO hurry UP AND get MARRIED AND have A BABY BECAUSE She WOULD BE AN AWWWWWWWEEESOOOOME Mother!!! MY god!!!!!!! She JUST LOOOOVES Children LIKE I DO!!!!! XD NICKI WOULD BE SO Nurturing, CARIN, AND Loving!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOY, DA DAY NICKI TWEETS DAY DATS SE IS getting MARRIED, Pregnant, OR Both>>>>>> XD I REALLY Think IM gONNA DIE!!!!!! DAT BWILL DEFINATELY BE ONE OF MY MOMENTS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! DAT BABY OF NICKI'S WILL BE VERY BLESSED!!!!!!! I have AN AWESOME Mother TOO!!!!!!! I LOVE her SOOO MUCh!!!!! XD IT WAS SOOOOOO CUUUUTE how She WAS Talking ABOUT DA Children AT DA BAR Mitzvah!!!!!!! I REALLY Wished I COULD have WENT TO DA CLUB With NICKI DOE!!!!!!! DEY WAS turnt up!!! I KNOW NICKI WAS WAS WhEN DEY STARTED PLAYIN reggae!!!!!!! ALSO When She SAID DAT ThEMBI SAID DEY WILL RUN NICKI WAS LIKE DA KID DONT RUN. SPEED WALK MAYBE, BUT NOT RUN!!! LOL!!!!!! I WAS CRYIN SO hard BECAUSE She IS SOOO SILLY AND Doing DESE Blogs She REMIND ME SO Much OF MYSELF!!! DA KID WILL WALK, MAYBE SPEED WALK SOMETIMES BUT NEVER RUN!!!! BUT NICKI KEEP DOIN DESE BLOS BECAUSE DEY MAKE ME FEEL SO good, DEY give ME LIFE, AND YOU ARE BEYOND AWESOME AND SOOO FUNNY!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

8. NAY__NAY! avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM, NAY__NAY! said:

I LOVE IT NICKI!! THANK U

9. BEAM ME UP MINAJ avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 2:30 PM, BEAM ME UP MINAJ said:

Mwahhhhhzzz i'm half Puerto Rican ^_^

10. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:57 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Awww dis is mad cute :)
    *thinking loud* why Nic & i have da same thoughts tho lmaooo love kids, hate staring ppls in da club, love reggae & havin' a good time in clubs. Guess we are true Sagittarius & i love it.
    i wish i was in da club tho having a good time well im glad Nic enjoyed going out with her bfs.