1. khaze shawty avatar

D!!!

3. Alicia Tournassoud Assani avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Alicia Tournassoud Assani said:

C & D !!

4. Hermosa Barbie avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Hermosa Barbie said:

I would say... D but then again you look great in everything and anything honeybunz;)<3!

5. dillonshay avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM, dillonshay said:

To: Miss. Minaj, Coming to me in dimension, in so many ways, I see them lips on the page, in magnificent colors, a variety of shades. do me a favor and blow one my way, with heart felt love that will last for always. If it was a peel-off sticker, I would stick it on my face, then all the world would see my beautiful masquerade.

6. CrazyAzzBarbiBitch avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM, CrazyAzzBarbiBitch said:

UHHHHHHH I LIKE ALL OF THEM REALLY!!! I PICK D!

7. gold fornicator avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:17 PM, gold fornicator said:

D, I loveee the color.

8. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Teanna123 said:

WELL, TO BE Truthfully honest DOSE DIFFERNT COLORS WILL LOOK CUTE ON DIFFERNT PEOPLE!!!!!!! DONT get ME Wrong, ALL OF DEM ARE MAAAAD CUTE!!!!!!! I WOULD Chose C AND D!!!!!!!! :) BUT Why IS She LETTIN DA BARBZ Chose A LIPSTICK COLOR!?!? DOES DAT MEAN DA FAVORITE LIPSTICKS WILL BE IN DA LINE!!!!!!! IF SO DATS JUST AN EXTRA FAINTIN SESSION FOR ME AND ADDS EXTRA STYLED ON EM TO DA LINE!!!!!!! XD JUST Saying!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TLL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CCCYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!! MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

9. lucy_BARBx avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, lucy_BARBx said:

A and D are lush!!!

10. IamtheNickStar avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM, IamtheNickStar said:

U need to do A nicki because D and B, look like saint Germaine and pink Friday from MAC which u've already done. I've been wanting a more dark magenta pink lately than the light hooker pinks. Bored of it! But I do think u should call up MAC and make Pink Friday permenent!!! That's my fav lip color and its almost out, I need more I'm not paying 100$ for it on eBay thanks nicki!!! ;)