1. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM, khaze shawty said:

its cute

2. AdoredByNicki avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:52 PM, AdoredByNicki said:

i can't wait for this :)

3. PrettyGangg_Barbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM, PrettyGangg_Barbie said:

IMA BUY IT THE DAY IT COME OUT

4. Yanga Zolanski avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Yanga Zolanski said:

This Is Sooo Much Fun when you Actually can't Dance and You're Laughing At Yourself Trying to Figure The Moves OUT!! :""""""D Will TOTALLY GET IT!!!!!

5. Lyly Zolanski avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Lyly Zolanski said:

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOD ! I need this in my life ! More than I needed Just Dance 4 (because of Super Bass & Beauty And A Beat) ...

6. Alicia Tournassoud Assani avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Alicia Tournassoud Assani said:

Woow !! Yassssss !!

7. dillonshay avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM, dillonshay said:

To: Miss. minaj, I'm Like that misfit who can get it, like that hit, I need a fix. Feels like walking on the bass line, my heads on cloud number nine(#9). I'm shaking, trembling to the rhythm, from the rush from off your movements, my mind and bodies getting ill, Testimony off your Pink Pill. Excuse me for those of you who don't know, I feel the rush from Nicki's flow, Excitement arouses from my visual, got me hooked all on your video's. Love to watch you move from head to toe, pushing weight on Crowds in digital. Turn up the volume on your stereo, highest level to increase my dose. Like that supplier, take me higher, I feel your Love, Peace, and Soul, Like catching contact on the dance floor, while seeing you WIN TOP RAP ARTIST live, at the 2013 Billboards Award Show. Your so Positively Extraordinary, I love the energy you bring, Captivating, stimulating, "We are going up in flames". Love you . p.s. Looking forward to Just Dance 4..!..

8. dillonshay avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM, dillonshay said:

PTo; Miss. Minaj, I'm Like that Misfit who can get it, like that hit, I need a fix. Feels like walking on the bass line, my heads on cloud number nine (#9). I'm shaken, trembling to the rhythm, from the rush from off your movements, my mind and bodies getting ill, Testimony off your Pink Pill. Excuse me for those of you who don't know, I feel the rush from Nicki's flow, Excitement arouses from my visual, got me hooked all on your video's. Love to watch you move from head to toe, pushing weight on Crowds in digital. Turn up the volume on your stereo, highest level to increase my dose. Like that supplier, take me higher, I feel your Love, Peace and Soul. Like catching contact on the Dance Floor, while seeing you WIN TOP RAP ARTIST live at the 2013 Billboards Awards Show. Your so positively extraordinary, I love the energy that you bring. Captivating, stimulating, "We are going up in Flames". P.S. Looking forward to Let's Dance 4. Love You....

9. Hermosa Barbie avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Hermosa Barbie said:

Omg I love it. Its gonna be Simply Amazing!<3 Just like you Nicki love you!!

10. CrazyAzzBarbiBitch avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:14 PM, CrazyAzzBarbiBitch said:

THEY SHOULD HAVE A NICKI MINAJ EXPERIENCE!!!