1. Angxx3 avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Angxx3 said:

Nicki minaj have taken to far!x

2. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Teanna123 said:

YOU ARE ALL STILL LITTLE MUNCKINS!!!!! LITTLE BARBZ!!!!!! GREAT PEOPLE DAT SEE EYE TO EYE With ME ABOUT NICKI MINAJ

3. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Teanna123 said:

P.S BUT ITS ALL GOOD IF YOU A BAD TWERKER. I WILL NEVER CALL YOUR NAME OUT. AND ITS ALSO OK IF YOU DONT GET PICKED BARBZ!!!!!!!!!

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Teanna123 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! AND SOME OF YOU BARBZ DID A Phenomenal, FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!! YALL TWERKED YALL LITTLE BOTTIES OFF LIKE I TOLD YOU TO!!!!!!!!!! I have SEEN SOME AMAZIN TWERKERS!!!!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY I have SEEN SOME TERRIBLE horrible TWERKERS DAT I CANT BELIVE IT WAS A SUBMITED VIDEO. SMh!!!!!!!!!! DO WEEEEEEEE have TO VOTE? BECAUSE IF SO I WOULD IF I COULD!!!!!!!!! DAT WOULD BE EXCITIN!!!!!!!!!! BUT AGAIN GOOD LUCK TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BARBZ!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Who WINS!!!!!!!!!! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!! CYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Aramani Jazai nord darby avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Aramani Jazai nord darby said:

1.@StylishTalent

6. TeamMinajTurkey avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:54 AM, TeamMinajTurkey said:

1.Julian
    2.@JaysEfnAwsum @Sidekick_Minaj @TeamMinajPINK @MikeyBeeMinaj
    3.GrannyTwerkStyle
    4.Crunkcoco

7. _NoBitchAssNess avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM, _NoBitchAssNess said:

Julian better win; I listen to I'm Out and I'm thinking of this routine lol. GO @JULIAN_SERRANO!

8. Mr.Minaj4Eva avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Mr.Minaj4Eva said:

Please vote for me I'm actually twerking unlike others please vote mr.minaj4eva

9. SEXXILEXXI avatar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM, SEXXILEXXI said:

Nicki is out of order for some of these

10. Sari Hussein avatar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Sari Hussein said:

http://mypinkfriday.com/media/videos/41333/56303 I like this one hahahahahahaha LMAO.