1. EleNi avatar

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM, EleNi said:

Yeah;!!!

2. Angxx3 avatar

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Angxx3 said:

Love it so much such a great song!xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

3. BarbTTMinaj avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM, BarbTTMinaj said:

Yasssssss LOVE IT

4. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM, khaze shawty said:

twrrk

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Teanna123 said:

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! BUT IT SUCKS FOR ME BECAUSE I have had A IPOD FOR Three YEARS With NOOOO ITUNES CARD. :( SMh ITS SO SAD! SO YES I have BEEN Bootlegging Songs FOR Three YEARS FROM MY COUSIN. :( AND I WANT WAY MORE EXCLUSIVE SONGS UP There DAN I ALREADY have, :( ESPECIALLY DIS Song, TWERK IT!!!!!!! BUT IM A FAILURE. :( BUT ANYWAY, DA MAIN REASON Right NOW Why I DEFINATELY NEEEEED ITUNES SOOOOO BAD IS CAUSE OF DIS Song TWERK IT, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh!!!!!! IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOVE With DIS SON!!!!!!!!!! DIS SONG IS MY DUTTY WININ NATIONAL Anthem!!!!!!! I DIDNT LIKE DA ORIGINAL BUT When NICKI STEPPED IN IT!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS* AAAAAAAAh!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCh BETTER!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO gOOOD NICKI AND BUSTA DECIDED TO MAKE DA ONE With NICKI UP There DA ORIINAL INSTEAD OF DA REMIX!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!! Why NOT?!?!?!? NICKI'S VERSE WAS DOPE, FLY, hot, AND WAS TOTAL SLAYAGE AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!! her TRINIDAD ACCENT WAS VERY Catchy!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE When She TALKS AND RAPS LIKE DAT!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW Why her AND her MOMMY DONT LIKE IT?!?!?!?!? I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! ANYWAY, AND ALL DESE FEATURES NICKI got OUT NOW!!!!!!! :( IT MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD. BUT DONT WOORY TEANNA, When I get OLDER I WILL have A $500 ITUNES CARD AND I WILL REFILL IT EVERYTIME IT NEED REFILLIN!!!!! LOL! SOOO EXCITED AND happy DAT god BLESSED DIS WORLD With MS. CAROL having MY INSPIRATION NICKI MIIIIINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAJJ MAKIN A DIFFERNCE!!!!! Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU!!!!!!!! I CANT Thank YOU Enough #TWERK IT TWERK IT TWEK IT TWERK IT! TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!!!!! CYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LOVE U NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

6. Golon0 avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Golon0 said:

Mercy

7. Nicki Real God Child avatar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Nicki Real God Child said:

bought it and copy it :) I be listening to twerk it everyday and night.......... I be getting in ^_^ I think i'm in love with this song.

8. Tekay avatar