1. Mayara Pires da Silva avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Mayara Pires da Silva said:

the music is beautiful and perfect not wait to get out this video U_U

2. khaze shawty avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM, khaze shawty said:

dope 10 days

3. Ms.Pinky Favoloso avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Ms.Pinky Favoloso said:

im like extrrrrraaaaa excited for this

4. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Teanna123 said:

DIS has Nothing TO DO With IT BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE DA REMIX OF "BODY party" With FUTURE!!!!!!! I JUST Think DEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Teanna123 avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Teanna123 said:

WWWWWWWhAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT FOR DA VIDEO AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY KNOW DIS VIDEO WILL BE DOPE, FLY, hot, AND SLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DONT Think IM READY TO TAKE DIS IN CAUSE I Might DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DIS Song!!!!!!!! NICKI AND CIARA REALLY OUTDID Themselves ON DIS Song!!!!!!!!!!!! NICKI'S VERSE WAS BEYOND WORDS!!!!!!!!! She DEFINATELY KILLED IT!!!!!!!!! IT WAS hot, DOPE, FLY, AND She MURDERED IT!!!!!!!!!! DIS IS DA LADIES Anthem OF DA CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT FOR DA RED CARPET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOO SURPRISED!!!!!!!! I WASN'T EXPECTIN DAT AT AAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOh SO DAT IS Where DA VIDEO WILL PREMIERE AT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BET AWARDS RED CARPET. I USUALLY DONT DO DA RED CARPET BECAUSE IT REALLY DOESNT EXCITE ME. BUT NOW DAT I KNOW DAT DA VIDEO I have BEEN WAITIN FOR FOREEEEEEEVEEER IS PREMIERIN I WILL DEFINATELY Watch IT!!!!!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!!!!! *FAINTS* YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! I KNOW Both OF DEM WILL LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous IN DA VIDEO AS ALWAYS #STYLED ON EM!!!!!!! SO DOES DAT MEAN WE WILL get A Behind DA SCENES VIDEO OF DA VIDEO!?!?!?!?!? I hope SO!!!!!!!!!! WE ALREADY have A Behind DA SCENES OF SOME OF DA Other FEATURES SO Might AS WELL NICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! YOU TEASE US Enough ALREADY SO Why NOT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? BUT ANYWAY, I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAIT TO SEE DA PERFORMANCE OF NICKI OR CIARA AT DA BET AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER IF DOSE TWO ARE gONNA PERFORM DIS Song There Together!?!?!?!?!?!?! IF SO *FAINTS* DIS PERFORANCE WILL go DOWN IN history AS DA ONLY great LADIES UNITE Anthem OF DA CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR DOSE PERFORMANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW NICKI AND CIARA WILL LOOK great AND FLAWLESS IN Whatever DEY have ON AT DA BET AWARDS AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO hear CIARA'S NEW ALBUM When IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY KNOW "IM OUT" BUT I CANT WAIT TO hear DA Other Song With NICKI ON IT!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW DAT IT WILL BE hot, DOPE, FLY, AND SLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW NICKI WILL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL her VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!! NICKI IS DA Metaphor QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T Think DAT WILL BE A Single DOE. :( IM SOOOOOO PROUD OF CIARA AND NICKI FOR BEIN QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF NICKI AND her Accomplishments DAT WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!! "LADIES DIS YO Song, SO AS SOON AS DIS COME ON. YOU Should get OUT ON DA FLOOR. gone AND gETChA SEXY ON. IF YOU KNOW DATCU BETTER DAN DAT NEW girl DAT he OWN. go head AND TELLUM NOW, YOU gone MISS ME When IM gone!" SORRY I ALWAYS have TO SAY DAT When WE TALK ABOUT "IM OUT". TEAM MINAJ TILL DA Death OF ME!!!!!!!!!!! YMCMB, TEAM MINAJ, AND NICKI MINAJ #1 STUNNAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! CYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

6. KONOMINAJ avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:24 AM, KONOMINAJ said:

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! <3

7. 5star Barbie avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:44 AM, 5star Barbie said:

cant wait

barbie shirt www.cushtees.com

8. Alicia Tournassoud avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Alicia Tournassoud said:

It's cool =)

9. nickifan_01 avatar

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM, nickifan_01 said:

i am super geeked for this video, it's gonna be so zoo (a Nictionary term... roger dat barbs :p)

10. RED!!!roman avatar