1. Tuham Sanusi avatar

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:15 AM, Tuham Sanusi said:

Wow! Great Lines.

2. __dhattsandhillchick avatar

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:37 PM, __dhattsandhillchick said:

those are some powerful words. #therealnickiminaj

3. GODfirst7 avatar

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM, GODfirst7 said:

#POW
    #TMminaJ!

4. khaze shawty avatar

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM, khaze shawty said:

Dopeness

5. VerTical_Barbie avatar

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM, VerTical_Barbie said:

This article is everything

6. Lizzy Lewinsky avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Lizzy Lewinsky said:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Amazing. Love it.

7. Lil5PowerOfMiCkey avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Lil5PowerOfMiCkey said:

', Hey, hope you not missing me too much ~ I know I've been ridiculously absent lately but I'm still with you babe in my mind'! .. And hey, interesting post this one'..well atleast for me, here's why and this may read out strange to you though I don't 'tend to think much still comes as a suprise to you ~ I am gonna assume there's probably a name or word for kids like me'..anyways, this word 'success' ~ yes, I'm familiar with it but we ain't family (get it?..familiar/family .. Italian families':D) .. anyways seriously though that word gives me this felling and thought as 'It's ment to be of importance' and should be more than familiar with it'..should be family, (hahaha':D .. 'kay, I''ll stop) but that probably makes sense'..you should be related with it than just knowing about it'..yes'? .. As familiar as I may be with it'..it doesn't seem to be much importance to me'..now I'm wondering is that something I should stress or never mind and of 'cause I respect it's meaning, just doesn't mean much to me'..and keeps giving me this feeling .. it should'!

8. queen-izy-e avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:44 PM, queen-izy-e said:

real shiT! Thank u nicki! i love iT all buT my fav is The firsT 1 because im a rapper/singer/songwriTer! i love u nic!

9. nicki minaj123456 avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM, nicki minaj123456 said:

love nicki

10. StefiMinajFan avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM, StefiMinajFan said:

Nicki u da best
    Put a smile on my face every time