1. Tanyastan4nicki avatar

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Tanyastan4nicki said:

#TRINIFLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Caribbean_Girl avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Caribbean_Girl said:

Omgggg!!! I so love this video, Nic look stunningly beautiful as always loved that she wore the black wig. My bish badd

3. Onika Marian Minaj avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Onika Marian Minaj said:

I love it and Nicki looks beatiful<3

4. Streeda avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Streeda said:

i can't @ her anymore

5. Streeda avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Streeda said:

she looks amazing, and her smile is killin' me !!

6. Luni Lovee avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Luni Lovee said:

Honestly Dissapointed .iGuess iExpected MORE! Maybe A Little Grindin Not U Sittin In The Car The Whole Verse -_- .

7. Streeda avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Streeda said:

it doesn't work here i envy you guys !!

8. 5 STARBARBIE avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM, 5 STARBARBIE said:

everything that Nicki is in.....it becomes a big sucess and i know this will be...... NICKI YOU WERE STUNNING AS USUAL, AND I LOVED IT....

9. Cam Hutch avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:37 AM, Cam Hutch said:

Nicki that smile you made when you said ask riri made my heart melt. I hope you see this.. I love you so much nic I've been a barb since 09 and I've been trying to get you to follow me on twitter ever since I made an account 3 years ago... Please follow me nic you are my inspiration to be succeful and reach my full potential in life and to just be happy and be free and I feel like that whenever I listen to your music I have all of your fragrances and you're collection hat posters in my room and I bought pink Friday 3 times when it was released and I bought the Reup twice at Christmas time. You have no idea what just a follow would mean to me if you knew I existed you would only be making me more motivated to do good. My twitter name is @CamZolanski . I even brought all my grades up from f's to a's because you've motivated me.. You're my everything onika. Team Minaj forever.. I love you queen.. I'll rep you the death of me. ❤️

10. KenDOLLarSign avatar

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:35 AM, KenDOLLarSign said:

Eyyyy Nicki! You looked gorgeous with the black wig and with the blonde wig, but I prefer the black wig better. Love you nick, keep doing your thangggggg girl!