1. nyadabbie avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM, nyadabbie said:

OmG I fuckin love nicki :) . . . Cant wait will be gettin it !!!!^__^

2. DevTheBarbie avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM, DevTheBarbie said:

Nicki looked fabulous last night at the VMA's! Congratulations HB on winning Best Female Video! That's a big fucking deal. I can't wait to hear the new single, and get the Re-Up. Oh and can't forget that fabulous perfume! It's Barbie BITCH.

3. John unique avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM, John unique said:

The re-up can't wait

4. Piif Ashly avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Piif Ashly said:

OMG nicki i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeUU

5. Laysiaa Maraj avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Laysiaa Maraj said:

my Babe !!!!!!!!!! Muahhhhh

6. PhatBratBarbie avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM, PhatBratBarbie said:

Yea baby im so excited

7. Caribbean_Girl avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Caribbean_Girl said:

WHAAAAAAAAT I CAN NOT WAIT FOR RE-UP IS SHITTING ON EVERYBODYS FAV. SHE BEYOND SPOILS US AND IT HAS NEW EVERYTHING LIKE THIS IS LIFE. WE LOVE YOU NICKI AND WE THANK YOU, THE RE-UP IS SNATCHING WIGS!!!!

8. Pink Apple Barb avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Pink Apple Barb said:

Wow!
    I´m so exited and so lucky! :)
    Can´t wait for it!
    Have hear Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded album and Pink Friday over 100 and 160 times.
    So I can´t wait to her new stuff from the Queen of Hip Hop!
    I love you Nicki Minaj!
    You always writting great songs and have an awesome voice!
    Team Minaj forever!

9. chelsealuvsnicki avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM, chelsealuvsnicki said:

OMG SO FRIGGEN EXCITED!!! SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO TREAT HER FANS!! WE ALL LOVE YOU NICKI!!!

10. Music Man NOEL avatar