1. NickiOurNigga avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM, NickiOurNigga said:

this page get a lot promo!!!

2. NickiOurNigga avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM, NickiOurNigga said:

this page get a lot promo!!!

3. NickiOurNigga avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM, NickiOurNigga said:

Get your exclusive Meet Nicki Minaj for free!!! LIKE on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicki-Minaj-The-Boys/411909232180086 this page get a lot promo!!!

4. Janelle Minaj avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Janelle Minaj said:

I wished i had a house all over the world so that way i could just fly there whenever nicki is gonna be there so i can c her!! it is really saddening when i don't get to be apart of stuff like this!!!! but I will b there in spirit with the queen!!!! luv u nic!!

5. Mr.Maraj avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Mr.Maraj said:

@MrMaraj1

6. robert93 avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM, robert93 said:

are people gonna be able to take pics with her without the vip pass

7. Shakira-is-a-barb avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Shakira-is-a-barb said:

I wish I lived in New York!! I don't want to wait until November to get it in Australia. But I guess I will have to wait. No happy! :(

8. Save Me. avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Save Me. said:

nice.

9. mrmaggiore11 avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM, mrmaggiore11 said:

That one of some reasons why I want to live in New York ç_ç

10. nekapowell avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 3:26 PM, nekapowell said:

Iwish iwuz in the NYC area iwould love the opportunity to meet nicki, but I luv u newayz...muah!!!!