1. Lucas Oliveira Silveira avatar

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Lucas Oliveira Silveira said:

Nicki Minaj, I'm Lucas, i like you a lot since 2012 and am learning english just to understant their music, please add me in your snapchat: lucasulcas

2. SaYl0rRyAn avatar

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:09 PM, SaYl0rRyAn said:

Nicki can you PLEASE add me on snapchat! my username is sayl0rryan

3. cute horse mad avatar

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:08 PM, cute horse mad said:

What is Nicki minajs name on Snapchat someone pls tell me cause I luve her sooooooooo much + i be seen her at concert
    Thanks

4. Kaylajetter avatar

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Kaylajetter said:

PLEASE ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT NICKI!!!!!!!! JETTTAA16 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5. Lele_VanNockay avatar

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Lele_VanNockay said:

please please add me at drcnm.i

6. jenny_minaj avatar

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:06 PM, jenny_minaj said:

Whats her snapchat name ????

7. Luis_minaj avatar

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Luis_minaj said:

Please add me I am such a huge fan!!! Please add me ??
    Luist_2014

8. JayR avatar

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:24 PM, JayR said:

Please add me snapchat:jayrboutdatlife

9. dasa minaj avatar

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:08 PM, dasa minaj said:

Nicki please add me on snapchat.I am like a huge fan of yours.Best female rapper in the world.It woud be like the best thing in my life please do.i wanted to go on one of your concerts but i coudnt. I hope i can see your next concerts. You are the best. Love ya.

Oooooo right i forgot my snapchat is: dasagaja
    hahahhahaahah totaly forgot

10. Donte_Loves_NMinaj avatar

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Donte_Loves_NMinaj said:

Omg.. Nicki It Would Mean The World To Me If You Added Me...

My Snapchat Name Is: Donte_Moore_