1. nickimtwins avatar

This made a dj

3. nickimtwins avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM, nickimtwins said:

The mixtape isn't good

4. Official_YoungBarbie_Minaj avatar

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Official_YoungBarbie_Minaj said:

Barbie nation ghetto ass barbs !!

5. Official_YoungBarbie_Minaj avatar

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Official_YoungBarbie_Minaj said:

Is it on iTunes like crazy Barbie and is it dj smoke again ??

6. Pink Apple Barb avatar

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Pink Apple Barb said:

Hey Adam,
    I think you´re right, ´cause I never heard or read something about the "Ghetto Barbie" mixtape from this page , so I think it might be publish by a DJ.
    Other mixtapes U could buy from Amazon where I´m not sure if they are publish by Nicki Minaj are: "It´s Barbie B*tch" and "Barbie´s Back".
    Barbie´s back was published only a few months after Pink Friday, so I think the DJ who released Barbie´s back (or another DJ) might get the idea after Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded make a new mixtape.

Thank U sooooo much! :)

xoxo
    Pink Apple Barb

7. ADAM MARAJ avatar

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM, ADAM MARAJ said:

Hi PinkAppleBarb,

I think that mixtape might be from a DJ. There is also the "Barbie World" and "The Unreleased Tracks" mixtapes that might not be official releases from Nic. All I know is that "Playtime Is Over", "Sucka Free" and "Beam Me Up Scotty" are certainly official releases. I'll go check it out because I haven't even heard of this one.

Adam Maraj

8. boss chick forever avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM, boss chick forever said:

Wow

9. Pink Apple Barb avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Pink Apple Barb said:

Good luck both of you!!!
    xoxo
    Pink Apple Barb

10. Twitter/FB@LaticiaCoco Tumblr:@Dopewifey avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Twitter/FB@LaticiaCoco Tumblr:@Dopewifey said:

I haven't heard but hope I find it!