1. lil kim the  queen B avatar

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:57 AM, lil kim the queen B said:

Nicki Minaj touches my heart - pink friday nov 22.2010 history has been made since 2006 nicki has been giving me life xoox with everything she does hard work pays off TEAMMINAJ rocks the best team out xooxo nicki has changed female rap and put her talent and unique stlye on lock nobody will replace nicki she has made history and im every pround to be a true fan she has made it for many reasons and if you still hateing on her den thats all you not nicki. i love nicki minaj and will support her in watever she does since day one i have and im not going to stop xoxoxo Even in the begining she was ready and born to do this neather way, ive seen the deeper side of her and the crazy side of her i was waiting 2 see she has pulled and pushed threw her struggles threw out this journey that she has taking us to she talanted and alot of people cant handel that when it comes 2 nicki they dont understand they didnt take the time out 2 listin and really do their research on nicki but she keeps fighting and working to get all of this and she desrives every moment and bit of it shes loving careing powerful talanted crazy and shes a boss bitch she has teached me alot shes doing this on her own soo pround of nicki minaj! she does everything for her fans and i really thank her for that muuuahhhhhh - FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MICHELLLLLE1988 LEAVE COMMENTS AND LOVE AND I WILL SURE 2 GET BACK TO YOU BARBS- MY NAME IS MICHELLE IM 22 YEARS OLD im BLACK AND SPANISH I WAS BORN IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC BUT LIVING IN BOSTON MA IM IN BEAUTY SCHOOL. I LOVE DANCEING HIP HOP JAZZ TAP BEEN DANCEING SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD, IM CHILLED LAYED BACK SHY WHEN I FRIST MEET PEOPLE AT FRIST. i HAVE A CRAZY SIDE TO ME ASS WILL MY PERSONATILY IS ALL OF THE ABOVE . I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE .LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE xo ... XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXXO

2. lil kim the  queen B avatar