Hi! My name is Sabina. I am a 18 year old girl living in Toronto, Canada! I absolutely love Nicki Minaj's music!!
1) I just graduated from high school! I'm taking a gap year, and then I will be attending Carleton University next fall!!
2) My favourite TV shows are Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and 2 Broke Girls
3) I love cupcakes, pizza, Mexican food, Starbucks, and Italian food!
4) My favourite places to shop are Forever 21, Garage, and PINK
5) I've been a fan of Nicki since I was 14
6) My birthday is August 27
7) My favourite season is Summer
8) My favourite months of the year are August and December
9) I love comedy movies and 90's teen movies!
10) My favourite animal is a dolphin!
11) My friends call me "Sabz"
12) My favourite subject in school is English
13) Other than Nicki, I also am a big fan of Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, and Amy Winehouse!
14) The one makeup accessory I can't live without, is pink lipstick!
15) I am a Black Belt in Taekwondo
16) My favourite day of the week is Thursday
17) My favourite fast food place is Chipotle
18) My favourite numbers are 13 and 27
Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 2:32 PM
Hello everyone, I am writing here to discuss the results of last night's Grammy Awards! Before I begin, I just want to say that I personally thought that this year's ceremony was much better than last year's turnout. First, let's talk about Taylor Swift. Her dress was so pretty and I think it was a little bit out of her comfort zone. It was also adorable how she brought Selena Gomez as...