1. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:48 PM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

:) thnaks

2. TayHollyWood avatar

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM, TayHollyWood said:

No. She was acting. She didn't disrespect anyone. She was telling Romans story. I thought it was pure genius!

3. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

I understand your comment and respect it and agree with it in alot of ways but an exorcism? that is not a game not for movies or even performances. she could've still gotten her point across and did everything you mentioned but with a different storyline. religion is NOT A GAME its real and because of that pple are not going to express themselves properly because of all that emotion that is usually involved. but IDK.... i love the song and the beat....everything..its just the way she told it. that didnt bother you at all?

4. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

dont you think nicki wants the honesty in the barbs instead of THE KISS HER ASS CREW like be honest that performance got to some of you and you didnt like it and ITS OK. you wont always like what the artist does now its just up to you to decide how much is enough.

and another thing its also has alot to do with your lifestyle and background. as a christian (JESUS for these that think there is one form of christian) I didnt like it. it bothered me and i believe that you can still be creative, different and artistic and get your point across with a lasting impression on everyone without that type of performance. it was wrong in so many ways and i think that needs to be said. a lot of mouths dropped and not because it was cool or good because deep down you know that was just simply OUT OF LINE. point blank period.

and my opinion does NOT make me a sell out! i feel nicki loves us because we are honest with her and that will be something she will always continue to want from us. I highly doubt she will hate me because i strongly disagree with this performance. it shows that i love her and im worried and im honest.

5. TayHollyWood avatar

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM, TayHollyWood said:

I loved everything about the performance: the story, the acting, the dancers, the props, but wat got me crazy was the song. Perfect chorus, bridge, and verses. That beat is fucking boooonkers. I fell in love with Nicki Minaj all over again tonight. Im not lost for words, everytime she does her thing with music, fashion, branding herself. I am proud of her. Its been a long time. Hard road but she doing this shit for us. For her fans her family. Ain't nobody fucking with Nicki. She is a lyrical beast, metaphors out the ass.
    this is wat I been waiting for. Ppl wanna talk say she too pop. Okay Nicki spit that shit for'em. Show'em u aint get in the industry to be a pop star, that just came off of gp. But she is a rapper. Im at awwww right now. This is wat I been waiting for.

6. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

and I've noticed there is only one comment on the post about nicki's grammy performance. and that IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL ON THIS SITE for ANY of THE NEWS FEEDS on the website.

scary....

THE BARBS ARE SILENT.AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.maybe...

7. HoldNothingLiveFree avatar

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM, HoldNothingLiveFree said:

I've watched it twice to make sure this is legit about...well... everything and.... (NO MORE WORDS..)..