1. NikkiSwagg!! avatar

Np && I Messaged U Back

2. Dayleesha avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Dayleesha said:

Ok that's sounds cool ... Thanks & I just send my info in a MSG

3. NikkiSwagg!! avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM, NikkiSwagg!! said:

Yea Trust Me She Would Help You With Watever It Is You Need She Has Been In The Modeliong Business For Over 10 Years So She Is Very Expierienced And Works With People All Over New York, Philadelphia , Delaware, And Many Other Places So Ill Just Tell My Mom About Our Convorsation And See How We Can Work It Out Maybe Exchange Numbers And Emails If You Dont Mind?

4. Dayleesha avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Dayleesha said:

That sounds awesome I would love that

5. NikkiSwagg!! avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM, NikkiSwagg!! said:

Well My Mom Would Love Your lOOK For Modeling Exspecially because Your Tall And She Loves The Tall Models And If You Need Help She Would Be Great With That! ( Just An Idea)

6. Dayleesha avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Dayleesha said:

I started school for modeling when I was 15 so it's really been off and on from there I been trying to get good pictures & find a agency or some help

7. NikkiSwagg!! avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM, NikkiSwagg!! said:

Yea Its A Great Exspierience For Me Being As Tho Im Only 14 But Yea I Love It & Wbu? How long have u been in to modeling?

8. Dayleesha avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:33 AM, Dayleesha said:

Wow that's awesome :) I kno you love it :))

9. NikkiSwagg!! avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:04 AM, NikkiSwagg!! said:

Since I Was 7 My mom has a modeling agency she does alot of work in new york and other places I Take lots of pics and i also do many fashion shows

10. Dayleesha avatar

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Dayleesha said:

Yes I done a couple of photo shoots & how long have you been modeling